Windows 10: PC lag + i can t CTRL + A

Discus and support PC lag + i can t CTRL + A in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi, my name is Mateo I am 13 years old and I am from Romania, I don't know if my translation is correct because I translated it with Google Translate,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by RaduMateo, Mar 14, 2021.

1. RaduMateo Win User

PC lag + i can t CTRL + A

[COLOR=rgba32, 33, 36, 1]Hi, my name is Mateo I am 13 years old and I am from Romania, I don't know if my translation is correct because I translated it with Google Translate, today I was playing on the computer and my father said that I have to take an hour break, after that when I went back to the computer when I got into games for example Counter Strike Global Offensive, I saw that I move hard, in the sense when I press W to go forward it was hard, and if I wanted to press CTRL the button is pressed after at least 5 seconds, I asked a friend and he said that I have to reinstall my Windows but I don't know that this and I wouldn't have money as a child, I tried to reset the computer but in vain. I want to mention that when I want to hold down CTRL + A to copy something I wrote it is not selected, I almost started to cry that I lost all the files on the computer for nothing, good day, I hope to be helped.[/COLOR]

:)

RaduMateo, Mar 14, 2021
  2. Jose Est Win User

Random lag spikes

Hi,

We would like to know more about your lag issue:

• What browser are you using when you experience a lag?
    • Does the lag occur in a particular game?

In the meantime, we suggest you run the System Maintenance troubleshooter. Here are the steps:

• Press Windows Key + X.
    • Click on Control Panel.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • On the left pane, click on View All.
    • Click on System Maintenance to run the troubleshooter.

Looking forward to your response.

Jose Est, Mar 14, 2021
  3. Why Windows 10 don't goes to login screen after CTRL+ALT+DELETE?

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community. I understand the inconvenience you are facing. I will certainly help you with this.

CTRL+ALT+DELETE will open you log-in screen in Windows 10 too. I suggest you to try pressing
    Ctrl+SHIFT+Esc key and check if it opens the Task manager. If issue persist, I suggest you to try below given steps and check if it works.

This issue may occur due to some system file corruption.
    I suggest you to run System file checker. System File checker (SFC) scan is done to check if there are any corrupted system files that could be causing this issue. Kindly follow the below given steps:

• Press Windows key + X, select Command prompt (Admin) to bring up elevated Command prompt.
    • In Command prompt type sfc/scannow and press enter.
    • Restart the computer.
    If no corrupted system files were found in the previous state, then I suggest you to try the following steps:

• Open command prompt by pressing Windows key + X and selecting “Command prompt admin”.
    • In command prompt, type the following commands and press Enter after each command:
    • DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Scanhealth
    • DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth
      • Close the command prompt and restart the PC and check if it works.

Hope this information helps. Post back with updated issue details for further help.

Thank you.

Parth P Patel, Mar 14, 2021
  4. IggSter Win User

How to factory reset Cisco 1700 Router

Hopefully I can help you here....its a very common thing to happen.

First, I take it you dont know the passwords for console access or telnet/ssh?

I will assume that these devices belong to you.

step 1. Plug a cisco console cable into a serial port on your pc
    step 2. Plug other end into Cisco console port
    step 3. Using hyperterm or putty or similar connect to the serial port
    step 4. boot router, and make sure you clearly can see the output (this confirms you have good serial comms)
    step 5. if this fails, adjust the comm port settings (9600, 8,1,n are the default)
    step 6. now you have to do the only hard part...send the break command:

Break command list: Break Commands

Go down the list and match your OS and SW and try the sequence suggested.

If this fails several times do what I do: Install putty (free) and then to send a break so you can get into rommom just hit "ctrl-a b".

IggSter, Mar 14, 2021
Thema:

1. PC lag + i can t CTRL + A - Similar Threads - lag CTRL

2. Why does epic games lags my computer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does epic games lags my computer?: Why does epic games launcher lags my computer? When I download epic games, my pointer starts moving when I'm not touching it, and when I delete it, it doesn't move. When I download it, it for some reason does some weird stuff, such as turns off my computer in 2 minutes. Can...
  3. Why does epic games lags my computer?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why does epic games lags my computer?: Why does epic games launcher lags my computer? When I download epic games, my pointer starts moving when I'm not touching it, and when I delete it, it doesn't move. When I download it, it for some reason does some weird stuff, such as turns off my computer in 2 minutes. Can...
  4. Peridocial lag while gaming every 15-20 minutes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Peridocial lag while gaming every 15-20 minutes: One random day i updated my graphics drivers AMDAnd when playing game crashed and i got an error saying "AMD software detected that a driver timeout has occurred".After this i changed some thing in the registry and now the error is gone but now the game lags every 15-20...
  5. Peridocial lag while gaming every 15-20 minutes

Peridocial lag while gaming every 15-20 minutes: One random day i updated my graphics drivers AMDAnd when playing game crashed and i got an error saying "AMD software detected that a driver timeout has occurred".After this i changed some thing in the registry and now the error is gone but now the game lags every 15-20...
  6. Computer games lagging badly

Computer games lagging badly: My computer has been lagging badly for the past 3 weeks this lag problem started basically out of nowhere as it was fine before. I noticed when I play roblox my ping will fluctuate throughout the day from averaging 70-90ms of ping then suddenly spiking to 1000ms where the...
  7. Windows 10 File Explorer lags and goes up to 25% CPU usage when holding down CTRL+A

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 File Explorer lags and goes up to 25% CPU usage when holding down CTRL+A: Freshly installed Windows 10 on a gaming PC randomly causes what appears to be random 2-3 seconds mouse lags and stutters tried multiple mouse devices, can confirm they work properly. Simply selecting multiple files with the cursor on the desktop causes a lag and I noticed...
  8. Windows 10 File Explorer lags and goes up to 25% CPU usage when holding down CTRL+A

Windows 10 File Explorer lags and goes up to 25% CPU usage when holding down CTRL+A: Freshly installed Windows 10 on a gaming PC randomly causes what appears to be random 2-3 seconds mouse lags and stutters tried multiple mouse devices, can confirm they work properly. Simply selecting multiple files with the cursor on the desktop causes a lag and I noticed...
  9. Windows 10 File Explorer lags and goes up to 25% CPU usage when holding down CTRL+A

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. Mouse Lag when pressing CTRL + D

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Mouse Lag when pressing CTRL + D: Hello All, I'm sort of at a loss on what to do. Recently, when using my computer, anytime I press Ctrl +D the mouse becomes super unresponsive. It only does it with that set of key functions. It's really frustrating when playing any FPS trying to crouch and strafe to the...