Windows 10: PC lost power during update:

Discus and support PC lost power during update: in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello, I was updating my pc but during the update a somebody else came and shut it down without realising this would cause major issues. Im trying to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Mage_01, Sep 5, 2021.

1. Mage_01 Win User

PC lost power during update:

Hello, I was updating my pc but during the update a somebody else came and shut it down without realising this would cause major issues. Im trying to update again, but the pc is now very slow and if after reinstalling the update it is still slow, is there a way to fix the errors that occur after an update has been stopped when someone restarts the pc?

:)

Mage_01, Sep 5, 2021

2. Lost Power, now PC won't boot. Powers on and clicks.

I had tried both of those steps. Neither worked. I have a replacement power supply on order. Should be here on Monday. Thanks for the suggestions.

musiclover7, Sep 5, 2021
  3. jds63 Win User
    Lost Power, now PC won't boot. Powers on and clicks.

Hope for sure it is the Power Supply without testing it and the checking the Graphics Card.

jds63, Sep 5, 2021
  4. Arun B J Win User

My PC was shutdown suddenly by power cut off so now it had some errors

Hi,

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve the issue.

• Have you updated all the Windows and optional updates?

• Have you updated all the Drivers?

• What is that exact error message?
    I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: Run the
    Power troubleshooter.

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with power. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your Power.

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select
      Control panel.

• Change the view by option
      on the top right to Large icons.

• Click on troubleshooting
      and click on the view all option on the left panel.

• Run the Power
      troubleshooter.

Step 2: Change the “Power plans” settings.

A power plan is a collection of hardware and system settings (like display, sleep, etc.) that manages how your PC uses power. The power plans you can use depend on the kind of PC you have.

Windows help & learning - Microsoft Support

Keep us posted on this issue so that we can assist you better.

Arun B J, Sep 5, 2021
Thema:

1. PC lost power during update: - Similar Threads - lost power during

2. Lost power during upgrade

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lost power during upgrade: Lost power during upgrading my pc from windows 10 Pro to windows 11. Now it won’t boot. Any assistance is appreciated https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lost-power-during-upgrade/3d21f5ff-28f1-4a3a-9650-c607e8ce5524
  3. Lost power during upgrade

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lost power during upgrade: Lost power during upgrading my pc from windows 10 Pro to windows 11. Now it won’t boot. Any assistance is appreciated https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lost-power-during-upgrade/3d21f5ff-28f1-4a3a-9650-c607e8ce5524
  4. Computer lost power during reset.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer lost power during reset.: I was resetting my computer earlier and while doing so I lost power. I believe I was about 14% through the "Resetting this PC" phase when power is lost. I chose the "remove everything" option when I began the reset. I have 2 questions#1 - Is any of the information on the...
  5. Computer lost power during reset.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Computer lost power during reset.: I was resetting my computer earlier and while doing so I lost power. I believe I was about 14% through the "Resetting this PC" phase when power is lost. I chose the "remove everything" option when I began the reset. I have 2 questions#1 - Is any of the information on the...
  6. Computer lost power during reset.

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. Lost power while updating

Lost power while updating: I lost power while KB5005565 was installing. It hadn't restarted yet, but was installing per the Windows Update window. Now I get an error every time it tries to install....
  8. Computer lost power during Reset This PC

Computer lost power during Reset This PC: After that Choose Operating System boot screen appeared with two Windows 10 options after trying both, Reset This PC did not recover I chose Reset This PC from that screen Windows 10 deleted my files...
  9. I lost power on my laptop during windows 10 update

I lost power on my laptop during windows 10 update: Hi there, I recently saw a windows update for windows ten available for my laptop. (acer aspire s7) (please not that I had windows ten already installed, but the trial version) I decided that I would update it, but little did I know that my computer was on low power and I...
  10. Power Failure During Update

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Power Failure During Update: This question has nagged me since my update to the Creator build on my Desktop. 1. What happens, if during the download of the update, the power fails? 2. Same for if it occurs while installing the update and the screen warns against turning off the computer? I have...