Windows 10: PC maybe infected by a malware??

Discus and support PC maybe infected by a malware?? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hey everyone,i recently started noticing these two unnamed apps running in the background and that resulting in my apps freezing and crashing multiple... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Saptak__, Jan 20, 2022.

1. Saptak__ Win User

PC maybe infected by a malware??

Hey everyone,i recently started noticing these two unnamed apps running in the background and that resulting in my apps freezing and crashing multiple times.. Whenever i "end task" them they show up automatically after sometime and crashes my apps again, there are 2 in this pic but they end up being 3 and im suspecting a malware infection, dont know what to do now..

:)

Saptak__, Jan 20, 2022
  2. bruinator Win User

steps taken for infected Pc's.

I was hoping someone could give me a list of step by step instructions you use as a guide to clean virus, malware...etc. so I can keep my PC clean if it gets infected.

thx

bruinator, Jan 20, 2022
  3. steps taken for infected Pc's.

Hi:

There is no one set of "boilerplate", "cookbook" or standard steps.
    Each computer is unique.
    Each malware infection is unique.
    Proper diagnosis, cleanup and repair depends on the particular infection and the system that is infected.
    The process can be tedious and time-consuming, often requiring the use of multiple powerful tools, in the proper sequence.
    Many of them can actually damage the system if deployed improperly by untrained computer users.

Bottom line:
    Malware cleanup is best done with *customized* support provided by trained individuals who know what tools to use and how to use them.

There are a few folks with such expertise here at this forum (I am not one of them).
    And there are a number of reputable computer disinfection fora where trained malware removal experts provide free, custom assistance.

Cheers,

MoxieMomma, Jan 20, 2022
  4. Brink Win User

New Nodersok malware has infected thousands of PCs

Read more:

Brink, Jan 20, 2022
Thema:

1. PC maybe infected by a malware?? - Similar Threads - maybe infected malware

2. Infected by malware

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Infected by malware: I have been infected with something that says " MCAffee"Subscription payment failed". I tried to find it a program to delete but could not. I run a Dell with Windows 10 Pro. How do I delete this program?Thanks in advance....
  3. Infected by malware

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Infected by malware: I have been infected with something that says " MCAffee"Subscription payment failed". I tried to find it a program to delete but could not. I run a Dell with Windows 10 Pro. How do I delete this program?Thanks in advance....
  4. Infected by malware

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Malware infection

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Malware infection: My laptop got infected with malware win-10 after using anti-malware I deleted some programme now a msg is popping up https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/malware-infection/b87a988d-00df-4403-9be2-2afdd9d9f889
  6. Possible malware infection?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Possible malware infection?: So I know that malware and viruses is easy to catch if your not careful and I’m not gonna lie I’m pretty not careful at times and I think that caught up to me and I might be infected with some virus and I also had a question about my bios so first let me start with the main...
  7. Possible malware infection?

Possible malware infection?: So I know that malware and viruses is easy to catch if your not careful and I’m not gonna lie I’m pretty not careful at times and I think that caught up to me and I might be infected with some virus and I also had a question about my bios so first let me start with the main...
  8. My PC is infected with a malware

My PC is infected with a malware: I recently downloaded a virus, i went on to delete it and run a quick scan. no threats were found but it keeps alerting me that the virus is still where it used to be after deleting it. running another scan, it says "there may be threats of your device. after the scan is...
  9. ScreenSketch.exe infected by malware ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ScreenSketch.exe infected by malware ?: Hello Everybody, When looking through Process Explorer, I noticed that the new screen capture tool ScreenSketch.exe is flagged as malware by one antivirus engine on VirusTotal. See :...
  10. PC infected with malware

PC infected with malware: I recently ran kmspico.exe and couple other unverified programs(of course by mistake) and now my pc's loaded with malware and virus. I reset my pc completely but I still think there are virus files saved which weren't deleted as I had opted to kept personal files. I don't...