Windows 10: pc loses conecction to monitor

Discus and support pc loses conecction to monitor in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; so i didnt have this problem before and all the sudden yesterday my pc loses connetion with my monitor pc still on and sounding normal no overheating... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by herder123, Feb 6, 2020.

1. herder123 Win User

pc loses conecction to monitor

so i didnt have this problem before and all the sudden yesterday my pc loses connetion with my monitor pc still on and sounding normal no overheating what so ever i can still hear music and stuff and it only happends when i play games and edit videos yesterday i lost like so much while i was editing and then it i was forced to shut it down

windows 10

:)

herder123, Feb 6, 2020
  2. mathesar Win User

Dual monitor setup, Monitor #2 keeps losing color calibration.

Running dual monitors in Win 10 and when going through the Color calibration steps on monitor #2 (Control panel / Display / Calibrate color) the settings stick as long as the 2nd monitor is active.

If I switch to single display (Windows Key + P / PC Screen only) then the 2nd monitor loses its color calibration. Also anytime I reboot my PC (Even if I have both monitors active) the 2nd monitor loses my calibration.

The 2nd monitor has a fairly strong bias for the color Green so I can always tell right away.

I'm probably overlooking something and was hoping someone might of dealt with this before pc loses conecction to monitor :)

mathesar, Feb 6, 2020
  3. Anne Ros Win User
    PC loses communication with monitor

Thank you for the information. We'd like to know if you received any error codes or messages when you tried to download the update. As for the connection of the monitors, try uninstalling then reinstalling the drivers before doing a driver update. We also
    suggest checking the device manufacturer's website for the list of updated drivers compatible to Windows 10.

Looking forward on your response.

Anne Ros, Feb 6, 2020
  4. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Feb 6, 2020
Thema:

1. pc loses conecction to monitor - Similar Threads - loses conecction monitor

2. Monitor loses randomly loses signal.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Monitor loses randomly loses signal.: This started happening a few weeks ago, and it happens randomly, even when I just browse the internet or do intensive GPU stuff like 3d modeling or gaming.The monitor samsung sj55w ultra wide loses signal from the computer but the computer keeps working, as I hear the music...
  3. Monitor loses randomly loses signal.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Monitor loses randomly loses signal.: This started happening a few weeks ago, and it happens randomly, even when I just browse the internet or do intensive GPU stuff like 3d modeling or gaming.The monitor samsung sj55w ultra wide loses signal from the computer but the computer keeps working, as I hear the music...
  4. Monitor loses randomly loses signal.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. My pc monitor keeps losing signal.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc monitor keeps losing signal.: So it just somtimes randomly loses signal and then mabye a minute later it comes back on. It very stranger I have tried reseting pc and also checked to see if any loose connections.all driver are updated I am so confused.when I boot up just before the login screen it loses...
  6. My pc monitor keeps losing signal.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My pc monitor keeps losing signal.: So it just somtimes randomly loses signal and then mabye a minute later it comes back on. It very stranger I have tried reseting pc and also checked to see if any loose connections.all driver are updated I am so confused.when I boot up just before the login screen it loses...
  7. My pc monitor keeps losing signal.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. pc loses connection to monitor

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    pc loses connection to monitor: so i didnt have this problem before and all the sudden yesterday my pc loses connetion with my monitor pc still on and sounding normal no overheating what so ever i can still hear music and stuff and it only happends when i play games and edit videos yesterday i lost like so...
  9. internet and wifi coneccting

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    internet and wifi coneccting: When I try to insert the wifi password or i do any other methods to connect to LAN there apears an code error don´t let me connect to my wifi What shoul i do, if the problem still here for more than a month. So it means that WINDOWS makes bad products?......
  10. PC loses signal to monitor

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    PC loses signal to monitor: While I play a video game, FPS in game start dropping and the monitor loses signal, but the PC is still working. Today I tried the thingy with Capslock and after I pressed it two times, my PC stopped. After I turned it back on it booted, but a black screen appeared and not...