Windows 10: PC Meet Requirement For Windows 11 but Windows Update Says No

Discus and support PC Meet Requirement For Windows 11 but Windows Update Says No in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello,I noticed my PC health check says I meet all the requirements for Windows 11. However, when I open Windows Update, it says that my PC doesn't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by VictorSetya, Oct 5, 2021.

1. PC Meet Requirement For Windows 11 but Windows Update Says No

Hello,I noticed my PC health check says I meet all the requirements for Windows 11. However, when I open Windows Update, it says that my PC doesn't meet all the requirements. What am I missing?

:)

VictorSetya, Oct 5, 2021
  2. Brink Win User

Update on Windows 11 minimum system requirements

Source: Update on Windows 11 minimum system requirements | Windows Insider Blog

Why not check out our new Windows 11 Forum? - www.elevenforum.com

Brink, Oct 5, 2021
  3. Bree Win User
    Windows 11 available on October 5

That may or may not be possible. Without knowing the make, model and processor of your PC it's impossible to say. Only PCs built in the last two or three years are likely to meet all the Windows 11 requirements.

If yours is a recent model then we'd need to know the exact make and model to say if it's possible, and if so provide instructions. Please fill in your profile's system specs here: https://www.tenforums.com/profile.php?do=extra

If your PC cannot upgrade to Windows 11, then all is not lost. Windows 10 is in support until 14 October 2025 and the next feature update, 21H2, is due to be released shortly.

Bree, Oct 5, 2021
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

PC Meet Requirement For Windows 11 but Windows Update Says No

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Oct 5, 2021
Thema:

PC Meet Requirement For Windows 11 but Windows Update Says No

1. PC Meet Requirement For Windows 11 but Windows Update Says No - Similar Threads - Meet Requirement Update

2. My PC says it currently does not meet the requirements to update to windows 11, but it...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My PC says it currently does not meet the requirements to update to windows 11, but it...: I've been considering upgrading to Windows 11 on my main computer, a self-built stationary gaming pc. It has an 8 core Ryzen 3700, 32 gigabytes of ram clocked at 3600mhz, a Radeon RX 6900 XT, and M.2 SSD storage, this ought to be above and beyond the required specs to run...
  3. My PC says it currently does not meet the requirements to update to windows 11, but it...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC says it currently does not meet the requirements to update to windows 11, but it...: I've been considering upgrading to Windows 11 on my main computer, a self-built stationary gaming pc. It has an 8 core Ryzen 3700, 32 gigabytes of ram clocked at 3600mhz, a Radeon RX 6900 XT, and M.2 SSD storage, this ought to be above and beyond the required specs to run...
  4. PC meets Windows 11 requirements, no update available

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC meets Windows 11 requirements, no update available: Hello.I just bought a new computer that came with Windows 10. The manufacturer wrote in the web page that the computer was compatible with Windows 11 and was ready to update.I have checked with PC Health Check that my pc meets the requirements, it does. However, in windows...
  5. PC meets Windows 11 requirements, no update available

PC meets Windows 11 requirements, no update available: Hello.I just bought a new computer that came with Windows 10. The manufacturer wrote in the web page that the computer was compatible with Windows 11 and was ready to update.I have checked with PC Health Check that my pc meets the requirements, it does. However, in windows...
  6. PC Meet Requirement For Windows 11 but Windows Update Says No

PC Meet Requirement For Windows 11 but Windows Update Says No: Hello,I noticed my PC health check says I meet all the requirements for Windows 11. However, when I open Windows Update, it says that my PC doesn't meet all the requirements. What am I missing?...
  7. PC Meet Requirement For Windows 11 but Windows Update Says No

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    PC Meet Requirement For Windows 11 but Windows Update Says No: Hello,I noticed my PC health check says I meet all the requirements for Windows 11. However, when I open Windows Update, it says that my PC doesn't meet all the requirements. What am I missing?...
  8. PC meets Windows 11 requirements, but in update settings says dont

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC meets Windows 11 requirements, but in update settings says dont: Hai, when i use pc health check, it says This Pc meets win 11 requirements, but in updates settings on the right side, it says this pc doesnt currently meet all requirements for win 11. Ive tried to reset settings app, troubleshoot updates, and it is still there,Is there any...
  9. PC meets Windows 11 requirements, but in update settings says dont

PC meets Windows 11 requirements, but in update settings says dont: Hai, when i use pc health check, it says This Pc meets win 11 requirements, but in updates settings on the right side, it says this pc doesnt currently meet all requirements for win 11. Ive tried to reset settings app, troubleshoot updates, and it is still there,Is there any...
  10. PC meets Windows 11 requirements, but in update settings says dont

in Windows 10 Customization