Windows 10: PC literally keeps crashing after around 5 to 15 to even sometimes rarely 30 minutes.

Discus and support PC literally keeps crashing after around 5 to 15 to even sometimes rarely 30 minutes. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; i cant do basically anything and the stop codes are usually memory_management and stuff like that. ive tried deleting some files but almost none of it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by SafeSin, Feb 6, 2020.

1. SafeSin Win User

PC literally keeps crashing after around 5 to 15 to even sometimes rarely 30 minutes.

i cant do basically anything and the stop codes are usually memory_management and stuff like that. ive tried deleting some files but almost none of it matters because for some reason nothing works, i tried doing the stuff from the qr code link but that doesnt work. please help.

:)

SafeSin, Feb 6, 2020
  2. SafeSin Win User

PC literally keeps crashing after around 5 to 15 to even sometimes rarely 30 minutes.

okay well my pc just crashed in safe mode with the stop code being Critical Process Died

SafeSin, Feb 6, 2020
  3. IvanSOT Win User
    Sea of thieves crashes after 15 minutes or 30 minutes

The game is closing for me and some friends and we literally set a timer for it, it crashes in 15 minutes almost everytime, and some time in 30 minutes and we have tried a lot of solutions like the Windows Powershell, checking the graphics, playing alone
    or coop, and we always get kicked and the game is unplayable like this, we want to know the solution or at least know if they are working on it because we have been playing since the game start waiting every day for this issue to get fixed. We havent encounter
    another issues like the "beard" kind issues but like now the game is unplayable for us.

IvanSOT, Feb 6, 2020
  4. Thagstrom Win User

No problem! A good step to do after you send the dmp files would also be to run a memory diagnostic.

You can see instructions on how to do that here:

https://www.windowscentral.com/how-check-your-p...

Let me know what the results are!

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised
    on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Thagstrom, Feb 6, 2020
Thema:

1. PC literally keeps crashing after around 5 to 15 to even sometimes rarely 30 minutes. - Similar Threads - literally keeps crashing

2. Games crashing after 5-15 minutes of gameplay

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games crashing after 5-15 minutes of gameplay: This problem has been happening for months and I'm still not sure what the problem is. After about 5-15 minutes of gameplay in mostly heavy-load games, the game will just crash, my monitors go blank and it throws a hardware error in event viewer.I have made sure Windows is up...
  3. Games crashing after 5-15 minutes of gameplay

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Games crashing after 5-15 minutes of gameplay: This problem has been happening for months and I'm still not sure what the problem is. After about 5-15 minutes of gameplay in mostly heavy-load games, the game will just crash, my monitors go blank and it throws a hardware error in event viewer.I have made sure Windows is up...
  4. Games crashing after 5-15 minutes of gameplay

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Games keep crashing after 15 or so minutes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games keep crashing after 15 or so minutes: Hey so I don't know how to solve this, please help. Here is the event report, game in question is AC Valhalla, it worked fine before today.Fault bucket 2066463573100176438, type 5Event Name: D3DDRED2Response: Not availableCab Id: 0Problem signature:P1: VEN_1002P2:...
  6. Games keep crashing after 15 or so minutes

Games keep crashing after 15 or so minutes: Hey so I don't know how to solve this, please help. Here is the event report, game in question is AC Valhalla, it worked fine before today.Fault bucket 2066463573100176438, type 5Event Name: D3DDRED2Response: Not availableCab Id: 0Problem signature:P1: VEN_1002P2:...
  7. My Windows 10 pc sometimes keeps crashing after several minutes

My Windows 10 pc sometimes keeps crashing after several minutes: I've tried resetting the pc deleting every apps and files, but the problem still persists...I don't know what to do anymore...Any help would be truly appreciated.I've saved some of the dump files and system info below:https://1drv.ms/u/s!AvMd8grWmTVQjVu-jf3-BR08aCTR?e=hh59qr...
  8. My Windows 10 pc sometimes keeps crashing after several minutes

My Windows 10 pc sometimes keeps crashing after several minutes: I've tried resetting the pc deleting every apps and files, but the problem still persists...I don't know what to do anymore...Any help would be truly appreciated.I've saved some of the dump files and system info below:https://1drv.ms/u/s!AvMd8grWmTVQjVu-jf3-BR08aCTR?e=hh59qr...
  9. BSOD after 15-30 minutes of gaming

BSOD after 15-30 minutes of gaming: Hello, hoping someone can help diagnose the cause of recent BSODs. I suspect it is a driver issue as my computer crashes within minutes of running driver verifier. I've tried updating all drivers and bios from the manufacturer's website and a clean install of Windows 10....
  10. PC crashes after 5 minutes gameplay

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC crashes after 5 minutes gameplay: Bought a gaming PC for Christmas and each time I load a game it plays for approximately 5 minutes before freezing and the PC restarts. I have updated windows 10, ran diagnostics for memory and graphics card and updated drivers where necessary. all diagnostics checks come back...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. www.windows.com/stopcode

2. windows.com stopcode