Windows 10: pc local disk - access denied

Discus and support pc local disk - access denied in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I don't know how to have access back for my local disk.Can I please get help fast?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by AlexPljuhhov, Feb 2, 2019.

1. pc local disk - access denied

I don't know how to have access back for my local disk.Can I please get help fast?

:)

AlexPljuhhov, Feb 2, 2019

2. Local Disk C: Access Denied

Julius JRLapidez, Feb 2, 2019
  3. Access denied

Whenever I connect any pendrive or hard disk it says access denied for pen drive I googled got the solution for pendrive but I need to follow the steps everytime I connect give me the permanent solution and steps for hard drive access denied

krishnamagaji, Feb 2, 2019
  4. pc local disk - access denied

Local Disk C: Access Denied

I made another Local Account but i cant make it Full Administrator cause of Control Panel cant access too . Even Cmd(admin) cant operate . In local CMD i try to but the only say is System 5 Occured and Access Denied pc local disk - access denied :(

I want to reformat but i want my windows10 genuine copy back pc local disk - access denied :( Please help .

Julius JRLapidez, Feb 2, 2019
Thema:

pc local disk - access denied

1. pc local disk - access denied - Similar Threads - local disk access

2. local disk C: access denied on windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    local disk C: access denied on windows 11: i can not access my local disk. C:ive tried everything i could find on here and youtube and nothing seems to work.when i go to the local disk properties and try to change admin privileges it just freezes for a couple minutes and then pops up with another error message.ive...
  3. local disk C: access denied on windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    local disk C: access denied on windows 11: i can not access my local disk. C:ive tried everything i could find on here and youtube and nothing seems to work.when i go to the local disk properties and try to change admin privileges it just freezes for a couple minutes and then pops up with another error message.ive...
  4. Local disk access denied!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Local disk access denied!: Hello. I am running Windows 11 and I have got this error in my local disk. I cannot access it and it shows my access is denied. I uninstalled some programs which were taking up space before this error suddenly popped up.Because of this error when I did a restart the desktop...
  5. Local disk access denied!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Local disk access denied!: Hello. I am running Windows 11 and I have got this error in my local disk. I cannot access it and it shows my access is denied. I uninstalled some programs which were taking up space before this error suddenly popped up.Because of this error when I did a restart the desktop...
  6. Local disk permission denied

in Windows 10 Customization
    Local disk permission denied: Hello Local disk permission denied can help me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/local-disk-permission-denied/3ccb5f73-7540-483f-87fd-87adcc5404d0
  7. Access denied to disk

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Access denied to disk: I right click on run. Type in cmd. When the box comes up I type chkdsk and I receive a message that says "Access denied as you do not have suffient privileges or the disk may be locked another process. You have to invoke this utility running in elevated mode and make sure...
  8. Local disk access denied

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Local disk access denied: I accidentally deleted the SYSTEM user profile in local disk. Now, I cannot access the local disk. It even doesn't show the storage bar in the file explorer. What should I do?...
  9. Access denied to Local disk C

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Access denied to Local disk C: Hi i changed my security setting to me local disk C , and now it does not open , i am the administrator , i tried to change security setting again but my access is denied , my access is denied to all the setting , i turned on the safe mood , and opened the built-in admin...
  10. Local disk D access denied

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Local disk D access denied: How to fix this ? every i make new folder [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/local-disk-d-access-denied/87950c78-4e50-43c3-bb09-faf6ea96b147