Windows 10: PC makes beeping noise

Discus and support PC makes beeping noise in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; pc making periodic beeping noise for no apparent reason. Two tones, one higher than other, followed shortly after by same two tones in reverse order,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by psmjr, Apr 16, 2023.

1. psmjr Win User

PC makes beeping noise

pc making periodic beeping noise for no apparent reason. Two tones, one higher than other, followed shortly after by same two tones in reverse order, lower then higher. Does this consistently, with a minute or so before tones are repeated. Never did this before. Using HP laptop, Windows 11. Have run virus scan, updated software, even restored to previous date before beeps started.

:)

psmjr, Apr 16, 2023
  2. RoseXV Win User

freezing and making beeping noise

laptop keeps freezing and makes a beeping noise

***Moved from: Windows Insider Program / Windows Insider Preview / Install, upgrade, and activate / PC ***

RoseXV, Apr 16, 2023
  3. computer makes loud beeping noise

computer freezes completely makes a loud beeping noise cant stay on most time more than 10 minutes

Sweetness1two, Apr 16, 2023
  4. PC makes beeping noise

keyboard makes beeping noise

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the below methods and check if it helps.

Method 1: You can try running the hardware troubleshooter and check if it helps:

Follow these methods.

• Press Start, type troubleshooter
      and choose Troubleshooting from the list.
    • Click on Hardware and Sound.
    • Click on Hardware and Devices.
    • Follow the onscreen instruction.
    Method 2: Also I suggest you to follow the suggestion provided by Sharath Srinivasa replied on August 10, 2015 and check if it helps.

Redirecting

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Apr 16, 2023
Thema:

PC makes beeping noise

1. PC makes beeping noise - Similar Threads - makes beeping noise

2. My pc keeps doing a beeping noise

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc keeps doing a beeping noise: I have an hp computer windows 10, Today when i turned it on it started making a weird beeping noise followed by a "bzzz" similar sound when zooming in with a camera sound. It keeps going even if i turn the pc off and unplugg everything.I tried to turn off all windows sounds...
  3. My pc keeps doing a beeping noise

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My pc keeps doing a beeping noise: I have an hp computer windows 10, Today when i turned it on it started making a weird beeping noise followed by a "bzzz" similar sound when zooming in with a camera sound. It keeps going even if i turn the pc off and unplugg everything.I tried to turn off all windows sounds...
  4. My pc keeps doing a beeping noise

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. PC makes beeping noise

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC makes beeping noise: pc making periodic beeping noise for no apparent reason. Two tones, one higher than other, followed shortly after by same two tones in reverse order, lower then higher. Does this consistently, with a minute or so before tones are repeated. Never did this before. Using HP...
  6. Laptop making beeping noise

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop making beeping noise: So I was using the draw function with a drawing tablet in word to do my homework, but every time I use this function, the laptop starts to make beeping noises as my cursor moves and all the buttons stop working. This keeps happening even I restart the laptop. I'm a person who...
  7. Computer shuts off and makes loud beeping noises

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer shuts off and makes loud beeping noises: my computer shuts off and makes loud beeping noises when it turns on. What are the potential issues and how do I fix and prevent it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/computer-shuts-off-and-makes-loud-beeping-noises/cf83edda-16dc-4418-a470-e042596ef8d9
  8. Beeping noises

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Beeping noises: Hi, a few days ago my laptop started making random beeping noises, even when muted. I didn't have this problem at all on Linux. submitted by /u/friedcouch [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ji5brd/beeping_noises/
  9. computer makes loud beeping noise

computer makes loud beeping noise: computer freezes completely makes a loud beeping noise cant stay on most time more than 10 minutes https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/computer-makes-loud-beeping-noise/445b9e8d-fa24-41e4-8bff-bd80f464defd
  10. Re beeping noise from PC

Re beeping noise from PC: Hello I think I have the answer, but would like someone to confirm my theory.... My PC has started beeping intermittently, I believe it only happens when transferring files across...I noticed that when the PC beeps the file transfer stops for a few seconds then...