Windows 10: PC malfunction

Discus and support PC malfunction in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; So about a few months ago i got a new PC and it was good for a while but then one day I opened it up and then file manager opened and started... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Sam dock, Nov 26, 2018.

1. Sam dock Win User

PC malfunction

So about a few months ago i got a new PC and it was good for a while but then one day I opened it up and then file manager opened and started continuously opening and i would have continuous inputs fro my e and d keys and i couldn't do anything about it accept shut it off that is what i have been doing for a while but i need an answer.

:)

Sam dock, Nov 26, 2018

2. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Nov 26, 2018
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Nov 26, 2018
  4. PC malfunction

Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Nov 26, 2018
Thema:

PC malfunction

1. PC malfunction - Similar Threads - malfunction

2. rewards poll malfunction

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    rewards poll malfunction: Doing today's set and when I click on the poll, it takes me to one that has already expired. I clicked on "next poll", answered that one, but the rewards site is not giving me credit for completing it. How do I fix this so I don't lose my current streak? Thanks....
  3. hibernate malfunctioning

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    hibernate malfunctioning: Hey! After I received the last feature update build 2004, the laptop is not hibernating, I'm trying to hibernate it, but it remains awake and gets forced shutdown after a while. Have looked for solutions online, but of no help. Please share some solution to this problem,...
  4. My xbox 360 controller seems to be malfunctioning after the latest windows 10 update which...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My xbox 360 controller seems to be malfunctioning after the latest windows 10 update which...: So as the title suggests, my xbox 360 controller has been malfunctioning after the latest windows update as of May 22, 2020. To explain it briefly, the controller thumbstics has been acting abnormally. Here's how it functions now: Left Thumbsticks: Forward movement isn't...
  5. Malfunctioning notification;

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Malfunctioning notification;: Realtek keeps telling me my audio plug is going in and out. But funny think I am not touching the audio plug https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/malfunctioning-notification/67160b37-837a-4a35-9327-261a8cbc2292
  6. vostro3460 malfunction after windows 10 update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    vostro3460 malfunction after windows 10 update: dell vostro3460 bios ver a19 was running well with win10. it became no wifi, cable networking and usb probably after win10 update. bluetooth, sdcard slot is working but usb failed. xhci etc driver seem not working. there is no xhci hand-off or equivalent in bios for me to...
  7. malfunctioning

in Windows 10 Customization
    malfunctioning: Who do I get help from I am convinced there is a major fault in my computer. It has been back to Team knowhow twice. I have contacted the team on several occasions but the same faultsoccur...freezing, word and excel not responding and very very slow responses at other times....
  8. Microphone malfunctioning

in Cortana
    Microphone malfunctioning: I updated my windows to windows 10 creators update. Then I uninstalled an update cause my local disk was full. But suddenly I noticed my internal mic isn't working. Troubleshooting also couldn't solve the problem. If you know how to solve the problem, please tell me....
  9. Keypad letter malfunctioning

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Keypad letter malfunctioning: My keypad "A" is malfunctionoing , especially when I log in , I am facing many problems to type "A" when I press "page down key " then sometimes "A" starts functioning, but with USB keyboard , no problem, please help me...
  10. After trying to remove device from AAD join , unable to re-add it. Got TPM malfunctioning...

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    After trying to remove device from AAD join , unable to re-add it. Got TPM malfunctioning...: Hi Team, I am getting the following error when trying to join device to AAD using dsregcmd /join . After executing the command and opening company portal. I had to enter the account credentials. Then the following error comes up. how do i fix the error 80090034...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. malfunction

2. how to with a malfunction pc

3. pc malfunction

4. windows phone malfunctions