Windows 10: PC keeps shuting down, faster

Discus and support PC keeps shuting down, faster in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi,My PC randomly crashed, while i was playing CP77.I then restarted it, which worked, but it would keep turning off, just going out like pulling the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by FredericNQ, Oct 3, 2022.

1. PC keeps shuting down, faster

Hi,My PC randomly crashed, while i was playing CP77.I then restarted it, which worked, but it would keep turning off, just going out like pulling the power supply.This would keep happening faster, so less and less time between starting and just turning off, not even fully booting now. It showed inbetwern that i have some issues with my harddrive, but I dont even get to this anymore.Observations/Note that might helpI recently switched my GPU and the power supply and started playing a heavily modded version of Cyperpunk 2077My brother has the same PC, every single part is the same and he has no

:)

FredericNQ, Oct 3, 2022

2. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Oct 3, 2022
  3. Champ Win User
    GPU intensive RTS?

This list is great. Now I got some buying to do, but please keep them coming. I love games that make me step my PC up.

Champ, Oct 3, 2022
  4. PC keeps shuting down, faster

Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

keep us posted. i'll be interested in this as i've been wanting to do one for a while.

Chicken Patty, Oct 3, 2022
Thema:

PC keeps shuting down, faster

1. PC keeps shuting down, faster - Similar Threads - keeps shuting down

2. pc keeps shuting down and restarts need help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    pc keeps shuting down and restarts need help: my pc shuts down an restarts and i dont know why i tested my ram with prime95i tested my grapichs card i tested my ram no shutdowns and restarts but by gaming problem come's back...
  3. pc keeps shuting down and restarts need help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    pc keeps shuting down and restarts need help: my pc shuts down an restarts and i dont know why i tested my ram with prime95i tested my grapichs card i tested my ram no shutdowns and restarts but by gaming problem come's back...
  4. pc keeps shuting down and restarts need help

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. PC screen freezing and PC shuting down

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC screen freezing and PC shuting down: Hi, I am having issues with my computer. From time to time, I cannot connect it to a particular event usually when I am playing games though, my computer is freezing and I have to manually reboot it. I went into event logs and it show 8 hardware errors and 1 unplanned...
  6. PC screen freezing and PC shuting down

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC screen freezing and PC shuting down: Hi, I am having issues with my computer. From time to time, I cannot connect it to a particular event usually when I am playing games though, my computer is freezing and I have to manually reboot it. I went into event logs and it show 8 hardware errors and 1 unplanned...
  7. PC screen freezing and PC shuting down

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. PC keeps shuting down, faster

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC keeps shuting down, faster: Hi,My PC randomly crashed, while i was playing CP77.I then restarted it, which worked, but it would keep turning off, just going out like pulling the power supply.This would keep happening faster, so less and less time between starting and just turning off, not even fully...
  9. PC keeps shuting down, faster

PC keeps shuting down, faster: Hi,My PC randomly crashed, while i was playing CP77.I then restarted it, which worked, but it would keep turning off, just going out like pulling the power supply.This would keep happening faster, so less and less time between starting and just turning off, not even fully...
  10. whidows not shuting down

whidows not shuting down: hello I have a toshiba u500 from 2009 with 4GB ram and T4200 cpu and GMA4500M gpu no battery. when I want to shutdown my laptop all systems stop working but the cpu fan keeps running and if I force it to shut down the windows starts much slower with a failure report and if...