Windows 10: PC keeps shutting down itself and turning on itself randomly Winlogon.exe initiating shutdowns

Discus and support PC keeps shutting down itself and turning on itself randomly Winlogon.exe initiating shutdowns in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have already tried:Swapped out RAM SticksSwapped out GPURemoved GPUSwapped out PSUSwapped out CMOS Battery from MOBOReinstalled WindowsRecabled... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by CesarVerdugoB, May 3, 2021.

1. PC keeps shutting down itself and turning on itself randomly Winlogon.exe initiating shutdowns

I have already tried:Swapped out RAM SticksSwapped out GPURemoved GPUSwapped out PSUSwapped out CMOS Battery from MOBOReinstalled WindowsRecabled everythingConfigured Power SettingsChanged Registry LogsChanged to a different power socketChanged to a different power regulator.Source: Kernel-PowerEvent ID: 41The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first. This error could be caused if the system stopped responding, crashed, or lost power unexpectedly.Source: User32Event ID: 1074The process C:\WINDOWS\system32\winlogon.exe DESKTOP-0G9VTAA has initiated the Apagar of computer DESKTO

:)

CesarVerdugoB, May 3, 2021
  2. Louie_101 Win User

My PC shuts off randomly

Hi there! I am Louie, a Microsoft Community member and a fellow Windows 10 user like you. Hope you're doing well and safe there.

I'm sorry that you're having trouble with your pc shutting off by itself randomly. I would highly suggest you to check this link and follow the steps provided by Greg Carmack to fix this issue:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/for...

Hope this information helps

Sincerely,

Louie

Louie_101, May 3, 2021
  3. My pc takes for ever to shut down when i restart

Suggest cleaning up your startup list .There may be many services / Apps you can remove on startup which is not needed on boot or during shutdown.
    Before you shutdown the Pc check what is running in Task Manager as a program or service in not killing the process on shutdown

Would suggest cleaning up running apps and services -Autoruns, StartupMonitor,HighjackThis,
    Malware Scan - Malwarebytes,ADWcleaner, Combofix

SnakeDoctor, May 3, 2021
  4. PC keeps shutting down itself and turning on itself randomly Winlogon.exe initiating shutdowns

Pc shut down randomly with no error message

Sounds like you might have bad RAM. Have you run it through Memtest86? If your RAM checks out, check that your CPU is not overheating. If that is ok, then it will most likely be your power supply. Follow these steps in this order and let me know what you find. Thanks!

Harry Palms, May 3, 2021
Thema:

PC keeps shutting down itself and turning on itself randomly Winlogon.exe initiating shutdowns

1. PC keeps shutting down itself and turning on itself randomly Winlogon.exe initiating shutdowns - Similar Threads - keeps shutting down

2. PC turns itself back on after shut down

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC turns itself back on after shut down: Happened to me this morning, i got off my computer and clicked on shutdown and immediately after it restarted. I retried shutting it down today but it just restarts....
  3. PC turns itself back on after shut down

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC turns itself back on after shut down: Happened to me this morning, i got off my computer and clicked on shutdown and immediately after it restarted. I retried shutting it down today but it just restarts....
  4. PC turns itself back on after shut down

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Pc kept shutting down by itself

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc kept shutting down by itself: My pc has been shutting down by itself for the last week, whenever the PC crash, the light and everything inside the PC is still working fine but the monitor and my kb/m were shut down in the process. Sometimes it would still shut down by itself when I'm not even doing...
  6. Pc kept shutting down by itself

Pc kept shutting down by itself: My pc has been shutting down by itself for the last week, whenever the PC crash, the light and everything inside the PC is still working fine but the monitor and my kb/m were shut down in the process. Sometimes it would still shut down by itself when I'm not even doing...
  7. laptop keeps shutting itself down?

laptop keeps shutting itself down?: i have windows 10 my laptop shuts down by itself all the time, but ive noticed 2 patterns in this 1st one is that it shuts itself down immediatly after it goes into low power mode yknow like when its below 20% or whenever it goes into low power mode, ir doesnt even give me...
  8. My PC keeps shutting down itself!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC keeps shutting down itself!: Yesterday I bought a 320GB HDD and installed Windows 10 Pro on it on my PC. Everything was smooth and good on my PC, but today it shutted down itself without saying and noticing anything! It shutted down like unplugging it while working. I controlled EVERY wire that are...
  9. My PC keeps randomly shutting down then opening itself

My PC keeps randomly shutting down then opening itself: No it's not a restart or anything,it keeps happening at random times. I did not experience this issue until yesterday. Weirdly enough it also affected my browser,my 'profile' was deleted and I had to make a new one....
  10. System is shutting down randomly by itself.

System is shutting down randomly by itself.: Hi, All I do on my PC is play games so I can't tell if it will shuts down randomly while using it outside but basically ill be moving around in a game then all of a sudden the whole thing shuts down. My monitor will lose input signal, my PC will be unresponsive but my power...