Windows 10: PC loads to black screen and windows doesn't launch

Discus and support PC loads to black screen and windows doesn't launch in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; When I turn on the computer, it starts running normally before showing a black screen with that small indicator which shows you are able to type like a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Barrrakudam, Aug 29, 2022.

1. PC loads to black screen and windows doesn't launch

When I turn on the computer, it starts running normally before showing a black screen with that small indicator which shows you are able to type like a command line. That indicator then dissappears after less than a second and now the screen is still on, but completely black. I have tried a lot of things but nothing seems to work and no one else seems to have had this issue. I can't send it he pc into safe mode as Windows seems to go completely unlaunched. Turning off fast launch or reverting to default settings in the Bios didn't work either. The only thing that's seems to happen is: when I

:)

Barrrakudam, Aug 29, 2022

2. setting doesn´t launch, or launches the store instead

setting doesn´t launch, or launches the store instead

Moved from es-ES

YESICAAMAYA, Aug 29, 2022
  3. BetoLP Win User
    Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

PC loads to black screen and windows doesn't launch [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Aug 29, 2022
  4. 95Viper Win User

PC loads to black screen and windows doesn't launch

Black screen after 'Starting Windows' sequence

Sounds like the old... windows black screen of death.

Try this quoted from "VisiHow" article "Repair Windows 7 Black Screen of Death":

They, also, have some other options there, too.
    Google search and you will find a lot of the "Windows Black Screen of Death with cursor" fixes.

95Viper, Aug 29, 2022
Thema:

PC loads to black screen and windows doesn't launch

1. PC loads to black screen and windows doesn't launch - Similar Threads - loads black screen

2. Black screen after loading up pc.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black screen after loading up pc.: Sometimes when I load up my computer, after a few minutes it'll just black screen and restart. This will happen usually 10-20 times before it stops for around 20 hours, and it's really annoying....
  3. Black screen after loading up pc.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Black screen after loading up pc.: Sometimes when I load up my computer, after a few minutes it'll just black screen and restart. This will happen usually 10-20 times before it stops for around 20 hours, and it's really annoying....
  4. PC loads to desktop with black screen and taskbar

PC loads to desktop with black screen and taskbar: Hello,Earlier in the week I had taken steps to improve the performance of Mortal Kombat 1 on my pc. I went about this by installing Process Lasso on my pc and changing the number of maximum cores active from 1 to 12. The pc had run fine over the next day or so, but when I...
  5. Pc stuck on black loading screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc stuck on black loading screen: I put my computer in sleep mode earlier and left it like that for two hours, and come back and it can’t turn on, which is typical when I leave it in sleep mode.I have to shut it down and when it restarts, it is stuck on the black loading screen. My keyboard is unresponsive,...
  6. Pc stuck on black loading screen

Pc stuck on black loading screen: I put my computer in sleep mode earlier and left it like that for two hours, and come back and it can’t turn on, which is typical when I leave it in sleep mode.I have to shut it down and when it restarts, it is stuck on the black loading screen. My keyboard is unresponsive,...
  7. Pc stuck on black loading screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. PC loads to black screen and windows doesn't launch

PC loads to black screen and windows doesn't launch: When I turn on the computer, it starts running normally before showing a black screen with that small indicator which shows you are able to type like a command line. That indicator then dissappears after less than a second and now the screen is still on, but completely black....
  9. PC loads to black screen and windows doesn't launch

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC loads to black screen and windows doesn't launch: When I turn on the computer, it starts running normally before showing a black screen with that small indicator which shows you are able to type like a command line. That indicator then dissappears after less than a second and now the screen is still on, but completely black....
  10. Pc stuck on black screen with loading symbol

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Pc stuck on black screen with loading symbol: Im unsure why but unplugged my pc after it wouldnt respond and i tried restarting so I unpluged but now its stuck on the black screen with a loading symbol and its just not starting up anymore and i dont know what to do!...