Windows 10: Pc/Laptop restarts by it self all of a sudden after windows 20h2 version

Discus and support Pc/Laptop restarts by it self all of a sudden after windows 20h2 version in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; This is been going every other day twice a day, while doing whatever! I open event viewer and this shows up as error when it restarts!: The... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by oscarmedinaMaiz, Dec 20, 2020.

1. Pc/Laptop restarts by it self all of a sudden after windows 20h2 version

This is been going every other day twice a day, while doing whatever!

I open event viewer and this shows up as error when it restarts!:

The RtkAudioService service failed to start due to the following error:

The system cannot find the file specified.

:)

oscarmedinaMaiz, Dec 20, 2020

2. ANGRY!!! Where is my bluetooth??? All of the sudden it's gone??? Windows Update 20H2. WHY!!!

ANGRY!!! Where is my bluetooth??? All of the sudden it's gone??? Windows Update 20H2. WHY!!!

KingCreole69, Dec 20, 2020
  3. Windows 10 version 20H2

I down loaded windows 10 version 20H2 and now many games I play on FB are VERY slow. The games worked ok on version 2004. Question if I down load version 2004 will it override version 20H2, or do I need to remove version 20H2 prior to downloading version
    2004?

Thanks.

Richard Alan, Dec 20, 2020
  4. Pc/Laptop restarts by it self all of a sudden after windows 20h2 version

Sudden Restart on Windows 10

Hi, Could any of you suggest me a solution to the issue of the sudden restart I've been suffering from for a while as my pc always restarts and gives me a blue error which says "your pc ran into a problem
    and needs to restart. It happens quite often more than 5 times a day and I've tried all the suggestions on YouTube, unfortunately none of them works. I need your urgent reply please. * My pc runs on Windows 10 Home premium 64 bit and it's a registered copy.
    Regards

ahmedyounus, Dec 20, 2020
Thema:

Pc/Laptop restarts by it self all of a sudden after windows 20h2 version

1. Pc/Laptop restarts by it self all of a sudden after windows 20h2 version - Similar Threads - Laptop restarts self

2. My PC is running so slowly all of a sudden after restarting it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC is running so slowly all of a sudden after restarting it: I was playing Valorant on my Windows 11 laptop, when I suddenly had to go and I shut down the computer while Valorant was still running. My computer is a couple years old, but it was running fine until I rebooted it. Every input was suddenly slow, my browser loading would...
  3. My PC is running so slowly all of a sudden after restarting it

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My PC is running so slowly all of a sudden after restarting it: I was playing Valorant on my Windows 11 laptop, when I suddenly had to go and I shut down the computer while Valorant was still running. My computer is a couple years old, but it was running fine until I rebooted it. Every input was suddenly slow, my browser loading would...
  4. my NEW laptop got BSOD all of a sudden after i restarted my laptop.

my NEW laptop got BSOD all of a sudden after i restarted my laptop.: my NEW laptop got BSOD all of a sudden after i restarted my laptop as it was working slow .I VIEWED MY event viewer and saw this error "The McAfee Framework Host service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 1 times. The following corrective action will be taken in 0...
  5. Surface Go2 Laptop restart all of sudden

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Surface Go2 Laptop restart all of sudden: I bought new surface go 2 laptop 3 weeks ago. I use it for Excel, surf internet etc. In the last 3 weeks, i have experieced suddent restarts of the computer. Initially i though there were updates to be installed and it has downloaded & install is automatic. But that is not...
  6. Surface Go2 Laptop restart all of sudden

Surface Go2 Laptop restart all of sudden: I bought new surface go 2 laptop 3 weeks ago. I use it for Excel, surf internet etc. In the last 3 weeks, i have experieced suddent restarts of the computer. Initially i though there were updates to be installed and it has downloaded & install is automatic. But that is not...
  7. Windows at all sudden restarts no BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows at all sudden restarts no BSOD: Alright, so I got into this problem for some time and it all started after replacing the old PSU. Whenever I am playing suddenly my pc restarts without giving me an error at all but it reboots after the shutdown. I did the following:I checked the temperature on CPU and GPU,...
  8. Windows at all sudden restarts no BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows at all sudden restarts no BSOD: Alright, so I got into this problem for some time and it all started after replacing the old PSU. Whenever I am playing suddenly my pc restarts without giving me an error at all but it reboots after the shutdown. I did the following:I checked the temperature on CPU and GPU,...
  9. Windows at all sudden restarts no BSOD

10. Windows restarting all sudden

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows restarting all sudden: How do I find out what is causing Windows to restart all of sudden? One minute I'm playing a game and then next windows restarts for no reason at all. This system is only 2 weeks old and never had this problem before on any system. What do I look for in the event logger to...