Windows 10: PC makes click sound starts fans then clicks stops loading and repeats

Discus and support PC makes click sound starts fans then clicks stops loading and repeats in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi all. So every time I turn PC on it makes a single click sound, starts the fans and then clicks and PSU repeats the cycle never getting to Post? I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Daniell, Jan 31, 2020.

1. Daniell Win User

PC makes click sound starts fans then clicks stops loading and repeats

Hi all.
    So every time I turn PC on it makes a single click sound, starts the fans and then clicks and PSU repeats the cycle never getting to Post?
    I tried another PSU but it did the exact same thing.
    Any ideas?
    Cheers
    Win 10
    CPU:
    Intel 3570k
    Motherboard:
    Gigabyte ga-z77x-d3h_e
    Memory:
    8 GB 1600
    Graphics Card(s):
    AMD
    Antivirus:
    Kaspersky

:)

Daniell, Jan 31, 2020
  2. BAGZZlash Win User

MSI 5870 BIOS Update

Still can't reproduce. Could you please post the exact BIOSes that produce the issue?

BAGZZlash, Jan 31, 2020
  3. BambOOs Win User
    XFX TS 550 - weird clicking sound under full stress.

On my video, there are two sounds: this "clicking" in PSU, and sound of fans, especially these three on GPU.

This "clicking" noise is audible even if I sit ~3 meters from PC. (there is no other sound/voice in room). Clicking is present for ~5 seconds from time to time - in this case, while OCCT power supply test, when LinPack CPU starts/stops, also in this moment there is voltage raise from 12.20 to 12.28, as I wrote before.

And don't know why, but first time when I heard that, clicking was present till test/load stop.

BambOOs, Jan 31, 2020
  4. PC makes click sound starts fans then clicks stops loading and repeats

Clicking sound in PC with Windows 10

Hi guys.

I have 2 operating systems on my PC - Win 10 and Ubuntu. When PC loads Win 10 i constantly hear a clicking sound from my PC, but no sound when Ubuntu loads.

Any suggestions?

Sergei Merchenko, Jan 31, 2020
Thema:

PC makes click sound starts fans then clicks stops loading and repeats

1. PC makes click sound starts fans then clicks stops loading and repeats - Similar Threads - makes click sound

2. PC won't boot, fan starts and then stops

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    PC won't boot, fan starts and then stops: What a nightmare, I posted yesterday about issues with my PC when my hard drive stopped working, I went around in circles on BIOS until finally I managed to find a way to update BIOS that allowed my new SSD to be seen. Great I thought. But then, when the HDD loaded my...
  3. sound stuttering clicks

sound stuttering clicks: sound stuttering clicks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sound-stuttering-clicks/d9f0be11-253a-4024-b463-00666742236e
  4. Office Click to Start

in Windows 10 Customization
    Office Click to Start: In Windows 10 how do I stop Microsoft Office Click to Start loading forever, at the moment I open the Task Manager and left click it to end it's process but I want to get rid of it altogether? It is 1 process that loads on start-up that isn't needed....
  5. keyboard clicking sound

keyboard clicking sound: How do I turn off the clicking sound that started on my keyboard ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/keyboard-clicking-sound/ca2362e2-04fa-4d8b-b42e-6497334f8263
  6. Cooling Fan starts and the stop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Cooling Fan starts and the stop: I have recently encountered the problem that my cooling fan starts for some seconds and then turns off. Due to overheating laptop shows BSOD errors like Kernel Security exception Failure, Kmode thread not handled etc. I am not getting what the exact problem is. Is it with fan...
  7. keyboard click sound

keyboard click sound: how do I turn off keyboard click sound on my desktop's keyboard https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_general/keyboard-click-sound/a3fcafbb-989e-4d43-b2aa-0c72dbe1a796
  8. keyboard clicking sounds

keyboard clicking sounds: For some reason the keyboard clicks when I type, and sometimes hesitates (is slow). I have looked up ways to change this but I do not have a section under control panel/devices/keyboard called touch or similar. I think maybe the version of Windows 10 I have has changed...
  9. what is making all URLs I click on load in edge?

in Browsers and Email
    what is making all URLs I click on load in edge?: Before earlier any address I clicked on would load in my other browser. Now whatever I click loads in Edge. For example if I choose a URL in OpenOFfice it loads in edge. How Odd. I did not set this anywhere. 74689
  10. Mouse stops clicking , weird sound while moving

Mouse stops clicking , weird sound while moving: hi , new member so i have Microsoft mouse 5000 ad recently the mouse started acting weird like suddenly it won't click on anything and while i move it it makes a weird sound with heavy lag while the keyboard model 2000 works pefrectly i thought it was a problem with...