Windows 10: PC memory overloads and other issues.

Discus and support PC memory overloads and other issues. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; So, I've been using PC's for seven years now, and I've been able to fix every problem I've ever had, but this one baffles me. I seriously can't find... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Ian James Flynn, Apr 17, 2019.

1. PC memory overloads and other issues.

So, I've been using PC's for seven years now, and I've been able to fix every problem I've ever had, but this one baffles me. I seriously can't find what is wrong. I've virus tested, run troubleshoots, the whole nine yards.

Let me get this out there: This is the first time my PC has done this.

So, about a month ago, my PC started by crashing programs such as Chrome, Discord, and any game that i was playing. Then, it moved onto Windows Explorer crashing, wallpaper becoming black, even the computer black screening and freezing. Now, for some reason, that freezing has stopped and it has come back to just crashing programs. Now, I have managed to figure out that when it crashes programs, my RAM suddenly spikes from 20% to 80%, despite having no new processes open, or anything to take up that ram. All the programs still show that they are using about 20, but it says the RAM used is 80. I genuinely have no clue of what the problem could be.

My Specs:

Core: Intel Core i7-7700K

GPU: Nvidia RTX 2080 Ti

SSD: Intel 600p Series NVMe PCIe M.2 128GB
    HDD: Toshiba DT01ACA200 2TB
    HDD: Hitachi HUS728T8TALE6L4 8TB

RAM: Patriot PSD48G240081 2x8GB

Motherboard: MSI Z270-A PRO

Please Help!

PS: I'd prefer not to clean boot my PC! PC memory overloads and other issues. :)

:)

Ian James Flynn, Apr 17, 2019

2. Memory issues

Thank you for updating us. We suggest that you run the Memory Diagnostics Tool, this is to check your system for memory problems. Follow the steps below:

• Open Control Panel and type memory in the search bar.
    • Click on Diagnose computer memory problems to open it.
    • If you're prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.

Let us know the status of the issue.

Reymichael Ros, Apr 17, 2019
  3. Need Advice on Everything!

Take a step back

What is your budget ?
    What are you going to use it for?

TPU members will probly overload you with suggestions

CAPSLOCKSTUCK, Apr 17, 2019
  4. Johan45 Win User

PC memory overloads and other issues.

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Apr 17, 2019
Thema:

PC memory overloads and other issues.

1. PC memory overloads and other issues. - Similar Threads - memory overloads issues

2. problem regarding CPU and RAM Memory overloads

in Windows 10 Gaming
    problem regarding CPU and RAM Memory overloads: After recent update of windows 11. I come to know a issue regarding to cpu overloads .Due to more number of powershell processes is running in sytem with higher sizes which consumes approx 100% of memory and the system getting hanged. What can be the solution of this problrm...
  3. problem regarding CPU and RAM Memory overloads

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    problem regarding CPU and RAM Memory overloads: After recent update of windows 11. I come to know a issue regarding to cpu overloads .Due to more number of powershell processes is running in sytem with higher sizes which consumes approx 100% of memory and the system getting hanged. What can be the solution of this problrm...
  4. PC Memory Issues

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC Memory Issues: Okay, so I have had my computer for...going on I think 2-3 years now. Up until this last week and a half, it has run just fine, no problems whatsoever, but it has suddenly begun to run extremely slowly and freeze up out of nowhere. Discord regularly reboots or just straight...
  5. PC CPU Overload

PC CPU Overload: A couple of weeks ago I was using my PC, it was fine. The next day I went on the PC to play a video game, I got a bunch of pop-ups like the usual but something was different. I couldn't move my mouse, I realized that my screen had frozen and so I hard reset it. I opened it...
  6. Memory and other hardware issues...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Memory and other hardware issues...: Windows 10 Pro, 64-bit, version 2004 (OS Build 19041.630)... I haven't been dealing with hardware issues for long time, kind of rusty, could use some help... Couple of weeks ego, the system started to throw BSODs and the issue was related to "MEMORY_MANEGEMENT". A quick run...
  7. overload mobo

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    overload mobo: I not sure what to call it as the title states. Is it possible to overload the mobo using all the USB ports on the I/0 area? I only have two ports left and need to add my printer. Mind you my keybaord and mouse are RGB and I have a Wavlink docking station that's connected but...
  8. My PC is overload

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My PC is overload: Hi there, im Johny Duo I need help to fix my PC, i was download an game but it too heavy so now i can start up myc PC, when I turn on it keep restart and dont let me use. I need someone tell me how to delete all file i have download. It very sad if I cant get access to my...
  9. Windows programs are lagging but without CPU or memory overload

Windows programs are lagging but without CPU or memory overload: Hi there. My work desktop (Dell) is relatively new (~1 year old), with a reasonable amount of RAM (16 GB). It has recently begun to exhibit some serious lagging (sometimes > 10 seconds), typically involving programs like Word, Outlook and Explorer. During these episodes,...
  10. CPU Overload

CPU Overload: Hi there, My CPU reaches near 100% whenever I open a browser, regardless of the browser. It opens up a dozen or so processes and slows the system down. I've followed the various wikis on MS Answers, and have ran a trace. In the wiki, it mentions uploading the Trace report...