Windows 10: PC Lights Up But Displays Nothing

Discus and support PC Lights Up But Displays Nothing in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I went to turn on my PC today and it lit up, but displayed nothing on the monitor. I use my monitor as a tv also and i made sure to switch to tv mode... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by KaraB03, Aug 18, 2018.

1. KaraB03 Win User

PC Lights Up But Displays Nothing

I went to turn on my PC today and it lit up, but displayed nothing on the monitor. I use my monitor as a tv also and i made sure to switch to tv mode and it was working fine there. Back in PC mode, The mouse will light up but the keyboard does not. I also tried resetting the CMOS and still no luck.

:)

KaraB03, Aug 18, 2018
  2. ng85---01 Win User

Nokia 6300 display lighting

The display light will not turn off with the options suggested. It'll do only according to a preset time. The option suggested are for turning off the blue lights on the side of the phone.

ng85---01, Aug 18, 2018
  3. gabby Win User
    Can't find night light mode in display.

Hey guys,

I just got this HP windows 10 laptop, and I tried to enable the night light function to help filter the blue light to protect my eyes from getting sore. I followed every steps online, "setting-display-night light mode"..but I reached to the "customize your display" instead of "display", and there's no such a thing called "night light"(pic shown as below). I would appreciate if you can help me with this problem, bring me back to the normal display setting to get my favourite night light turned on. Thank you!

PC Lights Up But Displays Nothing [​IMG]

gabby, Aug 18, 2018
  4. PC Lights Up But Displays Nothing

3710 display light

Thanks for replying.

Can you give me the steps how to adjust the display light?

Also, is it possible to asdjust the time of the display before it goes blank?

Thanks again!

LoveMeButch, Aug 18, 2018
Thema:

PC Lights Up But Displays Nothing

1. PC Lights Up But Displays Nothing - Similar Threads - Lights Displays Nothing

2. The keyboard light doesn't light up

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    The keyboard light doesn't light up: Hello everyone!I'm not sure if I ask the question that is suitable with this topic..Actually I don't know exactly what issue that I've had.I have taken the warranty this week, I just found that the keyboard light dosen't light up even F7 still work and show the signal...
  3. My computer automatically enters safe mode and displays nothing and the blue light in the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer automatically enters safe mode and displays nothing and the blue light in the...: My computer automatically enters safe mode and displays nothing and the blue light in the corner turns into orange/yellow. I also turned it on after few months. How to fix this?I dont know what happened but my uncle said the window of the pc broke.If anyone could help me...
  4. My computer automatically enters safe mode and displays nothing and the blue light in the...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My computer automatically enters safe mode and displays nothing and the blue light in the...: My computer automatically enters safe mode and displays nothing and the blue light in the corner turns into orange/yellow. I also turned it on after few months. How to fix this?I dont know what happened but my uncle said the window of the pc broke.If anyone could help me...
  5. My computer automatically enters safe mode and displays nothing and the blue light in the...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. Pc turn on light on everything in pc no mb light but no display no light on keyboard and mouse.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc turn on light on everything in pc no mb light but no display no light on keyboard and mouse.: I look up everything. I try resetting bios many time remount the ram multiple times as well as the gpu.My psu is doing fine. It still the same problem. I don't know what to do next. Also the cable of my hdmi is fine and try starting without the keyboard and mouse plug in...
  7. Pc turn on light on everything in pc no mb light but no display no light on keyboard and mouse.

Pc turn on light on everything in pc no mb light but no display no light on keyboard and mouse.: I look up everything. I try resetting bios many time remount the ram multiple times as well as the gpu.My psu is doing fine. It still the same problem. I don't know what to do next. Also the cable of my hdmi is fine and try starting without the keyboard and mouse plug in...
  8. Your Phone app on PC displays nothing

Your Phone app on PC displays nothing: In short, the app appears to load and it seems I've successfully linked my phone, but I can't actually do anything in the app. There's nothing to click. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] I've got no clue what the problem is. I've tried resetting the app several times, to no avail. I've...
  9. Fans and lights but no display

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Fans and lights but no display: Hello, so i was just playing my game when it crashed and i had just today installed a HWID spoofer, when my game crashed my cheats wont start up on the spoofed HWID so therefore i restarted my computer. the pc then just stayed on a black screen for 10 mins so i held the...
  10. battery Light not light up.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    battery Light not light up.: my battery light not want to light up. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/battery-light-not-light-up/d474327c-2ca7-4480-ab52-d892ced580eb