Windows 10: PC Login, don't know password

Discus and support PC Login, don't know password in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; I was troubleshooting some false positive flags with my antivirus provider. They had me download and run a removal program. I ran said program and my... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by newmanchris, May 16, 2019.

1. PC Login, don't know password

I was troubleshooting some false positive flags with my antivirus provider. They had me download and run a removal program. I ran said program and my PC restarted instantly, during the restart it stated unable to save changes, please do not turn off your pc (or something to that effect).

Once it had rebooted, the login screen was asking for a password and not a PIN. I have never used a password to login, and I have tried every password that I can think of for the last decade. I have also tried my Microsoft password, didn't work, reset my password via my phone, tried the new password, and nothing.

What can I do?

:)

newmanchris, May 16, 2019

2. Password issue

After going through the steps to make a new password, after a week or two, my login credentials are no longer valid. I'm forced to make a new password all over again. It seems to happen if I don't login in a certain period of time. Does our passwords expire???

GoFigureItOut, May 16, 2019
  3. I can't get text messages. & Also don`t change my account password

Dear Sir,

I can't get text messages for a verification code & also don`t know about recovery code. & Also don`t Change my account password please guide us.

Thanking & Regards

m.Sameem

muhammadsameem, May 16, 2019
  4. Rose Cal Win User

PC Login, don't know password

PC login password on Windows 10

Hi,

The password is used for you to be able to login to a specific account. To better assist you, we'd like to gather more information:

• Have you made any recent changes before this issue occur?
    • Did you get any error messages when you tried using your current password?

Meanwhile, you may not able to recover your local account if you forgot your password. We suggest that you follow the steps in this article: Reset
    your Windows 10 local account password
    to reset your computer. After you reset your computer, you may create a new local account by clicking on this

link

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, May 16, 2019
Thema:

PC Login, don't know password

1. PC Login, don't know password - Similar Threads - Login don't password

2. LAPSadmin login screen on laptop, I don't know what this password is.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    LAPSadmin login screen on laptop, I don't know what this password is.: My laptop automatically started updating, when I have gone to sign back in rather than it saying my name PETER it shows LAPSadmin and asks for a password. I don't know what this is or what the password is and now cannot log onto my laptop...
  3. LAPSadmin login screen on laptop, I don't know what this password is.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    LAPSadmin login screen on laptop, I don't know what this password is.: My laptop automatically started updating, when I have gone to sign back in rather than it saying my name PETER it shows LAPSadmin and asks for a password. I don't know what this is or what the password is and now cannot log onto my laptop...
  4. I don't know the Administrator Password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I don't know the Administrator Password: How do you reset the Administrator password of a laptop I have no clue what it is. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-know-the-administrator-password/f2c469a8-75ad-462c-b7f6-be42b52b77a2
  5. I don't know the Administrator Password

in Windows 10 Customization
    I don't know the Administrator Password: How do you reset the Administrator password of a laptop I have no clue what it is. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-know-the-administrator-password/f2c469a8-75ad-462c-b7f6-be42b52b77a2
  6. Can't login but know password

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't login but know password: Hi there. I was tinkering with the command prompt, trying to give my main user Admin benefits by using the following commands: net user myname administrator /active:yes net user myname ****** where ****** is clearly my password. A password that i just invented for this,...
  7. Resetting PC By People who Don't Know Password

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Resetting PC By People who Don't Know Password: How Can I stop people from resetting the laptop without my password . My friends many times took my laptop and as they didnt know the password the reset the PC from System Recovery Option from boot OR Enter a Windows Disk and re-install the windows and access all the files...
  8. My pc is "locked" and I don't know password

My pc is "locked" and I don't know password: My PC is "locked" and I don't know pass word https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-is-locked-and-i-dont-know-password/176c86b4-896d-4ab0-89bb-279bea2ce4a3
  9. My pc is "locked" and I don't know password

My pc is "locked" and I don't know password: My PC is "locked" and I don't know password https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-is-locked-and-i-dont-know-password/e9a45bb9-2710-45a9-8aef-1dc93298dd31
  10. Not knowing the Login password or Pin.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Not knowing the Login password or Pin.: I have a friend who works with his father-in-law FIL as an Heat A/C Technician. His FIL has contracted the COVID-19 virus and is on a respirator. My friend is trying to help him with his business finances etc.... and cannot access his FTL's work computer due to that he is on...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Dont know Windows sign in password