Windows 10: PC lag and windows crash

Discus and support PC lag and windows crash in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi. So i'm running the latest version of windows 10 on my HP-Probook 640 and while I'm using it even when not running a high performance program it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JoshuaXJX, May 8, 2020.

1. JoshuaXJX Win User

PC lag and windows crash

Hi.

So i'm running the latest version of windows 10 on my HP-Probook 640 and while I'm using it even when not running a high performance program it tends to lag .

Like not slow moue movement and if i'm listening to music it sounds like static and basically everything is in slow motion.

Usually i restart it when this happens but sometimes it can restart when it's still in this state .

If i don't restart it shows a pop us saying microsoft windows; this application is not running ..end process.I don't know what to do it happens randomly ..after 5 minutes of use or after hours. Any help?

:)

JoshuaXJX, May 8, 2020
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, May 8, 2020
  3. Jose Est Win User
    Random lag spikes

Hi,

We would like to know more about your lag issue:

• What browser are you using when you experience a lag?
    • Does the lag occur in a particular game?

In the meantime, we suggest you run the System Maintenance troubleshooter. Here are the steps:

• Press Windows Key + X.
    • Click on Control Panel.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • On the left pane, click on View All.
    • Click on System Maintenance to run the troubleshooter.

Looking forward to your response.

Jose Est, May 8, 2020
  4. PC lag and windows crash

all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, May 8, 2020
Thema:

PC lag and windows crash

1. PC lag and windows crash - Similar Threads - lag crash

2. What is causing my pc to glitch, lag and crash onto the blue screen?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is causing my pc to glitch, lag and crash onto the blue screen?: So I have recently bought a new CPU, the AMD Ryzen 7 5800X and I changed it out but unfortunatly I messed up my motherboard so I had to buy a new motherboard, the MSI B550-A PRO. I installed everything and my pc works as is. This was a week ago and now my pc feels slow, it...
  3. What is causing my pc to glitch, lag and crash onto the blue screen?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What is causing my pc to glitch, lag and crash onto the blue screen?: So I have recently bought a new CPU, the AMD Ryzen 7 5800X and I changed it out but unfortunatly I messed up my motherboard so I had to buy a new motherboard, the MSI B550-A PRO. I installed everything and my pc works as is. This was a week ago and now my pc feels slow, it...
  4. What is causing my pc to glitch, lag and crash onto the blue screen?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. PC underperformes, lags, stutters and has many BSOD crashes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC underperformes, lags, stutters and has many BSOD crashes: i have bought this pc around 2022 , i have a very powerful RTX 3070 , yet my pc always came with lags and stutters even during high framerates, i have had many many BSOD screens and i managed to take notes only of some which i will name right here0xc0000218 , MEMORY_MANAGMENT...
  6. PC underperformes, lags, stutters and has many BSOD crashes

PC underperformes, lags, stutters and has many BSOD crashes: i have bought this pc around 2022 , i have a very powerful RTX 3070 , yet my pc always came with lags and stutters even during high framerates, i have had many many BSOD screens and i managed to take notes only of some which i will name right here0xc0000218 , MEMORY_MANAGMENT...
  7. PC underperformes, lags, stutters and has many BSOD crashes

8. Windows login ui crashes or lags after hibernation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows login ui crashes or lags after hibernation: Hi, my friend has an old laptop with 2 core i7 and Windows 10 Pro not activated. Somehow after enabling hibernation and trying it out the LoginUI crashed and or was very weird. I'm checking it now and it works just fine...Here are some logs:...
  9. Windows login ui crashes or lags after hibernation

Windows login ui crashes or lags after hibernation: Hi, my friend has an old laptop with 2 core i7 and Windows 10 Pro not activated. Somehow after enabling hibernation and trying it out the LoginUI crashed and or was very weird. I'm checking it now and it works just fine...Here are some logs:...
  10. Windows login ui crashes or lags after hibernation