Windows 10: PC Matic Security

Discus and support PC Matic Security in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I had PC Matic Super Shield installed on my computer and removed it today. I have been trying to activate the Microsoft Anti Virus protection, but it... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Henry Wingard, May 30, 2019.

1. PC Matic Security

I had PC Matic Super Shield installed on my computer and removed it today. I have been trying to activate the Microsoft Anti Virus protection, but it will not activate. It tells me that I have another program protecting my computer. I have tried rebooting the system to see if that helps, but did not work. I still have the Super Shield icon showing at the bottom of the screen, but is supposed to be gone. It said it was successfully uninstalled. What can I do to get rid of this icon and start the Microsoft protection. I cannot find a way to do it.

:)

Henry Wingard, May 30, 2019
  2. Jsssssssss, May 30, 2019
  3. my pc matic super shield icon is red.

my pc matic super shield icon is red. and i see starting.... when i open pc matic it says super shield unavailable i try to open super shield it tries to open for moment then disappears

robertwarren01, May 30, 2019
  4. qubit Win User

PC Matic Security

Corporate Security Solution

That made me so facepalm. Some people have absolutely no clue. I hope they don't take you for granted with all this you're doing for them.

SonicWall is a good security product, so Mindweaver's suggestion sounds like a good one and should make for a rather bigger baby step. Let's hope they take it.

qubit, May 30, 2019
Thema:

PC Matic Security

1. PC Matic Security - Similar Threads - Matic Security

2. how can i open the download pc matic?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how can i open the download pc matic?: I have downloaded PC Matic, but Microsoft won't let me open it and install the app. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-open-the-download-pc-matic/123d37b7-6f3c-4bd2-aa86-c13704b5f75c
  3. how can i open the download pc matic?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how can i open the download pc matic?: I have downloaded PC Matic, but Microsoft won't let me open it and install the app. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-open-the-download-pc-matic/123d37b7-6f3c-4bd2-aa86-c13704b5f75c
  4. pc matic will preventing on my computer from rebooting properly?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    pc matic will preventing on my computer from rebooting properly?: I attempted to restart my Microsoft Surface with Windows 10 I was having network problems, and already restarted the router to no avail, but somewhere along the rebooting steps, my device's display went black and was consistently flashing a quick blue screen. I forced a...
  5. is PC MATIC 1-929-991-0090 preventing my computer from rebooting properly?

is PC MATIC 1-929-991-0090 preventing my computer from rebooting properly?: I attempted to restart my Microsoft Surface with Windows 10 I was having network problems, and already restarted the router to no avail, but somewhere along the rebooting steps, my device's display went black and was consistently flashing a quick blue screen. I forced a...
  6. Is PC MATIC preventing my computer from rebooting properly?

Is PC MATIC preventing my computer from rebooting properly?: I attempted to restart my Microsoft Surface with Windows 10 I was having network problems, and already restarted the router to no avail, but somewhere along the rebooting steps, my device's display went black and was consistently flashing a quick blue screen. I forced a...
  7. +1-833-844-1046 is PC MATIC preventing my computer from rebooting properly?

+1-833-844-1046 is PC MATIC preventing my computer from rebooting properly?: I attempted to restart my Microsoft Surface with Windows 10 I was having network problems, and already restarted the router to no avail, but somewhere along the rebooting steps, my device's display went black and was consistently flashing a quick blue screen. I forced a...
  8. Windows + r opened auto matically popup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows + r opened auto matically popup: I have open my pc any browser can be opened window+r buttons automatically opened how to resolve this issue https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-r-opened-auto-matically-popup/c1a6f538-8867-4403-9f53-b1199bb0d5df
  9. is PC MATIC preventing my computer from rebooting properly?

is PC MATIC preventing my computer from rebooting properly?: I attempted to restart my Microsoft Surface with Windows 10 I was having network problems, and already restarted the router to no avail, but somewhere along the rebooting steps, my device's display went black and was consistently flashing a quick blue screen. I forced a...
  10. Get rid of Security left overs like PC Matic

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Get rid of Security left overs like PC Matic: Pop up says trouble when you have to many security apps and I can not find them manually to delete https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/get-rid-of-security-left-overs-like-pc-matic/e1054e38-bf67-4123-b446-c16085172391"