Windows 10: PC locked.

Discus and support PC locked. in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; [IMG]Hi. My PC was in screensaver I tried entering my username and password but it took a long time then it started to ask me for my password when i... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Λseelήussair, Jan 29, 2021.

1. PC locked.

PC locked. [​IMG]Hi.

My PC was in screensaver I tried entering my username and password but it took a long time then it started to ask me for my password when i enter the password says its wrong. I am sure my password is correct. I even tried rebooting in safe mode but i only get the same screen asking me for the password.

Windows 10.

:)

Λseelήussair, Jan 29, 2021

2. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Jan 29, 2021
  3. RCoon Win User
    PC Build Steps

1.1 - Ideally put optical in SATA 0, and SSD in SATA 1, this will cause the optical drive to be the default 1st boot option. You can change it manually if not, but I like it this way
    2.infinity - yes, that's fine. if it's above 70 +/- 5 degrees, then it may just need a repaste/remount

RCoon, Jan 29, 2021
  4. PC locked.

Lock Screen Image Issue

Hi Kirby,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.

I would suggest you to set the default pictures as the Lock Screen picture from the PC and check if it works or not.

Follow the steps below:

• In start type "settings" and press enter.
    • Select Personalize
    • From the left click on "Lock screen"
    • Select the default picture and conform by preview.
    Please do get back to us to assist you better with issue you are facing.

Thank You.

ThofikhAhamad, Jan 29, 2021
Thema:

PC locked.

1. PC locked. - Similar Threads - locked

2. I forgot the screen lock password on my laptop I need your help I need to send my old...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I forgot the screen lock password on my laptop I need your help I need to send my old...: I forgot the screen lock password on my laptop I need your help I need to send my old password on my Microsoft account to me My Gmail account *** Email address is removed for privacy *** Please help me...
  3. I forgot the screen lock password on my laptop I need your help I need to send my old...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I forgot the screen lock password on my laptop I need your help I need to send my old...: I forgot the screen lock password on my laptop I need your help I need to send my old password on my Microsoft account to me My Gmail account *** Email address is removed for privacy *** Please help me...
  4. I forgot the screen lock password on my laptop I need your help I need to send my old...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Caps Lock and Num Lock notification pop up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Caps Lock and Num Lock notification pop up: Hello,I've been having these pop ups show up everytime I turn on or off caps lock and num lock.I am unable to find any solutions to turn these off.This on a brand new install as well and any solutions I found online doesn't help me....
  6. Caps Lock and Num Lock notification pop up

Caps Lock and Num Lock notification pop up: Hello,I've been having these pop ups show up everytime I turn on or off caps lock and num lock.I am unable to find any solutions to turn these off.This on a brand new install as well and any solutions I found online doesn't help me....
  7. Caps Lock and Num Lock notification pop up

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. I keep getting a visual caps/num lock notification on my computer, it's an HP pavilion...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I keep getting a visual caps/num lock notification on my computer, it's an HP pavilion...: I have tried turning off the toggle keys in both the accessibility and the control panel options, as well as the computer setup, it was also recently updated so I'm not sure what to do, it's not a serious issue but it's bugging the heck out of me...
  9. I keep getting a visual caps/num lock notification on my computer, it's an HP pavilion...

I keep getting a visual caps/num lock notification on my computer, it's an HP pavilion...: I have tried turning off the toggle keys in both the accessibility and the control panel options, as well as the computer setup, it was also recently updated so I'm not sure what to do, it's not a serious issue but it's bugging the heck out of me...
  10. Caps Lock On/Off Indicator

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Caps Lock On/Off Indicator: hi.whenever i toggle caps lock, it creates an icon at the bottom middle of my screen.how do i stop this?im on windows 11.sorry if it isnt that descriptive https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/caps-lock-onoff-indicator/4660de84-0a7b-4f19-b458-fcd1eec7518d