Windows 10: pc loses connection to monitor

Discus and support pc loses connection to monitor in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; so i didnt have this problem before and all the sudden yesterday my pc loses connetion with my monitor pc still on and sounding normal no overheating... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by herder123, Feb 7, 2020.

1. herder123 Win User

pc loses connection to monitor

so i didnt have this problem before and all the sudden yesterday my pc loses connetion with my monitor pc still on and sounding normal no overheating what so ever i can still hear music and stuff and it only happends when i play games and edit videos yesterday i lost like so much while i was editing and then it i was forced to shut it down

windows 10

:)

herder123, Feb 7, 2020
  2. P4-630 Win User

Things to do once connected new G-Sync monitor

I'm getting my G-Sync monitor today.

I think I have to take the following steps:

• Connect 1440p G-sync monitor with DP cable
    • Connect second 1080p 60Hz monitor by HDMI
    • Startup PC
    • Reinstall display driver
    • Restart PC (I always do that after display driver install)
    • Activate G-Sync in NV control panel (I believe also V-Sync is auto on after that?)
    • Set my 1440p monitor from 1080p to 1440p
    • Calibrate my 1440p monitor
    Also ingame, I should turn off V-Sync?
    Are there any problems running a second 60Hz 1080p monitor?

Is there anything else I should do/know?

P4-630, Feb 7, 2020
  3. i have a problem to connect 2 monitors.

Hi Ron,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

• What changes did you make in the BIOS? As making the changes in the BIOS is only recommended by Microsoft if done by the manufacturer.
    • How are you connecting to the 2nd monitor?
    I suggest you to follow the steps from this article below:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-IN/windows-8/how-connect-multiple-monitors

[Applies to Windows 10 as well]

Regards.

SujataMoktan, Feb 7, 2020
  4. Anne Ros Win User

PC loses communication with monitor

Thank you for the information. We'd like to know if you received any error codes or messages when you tried to download the update. As for the connection of the monitors, try uninstalling then reinstalling the drivers before doing a driver update. We also
    suggest checking the device manufacturer's website for the list of updated drivers compatible to Windows 10.

Looking forward on your response.

Anne Ros, Feb 7, 2020
Thema:

1. pc loses connection to monitor - Similar Threads - loses connection monitor

2. Windows 10 Losing Connection To Monitor Speakers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Losing Connection To Monitor Speakers: Hi, I'm having problems with my audio on my W10 desktop. For playing audio, I switch between playing through my bluetooth headphones for work and my monitor speakers for everything else. When I'm finished with work I switch audio back to the monitor speakers.Over the last...
  3. Windows 10 Losing Connection To Monitor Speakers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Losing Connection To Monitor Speakers: Hi, I'm having problems with my audio on my W10 desktop. For playing audio, I switch between playing through my bluetooth headphones for work and my monitor speakers for everything else. When I'm finished with work I switch audio back to the monitor speakers.Over the last...
  4. Windows 10 Losing Connection To Monitor Speakers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Desktop PC loses connection with the keyboard, mouse, and the monitor completely at random...

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Desktop PC loses connection with the keyboard, mouse, and the monitor completely at random...: Hello, For some odd reason and this behavior seems to happen quite frequently usually whenever I stream videos off of YouTube, Dailymotion, etc., my desktop PC decides to lose its connection to the monitor Dell P2715Q along with the mouse, pc, and possibly a few more...
  6. pc loses conecction to monitor

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    pc loses conecction to monitor: so i didnt have this problem before and all the sudden yesterday my pc loses connetion with my monitor pc still on and sounding normal no overheating what so ever i can still hear music and stuff and it only happends when i play games and edit videos yesterday i lost like so...
  7. HDMI monitor loses connection in Windows 10

HDMI monitor loses connection in Windows 10: I have a dual monitor setup on a Radeon RX 580 8GB graphics card. Randomly, after I unplugged my secondary monitor through HDMI then plugged it in again it stopped working. I have tried everything from checking hardware to updating my bios and everything in between...
  8. Monitor loses Connection while playing Games, Pc works fine though?

Monitor loses Connection while playing Games, Pc works fine though?: Hey since a few days I have the problem that my Monitor loses connection to my PC up to 10 Minutes after I started a game, saying "No signal". My PC is still running, I can still hear the ingame-Sound from my Headset. This only happens when I play a Game, I can be on my PC...
  9. DWM crashing, computer loses connection to monitor.

DWM crashing, computer loses connection to monitor.: I've been having this issue since a while back, it started August 6th or 7th I think. Whenever I try to play 3D games (that previously worked fine), the framerate starts dropping and eventually the monitor just disconnects from the computer. Everything else keeps working...
  10. PC loses signal to monitor

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    PC loses signal to monitor: While I play a video game, FPS in game start dropping and the monitor loses signal, but the PC is still working. Today I tried the thingy with Capslock and after I pressed it two times, my PC stopped. After I turned it back on it booted, but a black screen appeared and not...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 sometimes loses track of secondary monitor