Windows 10: Pc make beep sound when playing

Discus and support Pc make beep sound when playing in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Just build my first PC and was working fine till about a week ago when a long continuous beeping sound started when I would play COD. Kinda of lost as... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by DHernandez74, Sep 12, 2020.

1. Pc make beep sound when playing

Just build my first PC and was working fine till about a week ago when a long continuous beeping sound started when I would play COD. Kinda of lost as to what it could be. Does not happen all the time and sometimes it is short beeps. Had 32 gb memory and took out 16 gb and it did nothing. the specs on my pc are as follows

intel i9-10900k

asus rog maximus Xll extreme
    cosair 32 gb ram
    nvidia Geforce rtx 2080 ti
    nzxt x63

Would apperciate any help

:)

DHernandez74, Sep 12, 2020

2. Disable beep sound when plugging/unplugging laptop charger

I would suggest you to follow the steps and check if it helps.

Disable the PC Speakers and check if it helps.

• Right click on Sound Icon in the task bar and go to Playback devices.
    • Select Speaker and click on properties.
    • Go to Levels tab, and mute (or you can reduce it) PC Speaker and check if it helps.

Vanan Iyer, Sep 12, 2020
  3. JoeJuan Win User
    Intermittent Beeping Sound

I have a very peculiar problem - most likely related to an earlier question about the intermittent beeping sound after applying the Windows 10 updates. This was answered by a Microsoft agent but the original poster did not reply saying that the sounds
    "disappeared" after the solution was proposed, so I have no idea whether it worked.

My problem is this: occasionally (and the period between events is completely unknown) my PC would emit a beeping sound through the system speaker. The PC may "freeze" for an instant - i.e., the cursor would not respond at all. I tried troubleshooting the problem
    (including the solution proposed by the Microsoft agent) but the sound persisted. I did identify the sound - they were made by the "Device Disconnect" sound under the Windows Default scheme (activated through the Control Panel > Hardware and Sound > Change
    System Sound). The file which emits the sound is called 'Windows Hardware Remove.wav' and every time I used the 'Test' button, the familiar sound will play through the PC's system speakers.

What do you suggest I do to get rid of the sound? I find the sound irritating and the occasional freeze of the cursor is affecting the PC games that I play. Please help.

JoeJuan, Sep 12, 2020
  4. Pc make beep sound when playing

Windows 10 background sound (default beep) and email notification sounds not playing.

Hi,

I realize that Windows 10 background sound (default beep) and email notification sounds not playing. I will try to help you with this issue.

Please answer these questions to get more clarity on this issue:

• Did you make any changes to the PC after which you are facing this issue?

• Does this issue occur in a different user account?

• What is the end report of the SFC scan?

You may login to another user account to test if the issue reoccurs.

You may create a new user account and check if the issue occurs in the new user account.

• Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Control Panel”.

• Click on “User Accounts” and click on “Manage another Account”.

• Click on “Add a new user in PC Settings”. Follow the on screen directions to complete the process.

Once this is done, login to the new user account and check if the issue occurs in the new user account.

Also suggest you to install any pending Windows updates on the PC to check if that helps.
    Updates are additions to software that can help prevent or fix problems, improve how your computer works, or enhance your computing experience.

Keep us informed to help you further.

Srimadhwa B, Sep 12, 2020
Thema:

Pc make beep sound when playing

1. Pc make beep sound when playing - Similar Threads - beep sound playing

2. When playing any video game in windows my pc is making a beeping sound when the C key is...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When playing any video game in windows my pc is making a beeping sound when the C key is...: When playing any video game in windows my pc is making a beeping sound when the C key is pressed. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-playing-any-video-game-in-windows-my-pc-is/0f035422-1843-415c-b6e5-f998ff551a41
  3. When playing any video game in windows my pc is making a beeping sound when the C key is...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    When playing any video game in windows my pc is making a beeping sound when the C key is...: When playing any video game in windows my pc is making a beeping sound when the C key is pressed. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-playing-any-video-game-in-windows-my-pc-is/0f035422-1843-415c-b6e5-f998ff551a41
  4. Trackpad makes a beep sound

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trackpad makes a beep sound: Hey people. I'm having this problem recently and this is starting to annoy me, but my DELL Inspiron 11 3168 makes a random beep sound randomly when i use the trackpad, i have all my drivers up to date, including the trackpad, i don't know what is causing this random beep, but...
  5. Trackpad makes a beep sound

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Trackpad makes a beep sound: Hey people. I'm having this problem recently and this is starting to annoy me, but my DELL Inspiron 11 3168 makes a random beep sound randomly when i use the trackpad, i have all my drivers up to date, including the trackpad, i don't know what is causing this random beep, but...
  6. Trackpad makes a beep sound

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. pc making sound when i play games

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    pc making sound when i play games: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/607760489488842781/676404086588964874/video0_1_1.mp4 ^this is the problem sound [ATTACH] when pc make sound disk active time hit 100% in picture disk space is very big. im only ues 34gb/275gb im trying other drive rn.just in...
  8. PC beeps when playing Games

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC beeps when playing Games: AMD Ryzen 5 1600 Window 10 Radeon RX 580 Series Here the video https://streamable.com/dsnfg Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-beeps-when-playing-games/ed2ccd93-ae5f-40c6-86f8-c4b4b1bc710f
  9. PC beeps when playing Games

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC beeps when playing Games: I noticed it when i first installed Minecraft on my PC 2 weeks ago. since then it happened it in some more games. After playing a bit there is this loud "BEEP BEEP" (sometimes 1 and i also got it once where it beeped 3 times but 2 is most common) and the game freezes for a...
  10. PC makes a beeping sound on startup Windows 10.

in Windows 10 Customization
    PC makes a beeping sound on startup Windows 10.: Hello, I have a Windows 10 laptop(which was originally Windows 7 but I upgraded it to Windows 10) and for sometime now it makes a beeping sound on startup and it stops only after I press the “ESC” Key and then the Windows starts to load. It would be great if anyone would be...