Windows 10: PC micro-freezing during or after gaming

Discus and support PC micro-freezing during or after gaming in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I need helping diagnsing a freezing problem with my PC. This only seems to happen during or just after playing Left4Dead2. My PC will start to freeze... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by gulliwog, Nov 14, 2018.

1. gulliwog Win User

PC micro-freezing during or after gaming

I need helping diagnsing a freezing problem with my PC. This only seems to happen during or just after playing Left4Dead2. My PC will start to freeze completely for a quarter to one second at a time, every 1-5 seconds or so... the mouse cursor will block and completely stop moving on the screen and everything else seems to freeze too. I think this is a software issue as restarting will always fix it and it only ever happens after gaming, but how can I find the origin of the problem?!

Does anyone have any suggestions as to what I can do to monitor and/or find the origin of the problem? I am at a loss as how to get more info. I can see spikes in the task monitor, but only tells me what I already know. I have had this problem for a while now and really want to find a solution. Any help would be great.

:)

gulliwog, Nov 14, 2018

2. Minecraft freezes gaming PC

Hi,

We have here a thread Windows 10 freezes when playing games
    related to your concern. We suggest that you go through the steps provided by
    Roger Lu.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Marivel Man, Nov 14, 2018
  3. Marby Rey Win User
    Marby Rey, Nov 14, 2018
  4. PC micro-freezing during or after gaming

Loraine Mon, Nov 14, 2018
Thema:

PC micro-freezing during or after gaming

1. PC micro-freezing during or after gaming - Similar Threads - micro freezing during

2. PC Freezes only during gaming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Freezes only during gaming: Hi everybody,I am dealing with this issue since a month by now. My whole PC get completely frozen when I am playing something not always, I think in 5 hours of session I get 1 crash more or less. I need to restart it manually with the power botton. The funny thing is that...
  3. PC Freezes only during gaming

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC Freezes only during gaming: Hi everybody,I am dealing with this issue since a month by now. My whole PC get completely frozen when I am playing something not always, I think in 5 hours of session I get 1 crash more or less. I need to restart it manually with the power botton. The funny thing is that...
  4. PC randomly freezes during gaming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC randomly freezes during gaming: Hey everyone,This is the first time I've ran into this problem ever and can't find what causes it. So when I'm playing games happens most in Overwatch my PC has a tendency to randomly freeze. I can still hear ingame sounds and people in discord, but my main monitor goes black...
  5. PC randomly freezes during gaming

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC randomly freezes during gaming: Hey everyone,This is the first time I've ran into this problem ever and can't find what causes it. So when I'm playing games happens most in Overwatch my PC has a tendency to randomly freeze. I can still hear ingame sounds and people in discord, but my main monitor goes black...
  6. PC freezes during load times in games, and then during startup after reboot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC freezes during load times in games, and then during startup after reboot: Hi everyone,I've had this issues for a few weeks now. Every time I play a video game now, after a while could be ten minutes, could be two hours, my PC will freeze, and I have to do a hard reboot, and then it'll freeze again right after I've logged into Windows. It usually...
  7. PC freezes during/after playing a game

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    PC freezes during/after playing a game: I have an i5-9400F cpu and gtx 1660 gpu. When I am playing, or most of the time a couple minutes after I stop playing, the PC freezes and I have to forcefully restart it. I wonder if this is because I have different brands of ram installed. This only happens after I installed...
  8. PC micro-freezing during or after gaming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC micro-freezing during or after gaming: I need helping diagnsing a freezing problem with my PC. This only seems to happen during or just after playing Left4Dead2. My PC will start to freeze completely for a quarter to one second at a time, every 1-5 seconds or so... the mouse cursor will block and completely stop...
  9. PC Freezes during Gaming

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC Freezes during Gaming: Good morning everybody *Smile During this week I encountered a serious problem with my Laptop. While playing games it freezes and the sound starts to stutter. The only way out is to shut down the PC with the power button. This happens randomly, therfore I can play 20...
  10. PC freeze, reset during games

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC freeze, reset during games: I've always had a problem with my PC resetting after turning it on first time. I will reset twice or more random and boot up or BSOD. But now whenever I play games Overwatch, LoL, DOOM it just resets or crashes. Dump files attached. I've vacuumed out, updated drivers too....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. games microfreezing windows 10 2019

2. pc micro freeze

3. micro freezings games

4. pc games micro freezing