Windows 10: pc making sound when i play games

Discus and support pc making sound when i play games in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/607760489488842781/676404086588964874/video0_1_1.mp4 ^this is the problem sound [ATTACH] when pc make sound... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by merlinconnor, Feb 10, 2020.

1. pc making sound when i play games

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/607760489488842781/676404086588964874/video0_1_1.mp4

^this is the problem sound

pc making sound when i play games 22378160-1462-4d44-91dc-570648db4fee?upload=true.png

when pc make sound disk active time hit 100% in picture

disk space is very big.

im only ues 34gb/275gb

im trying other drive rn.just in case

sometimes pc makes sound a lot when i play games. and freeze for a seconds.

it never happened before

:)

merlinconnor, Feb 10, 2020

2. No Sound while playing games.

Hi Marbea,

For us to further isolate the issue, please clarify the following:

• What is the make and model of your device?
    • Did you receive any error messages?
    • Are you experiencing the issue when playing games only?
    • Is the issue the same when playing a different game? What game are you trying to play?

Meanwhile, you can check and try performing the troubleshooting steps provided in this

article
    . Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Lov Dollente, Feb 10, 2020
  3. No in-game sound while playing on windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand your query related to in game sounds not audible while playing games on your PC. For further clarity on the issue, please respond to the questions below.

1. Which build version of Windows 10 are you using currently?
    2. Are you aware of any changes made to the PC prior to which you weren’t facing this issue?
    3. What is the source of installation of the games?
    4. Which games are you trying to play?
    5. What is the make and model of the PC?

Refer the article Which version of Windows operating system am I running?

Meanwhile, I would suggest you to refer the article
    Troubleshoot game audio or video issues on Windows 10
    and see if that helps.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, Feb 10, 2020
  4. pc making sound when i play games

sound disapear after playing a game

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

You have mentioned that the sound is not working while playing games on your Windows 10 computer. I would like to ask some questions to get a clear picture of this issue.

• What is the make and model of the computer?

• Are you facing this issue with the online games or with the games that you have downloaded?

• Does this happen with any other applications on the computer?
    Method 1: Run sound Troubleshooter if required.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/fix-sound-problems#v1h=tab03

Method 2: If none is working then, please make sure all the pending Windows update are installed properly including all the latest driver. I suggest you to uninstall the sound driver through Device Manager
    and let system install the compatible driver.

• Open run command by pressing Windows key + R and type “devmgmt.msc” (without quotes) and hit
      Enter.

• Spot and expand the “Sound, video and game controllers”.

• Right click on the High Definition Audio Device
      driver and select “Uninstall” then restart the system and let the system install the driver automatically on Start. Check and see if it resolves the issue.
    Let us know how it goes, we’ll be glad to assist you further.

Regards.

SujataMoktan, Feb 10, 2020
Thema:

pc making sound when i play games

1. pc making sound when i play games - Similar Threads - making sound play

2. PC crashing when I play games.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC crashing when I play games.: My computer has been experiencing consistent crashes at random times over the past few months. Usually while playing games and I have noticed my cpu usage does spike but I have trouble shot this issue many of time’s now and still haven’t figured out a solution. I believe the...
  3. PC crashing when I play games.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC crashing when I play games.: My computer has been experiencing consistent crashes at random times over the past few months. Usually while playing games and I have noticed my cpu usage does spike but I have trouble shot this issue many of time’s now and still haven’t figured out a solution. I believe the...
  4. PC crashing when I play games.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. PC makes annoying buzzing sound when playing games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC makes annoying buzzing sound when playing games: Hello to anyone reading this, I've been having a problom with my PC where there is a constant buzzing sound when I launch a game, this happens with the two games I play the most, GTA and Fortnite. It also happens with other games like mechanic simulator and pet shelter...
  6. PC makes annoying buzzing sound when playing games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC makes annoying buzzing sound when playing games: Hello to anyone reading this, I've been having a problom with my PC where there is a constant buzzing sound when I launch a game, this happens with the two games I play the most, GTA and Fortnite. It also happens with other games like mechanic simulator and pet shelter...
  7. Pc restarts when I play a game

Pc restarts when I play a game: Hey I’ve gotten this pc recently and it’s in pretty good shape. Now out of nowhere, my pc has been restarting everytime I try to play a game. For example, I can load up the game just fine. I get past the title screen but once I get past that. My screen goes black and my pc...
  8. help my pc wont make sounds when system sounds are playing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    help my pc wont make sounds when system sounds are playing: as you read "my windows 10 pc won't make sounds when system sounds are playing" or when an app uses my mic this started when my new bluetooth headset arrived and i set it upfrom sony and only with that speaker please help me pls...
  9. Pc make beep sound when playing

Pc make beep sound when playing: Just build my first PC and was working fine till about a week ago when a long continuous beeping sound started when I would play COD. Kinda of lost as to what it could be. Does not happen all the time and sometimes it is short beeps. Had 32 gb memory and took out 16 gb and...
  10. My Pc keeps freezing and making a buzz sound whenever I play a game

My Pc keeps freezing and making a buzz sound whenever I play a game: So every time I go into a game on steam, my computer starts to freeze and make a buzzing sound after 5 minutes of gameplay. I have looked up videos on how to fix it and have looked on the community forums but nothing works. If someone can help me it would be greatly...