Windows 10: PC keeps restarting randomly Event 10111 HID-compliant headset

Discus and support PC keeps restarting randomly Event 10111 HID-compliant headset in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, I have a fairly new computer that I built myself. Yesterday it started randomly restarting while playing games and today it has been restarting... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by etesravan, Mar 14, 2020.

1. etesravan Win User

PC keeps restarting randomly Event 10111 HID-compliant headset

Hi,

I have a fairly new computer that I built myself. Yesterday it started randomly restarting while playing games and today it has been restarting randomly even when I just booted up the computer.

In the event viewer I found this to be the case with every restart:

Event 10111, DriverFrameworks-UserMode

The device HID-compliant headset location unknown is offline due to a user-mode driver crash. Windows will attempt to restart the device 5 more times. Please contact the device manufacturer for more information about this problem.

I've tried uninstalling audio-drivers and I even did a new install of windows 10 while keeping files and apps.

Any help appreciated!

:)

etesravan, Mar 14, 2020

2. Windows freezing/restarting, HID-compliant headset problem

I'm having recurrent problems with this HID-compliant driver, which continues to broke and freeze my PC, usually while gaming. My headset is a Razer Kraken 7.1 V2.

HyperX Cloud II restarting my pc without warning : HyperX

At this link, we have another guys having the same problem with another headset. This is a Windows bug/problem, for sure. So, if anyone knows how to fix it, help me out. Thank you.

Windows event viewer:

The device HID-compliant headset (location (unknown)) is offline due to a user-mode driver crash. Windows will attempt to restart the device 5 more times. Please contact the device manufacturer for more information about this problem.

Luis Molon, Mar 14, 2020
  3. HID Compliant mouse problems

Since the Creators update when I restart my PC the mouse moves to the top of the screen. It just moves on its own power. I have to unplug both my G35 headset and my X52 HOTAS from there I have to go to Device Manager and remove the 2 HID compliant mouses. Then I can plug them both back in and everything works ok. I also have a Logitech Wireless mouse that shows in the Device Manager and I leave that one running. I hope this gets fixed soon. It's a pain in the *** to have to go through this after every restart. I downloaded the latest Logitech drivers but they were no help. I really don't understand why I get 2 separate HID compliant mouses as well as the Logitech mouse in the Device Manager. Any suggestions?

Tigeromega, Mar 14, 2020
  4. SimoneKey Win User

PC Shuts down due to HID compliant headset issue

So this has been an ongoing problem with my PC for months now. I have the Razer Kraken 7.1 V2 headset. When I play games (Rust, Overwatch, Siege, ect.) my pc will completely shut down, then boot up like a normal restart. I've done almost everything possible,
    have checked all drivers to make sure they are updated properly. I even had enough of it and completely wiped my computer with still no luck.

This is what it says in Event Viewer -

The device HID-compliant headset (location (unknown)) is offline due to a user-mode driver crash. Windows will attempt to restart the device 4 more times. Please contact the device manufacturer for more information about this problem.

Event ID: 10111

I unplugged my headset today and played Rust without it, my pc still shut down and gave the message above in Event Viewer. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the driver for my headset multiple times. I feel like its a driver issue, but if its not my headset
    driver, what else could it be? Windows has been fully updated as well.

My Specs:

CPU: i7-7700 3.60GHz

MOBO: MSI h270-a pro

GPU: EVGA 1080 FTW2

Ram: gskill 16gb

POSU: 750W Corsair CW

250GB SSD

1TB HHD

If anyone has any information and solutions please let me know! This only happens when playing certain games, for example GTA 5 does not have any problems with this whatsoever.

SimoneKey, Mar 14, 2020
Thema:

1. PC keeps restarting randomly Event 10111 HID-compliant headset - Similar Threads - keeps restarting randomly

2. HID-compliant headset driver crashes, causing PC to hard freeze

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HID-compliant headset driver crashes, causing PC to hard freeze: I'm having recurrent problems with this HID-compliant driver, which continues to freeze my PC until I hold the power button to shut it off, usually while gaming. So NO BSOD. The headset I've been using was the Razer BlackShark v2. After months of trying to solve this issue I...
  3. HID-Compliant headset and audio issues.

HID-Compliant headset and audio issues.: I really need help. I booted up my PC, and it bluescreened. Already being out of patience, I stupidly hit the reset button and it restarted. After the restart, my audio has been completely messed up. I use Razer Kraken 7.1 V2 and I tried the troubleshooter, and it said that...
  4. HID compliant headset crashing causing windows to freeze

HID compliant headset crashing causing windows to freeze: The HID-compliant headset driver is crashing usually while im gaming and causing my screen to go black and not registering any input. This link is people having a similiar problem but none of the fixes listed worked for me....
  5. HID-Compliant Headset error 10111, restarts pc while gaming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HID-Compliant Headset error 10111, restarts pc while gaming: Hello, I've recently update my gaming pc, motherboard, processor and ram, the installing of the OS worked fine, the programs installation also worked, but when i start gaming, was where the problems started. I manage to play for a couple minutes with my headsets connected...
  6. Jabra 510/ HID-Compliant headset crashes windows

Jabra 510/ HID-Compliant headset crashes windows: My Windows 10 crashes regularly, mostly when playing games. After the reboot the device manager reports a problem with HID-Compliant headset, uninstalling and reinstalling the driver seems pointless. After each failure the system crates a minidump log, but I can't read...
  7. HID Compliant Headset

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    HID Compliant Headset: Hi, I recently had a lot of crashes related to the "HID Computer Headset" after an update of Windows. My headset is a Hyper X Cloud II. At first, I didn't know it was related to the update, and I tried various things to fix this, to no avail, since my computer would crash...
  8. PC Shuts down due to HID compliant headset issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Shuts down due to HID compliant headset issue: So this has been an ongoing problem with my PC for months now. I have the Razer Kraken 7.1 V2 headset. When I play games (Rust, Overwatch, Siege, ect.) my pc will completely shut down, then boot up like a normal restart. I've done almost everything possible, have checked all...
  9. HID compliant headset driver causing bsods

HID compliant headset driver causing bsods: Hello, I have a razer man'o war 7.1 headset that for a couple months will give me random bsods. Never the same and its very random, could be 2 times in one day and then go away for over a week and come back. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling razer synapse, i tried...
  10. Windows freezing/restarting, HID-compliant headset problem

Windows freezing/restarting, HID-compliant headset problem: I'm having recurrent problems with this HID-compliant driver, which continues to broke and freeze my PC, usually while gaming. My headset is a Razer Kraken 7.1 V2. https://www.reddit.com/r/HyperX/comments/adgo7a/hyperx_cloud_ii_restarting_my_pc_without_warning/ At this...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. driverframeworks-usermode 10110 windows 10

2. [ Name] Microsoft-Windows-DriverFrameworks-UserMode

3. driverframeworks-usermod

4. 10110 event id,
  5. hid-compliant headset error,
  6. driverframeworks usermode event 10110,
  7. デバイス HID-compliant headset,
  8. what is hid compliant headset razer kraken tournoment addition crash