Windows 10: PC keeps stuttering

Discus and support PC keeps stuttering in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I use Asus GTX, AsRock B150M-HDV, Windows 10, 1803. I decided to upgrade GPU and CPU and received a terrible problem with my PC. It keeps stuttering... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Valerie Anderson2, Jan 16, 2019.

1. PC keeps stuttering

I use Asus GTX, AsRock B150M-HDV, Windows 10, 1803. I decided to upgrade GPU and CPU and received a terrible problem with my PC. It keeps stuttering both visual and auditory. I think it is my CPU is the culprit. Recently I have received a “driver verifier” blue screen. Please, any help. Thank you

:)

Valerie Anderson2, Jan 16, 2019

2. FPS drops below 10 every couple of minutes

Very interesting. Our default suggestion list for fighting stutter becomes more interesting.

Ferrum Master, Jan 16, 2019
  3. Computer keeps stuttering

Hello. My computer keeps stuttering every 4 seconds. And it stutters the audio and my game. Sometimes when I type or watch a video. Even my mouse. I don't know how to fix it.

jamesgarth, Jan 16, 2019
  4. Ar Rom Win User

PC keeps stuttering

Windows stuttering

Hi,

To address your concern regarding the stuttering audio and video, kindly click this

link
    and follow the steps provided by Skyfall on November 8, 2015.

Keep us posted with the result.

Ar Rom, Jan 16, 2019
Thema:

PC keeps stuttering

1. PC keeps stuttering - Similar Threads - keeps stuttering

2. Why does my Game bar recording keep lagging and stuttering even though my game is running...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does my Game bar recording keep lagging and stuttering even though my game is running...: im trying to record my sims 4 game play but everytime i record something and watch the recording back, the recording is laggy and not smooth at all even though when im playing and recording at the same time i dont see any lags or stutters. This only happens after i watch the...
  3. Why does my Game bar recording keep lagging and stuttering even though my game is running...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why does my Game bar recording keep lagging and stuttering even though my game is running...: im trying to record my sims 4 game play but everytime i record something and watch the recording back, the recording is laggy and not smooth at all even though when im playing and recording at the same time i dont see any lags or stutters. This only happens after i watch the...
  4. My Bluetooth keeps stuttering

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Bluetooth keeps stuttering: My bluetooth headphones keep stuttering and I do not know why. I have tried all of the suggested fixes I can find online and nothing will work. I've restarted my PC. the headphones, reinstalled the drivers, checked all the drivers for updates, re-paired the headphones, tried...
  5. My Bluetooth keeps stuttering

My Bluetooth keeps stuttering: My bluetooth headphones keep stuttering and I do not know why. I have tried all of the suggested fixes I can find online and nothing will work. I've restarted my PC. the headphones, reinstalled the drivers, checked all the drivers for updates, re-paired the headphones, tried...
  6. My Bluetooth keeps stuttering

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Keep running into a blue screen multiple times a day and video stutters and jumps frames

Keep running into a blue screen multiple times a day and video stutters and jumps frames: This always exclusively happens when I'm watching a video on any media player PotPlayer, KMPlayer, VLC.Plus, whenever I play any media file nowadays happening since 8-Feb, it will run fine until a certain point when it begins to glitch and then jumps many frames ahead...
  8. Keep running into a blue screen multiple times a day and video stutters and jumps frames

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keep running into a blue screen multiple times a day and video stutters and jumps frames: This always exclusively happens when I'm watching a video on any media player PotPlayer, KMPlayer, VLC.Plus, whenever I play any media file nowadays happening since 8-Feb, it will run fine until a certain point when it begins to glitch and then jumps many frames ahead...
  9. Keep running into a blue screen multiple times a day and video stutters and jumps frames

10. PC Keeps stuttering, input delays and my audio cuts out! Please Help!

PC Keeps stuttering, input delays and my audio cuts out! Please Help!: Whenever I play games, my PC sometimes just stutters, my audio cuts out, my inputs are super delayed and the game looks like it's freezing up followed by my computer fan speed ramping up for a bit. It does this whenever I am playing games and thought it was a RAM issue. I...