Windows 10: pc locks up randomly in 1909

Discus and support pc locks up randomly in 1909 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; my hp probook 6555b keeps locking up after start up its 15 to 45 min after start up i amon 1909 latest build in preview ring. pls help windows home... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Tjm19633, Oct 24, 2019.

1. Tjm19633 Win User

pc locks up randomly in 1909

my hp probook 6555b keeps locking up after start up its 15 to 45 min after start up i amon 1909 latest build in preview ring. pls help windows home ed

:)

Tjm19633, Oct 24, 2019

2. Computer Randomly locks up

Ok, so my dads pc (its in sp) completely randomly locks up.

Im not sure what the deal is.

it was working fine, i swapped boards and it game me a memory error but no big deal, fixed that. now, it locks up a few times a day, whether it is in the bios, or post screen, windows, trying to format windows ect.

Im not sure what to do! if its the board i'll rma it and give him "back" the P45 but if its ram or hdd idk...

what do you suggest?

freaksavior, Oct 24, 2019
  3. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Oct 24, 2019
  4. RR2103 Win User

1909 Release date

Version 1909

Systembuilt 18363

www.deskmodder.de 18363.10022

Will a complete Update be available ? Do You have any idea about the reported errors of 1909 in the startup and the security options ?

RR2103, Oct 24, 2019
Thema:

1. pc locks up randomly in 1909 - Similar Threads - locks randomly 1909

2. Pc is locked up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pc is locked up: Pc is locked up. Call support at 1-833-493-6660 has been locked up your IP address was used without your knowledge or consent please do not attempt to shut down or restart your computer doing that may lead to identity theftIs this valid?...
  3. PC Locking up

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC Locking up: So I've had this issue for about a year at this point and I have tried everything that I can possibly think of to fix the issue: whenever I'm playing a game, completely random, my computer freezes except for my mouse and keyboard. I can close most apps but they still remain...
  4. PC Locking up/becoming unresponsive randomly

PC Locking up/becoming unresponsive randomly: GPU: RTX 2060 Super CPU: Ryzen 7 3800xRAM: 32g Corsair MoBo: MSI x570 Recently I have been having an issue where my computer will begin to become unresponsive. At first I thought that it was totally at random but I have narrowed it down to when I am watching a youtube video....
  5. Computer locks up randomly

in Windows 10 Support
    Computer locks up randomly: I have a home built computer. MSI MPG X570 GAMING EDGE WIFI motherboard, 3600x processor, 32 GB corsair vengeance DDR4 3200, EVGA 1070 graphics card. Win 10 64 bit version 2004. I get random computer lock ups while watching youtube. It seems to happen only while watching...
  6. Random Freezing/Lock-up

Random Freezing/Lock-up: Hello. First time post, but I've run out of options that aren't wiping my computer and fresh installing. A few days ago, I finally upgraded from Windows 7 to Windows 10, and I'm mostly glad I did, but since then, I've been experiencing random freezes in which both screen and...
  7. PC locks up randomly (No BSOD)

PC locks up randomly (No BSOD): Not sure if my title is too vague, but here is my issue. Recently built a new PC, running Win 10 pro. Had issue with graphics card and removed to RMA it. Got new CPU to utilize integrated graphics ports. Every once in a while (about once or twice a week) PC will lock-up,...
  8. PC Randomly locks up and freezes

PC Randomly locks up and freezes: Hey guys, first off I hope you all had a great Xmas and New Year... So since the update for windows that's recently dropped, I keep having random crashes, well more of a freeze, I can still see everything on the screen but nothing will respond I have to power my system...
  9. System lock ups randomly.

in Windows 10 Support
    System lock ups randomly.: Ok, I have done everything I know how to do and am completely at a loss now. My pc consist of the following parts: CPU:6700k GPU: EVGA 980 TI SC. MB Asus Z170PRO RAM 16gb DDR4 SSD/HDD: Samsung 840 Pro 512 - WD Black Edition 2TB. Temps on the pc are amazing they idle...
  10. Windows 10 PC locking up at random times

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 PC locking up at random times: I'm not sure why my PC is locking up,when it does,there is no sound, I have to hit my reset button..Let me know what I need to post to fix this 89835

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 freezes uo 1909

2. windows 10 update to version 1909 and it keeps locking my laptop

3. win10 1909 build log off goes to lock

4. windows 10 version 1909 keeps freezig,
  5. windows 10 update locks up 93% 1909,
  6. windows 10 1909 freezw,
  7. windowzs 10 1909 random crashes,
  8. window 1909 lock randomly,
  9. pc randomly restarts windows 10 1909