Windows 10: PC loops in Bios continually after update yesterday

Discus and support PC loops in Bios continually after update yesterday in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Ran latest update, upon finishing , system auto booted, then , blue screen "repairing" that finished then starts just continual boot in BIOS, gets to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Bunkerbill2#, Jun 5, 2020.

1. PC loops in Bios continually after update yesterday

Ran latest update, upon finishing , system auto booted, then , blue screen "repairing" that finished then starts just continual boot in BIOS, gets to VDI data........ then starts again.

Ran repair CD tried auto repair, tried restore point , system says there are no restore points available, went into CMD, ran fixmbr , says ok but no change.

Listed root of C: and I noticed the "windows " directory/folder is now missing theres just a file called windows , no extension and 0kb size. I've now attached the system drive to my laptop as USB drive and I can see all my files there but as said "windows " is now a file of 0kb size.

Is there a way of correcting and recovering the windows folder structure and content ?

:)

Bunkerbill2#, Jun 5, 2020
  2. Remon Ont Win User

BIOS stuck in a loop.

Hello,

We would like to ask some additional information to better isolate the issue:

• Did you get any error messages?
    • Have you tried to boot in Safe mode?

We suggest that you check the solutions provided on the links below:

BIOS-loop

Stuck-in-BIOS-loop

We will wait for your response.

Remon Ont, Jun 5, 2020
  3. BAGZZlash Win User
    MSI 5870 BIOS Update

Still can't reproduce. Could you please post the exact BIOSes that produce the issue?

BAGZZlash, Jun 5, 2020
  4. PC loops in Bios continually after update yesterday

bios

Hi all i am new in this forum, i need meanings step by step of each item listed in the bios Phoenix-Award

central473, Jun 5, 2020
Thema:

PC loops in Bios continually after update yesterday

1. PC loops in Bios continually after update yesterday - Similar Threads - loops Bios continually

2. BIOS loop after UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BIOS loop after UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION: My PC suddenly blue-screened it happened before and after that I got stuck in a BIOS loop. It alternates endlessly between the UEFI BIOS and the ASUS logo boot screen. I already tried resetting the settings to default, removing peripherials. and updated the BIOS, but the...
  3. BIOS loop after UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BIOS loop after UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION: My PC suddenly blue-screened it happened before and after that I got stuck in a BIOS loop. It alternates endlessly between the UEFI BIOS and the ASUS logo boot screen. I already tried resetting the settings to default, removing peripherials. and updated the BIOS, but the...
  4. Pc stuck in boot loop after bios

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc stuck in boot loop after bios: Hello, i recently got new ram for christmas and installed it, everything was fine, untill i enabled xmp, then windows would boot and i always got into the advanced settings tab, after then resetting my windows, everything was fine again, installed the latest drivers, all my...
  5. Pc stuck in boot loop after bios

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pc stuck in boot loop after bios: Hello, i recently got new ram for christmas and installed it, everything was fine, untill i enabled xmp, then windows would boot and i always got into the advanced settings tab, after then resetting my windows, everything was fine again, installed the latest drivers, all my...
  6. Pc stuck in boot loop after bios

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. PC stuck in a bios loop

PC stuck in a bios loop: Last month I updated my graphics card driver and then attempted to update warzone, but in the middle of the update I was met with a BSOD with the error message “system service exception”. After rolling back my driver update and re-attempting to update warzone I was met with...
  8. Pc in a continuous blue screen loop.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Pc in a continuous blue screen loop.: Last week, I upgrade my CPU and motherboard. When booting up, it blue screened then restarted about 5 times before finally loading into the lock screen. After that, I had no issues unless trying to shut down or restart my computer, in which case it would blue screen loop a...
  9. PC continues to reboot in a loop after windows update

PC continues to reboot in a loop after windows update: Hi there, I am having issues with my Acer PC after a windows 10 update. PC going into a reboot loop. I can go into the bios using del/f12 keys but have failed to reboot from hard-drive, removal device and usb etc so no avail. PC keeps saying its trying to go back to last...
  10. after an update yesterday my pc will not start

after an update yesterday my pc will not start: There was a major update last night and now it just goes to blue screen. Auto repair fails. Every time with these updates it's days to get back to normal again. Give us back control like you promised or give me back my 8.1...