Windows 10: PC loses signal to monitor

Discus and support PC loses signal to monitor in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; While I play a video game, FPS in game start dropping and the monitor loses signal, but the PC is still working. Today I tried the thingy with Capslock... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by FMG, Jun 5, 2016.

1. FMG
    FMG Win User

PC loses signal to monitor

While I play a video game, FPS in game start dropping and the monitor loses signal, but the PC is still working. Today I tried the thingy with Capslock and after I pressed it two times, my PC stopped. After I turned it back on it booted, but a black screen appeared and not the logo and after that it rebooted itself and now it's working. I can't play video games at all anymore.

My CPU is i5-3450 3.10 and graphic card GTX 650.

I had this problem even on previous version of windows.

I can watch movies and videos on chrome fine, but when I play games the hell unleashes.

Please help me *Sad.

:)

2. windows 10 not finding second monitor

Unfortunately none of the above fixed the issue. When I boot up my computer, both monitors work, however once windows takes over, my first monitor loses the signal, and only my second monitor continues to function.

ChrisleahyCA, Jun 5, 2016
  3. FarmPath Win User
    Monitor losing signal from the laptop when laptop sleeps

I have a Lenovo laptop that I dock in order to use my two Dell monitors. When the laptop goes to sleep, the monitors lose signal from it and nothing I do brings the signal back. I had a docking station at my last job, and if I left my office for an hour
    or so all I'd have to do was hit the enter key and it would bring back up my login screen. I have to have my computer password protected so I can't change the settings such that it never sleeps, but I'm not sure how exactly I should have the settings such
    that the monitors don't lose signal. I really need the "idiots guide" for this, ie exactly what I need to set and how. Thanks

Cindy

FarmPath, Jun 5, 2016
  4. PC loses signal to monitor

Try to disable hibernation and check if there is any malware on the system.

Windows102k16, Jun 7, 2016
  5. FMG
    FMG Win User
    Already done all of that, but it seems like changing my resolution to 1600x900 may have fixed it, at least for the moment. Don't mark the post as "Solved" yet, because the problem might re-appear.

Thema:

PC loses signal to monitor

1. PC loses signal to monitor - Similar Threads - loses signal monitor

2. Monitor loses randomly loses signal.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Monitor loses randomly loses signal.: This started happening a few weeks ago, and it happens randomly, even when I just browse the internet or do intensive GPU stuff like 3d modeling or gaming.The monitor samsung sj55w ultra wide loses signal from the computer but the computer keeps working, as I hear the music...
  3. Monitor loses randomly loses signal.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Monitor loses randomly loses signal.: This started happening a few weeks ago, and it happens randomly, even when I just browse the internet or do intensive GPU stuff like 3d modeling or gaming.The monitor samsung sj55w ultra wide loses signal from the computer but the computer keeps working, as I hear the music...
  4. Monitor loses randomly loses signal.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. My pc monitor keeps losing signal.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc monitor keeps losing signal.: So it just somtimes randomly loses signal and then mabye a minute later it comes back on. It very stranger I have tried reseting pc and also checked to see if any loose connections.all driver are updated I am so confused.when I boot up just before the login screen it loses...
  6. My pc monitor keeps losing signal.

My pc monitor keeps losing signal.: So it just somtimes randomly loses signal and then mabye a minute later it comes back on. It very stranger I have tried reseting pc and also checked to see if any loose connections.all driver are updated I am so confused.when I boot up just before the login screen it loses...
  7. My pc monitor keeps losing signal.

8. AWCC.exe causing monitor to lose signal.

AWCC.exe causing monitor to lose signal.: About a week ago I launched Overwatch to my monitor randomly losing signal. My pc was still running because I could still hear audio coming from my headphones. This is happened consistently with more powerful games and anytime my PC requires processing power. I went on the...
  9. My computers monitor loses signal, but PC remains on

My computers monitor loses signal, but PC remains on: Recently I have been having a problem where my PC will lose signal randomly after around 10-20 minutes of starting it. My monitor says it lost connection while my computer is still on. Whenever I press the power button, it does nothing, even when I hold it down. The only way...
  10. Monitors Lose Signal On Boot

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Monitors Lose Signal On Boot: I have 3 Benq xl2720z monitors all using dp. In the morning I went to turn on my monitors to find out there was no signal in any of them. I then rebooted my computer and when I got to the spinning orb, my computers faded to black in the middle of it and lost signal. I...