Windows 10: PC Mid Update Until...

Discus and support PC Mid Update Until... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi hello! So, my PC was mid update, this happened last night. I was right about to go to sleep as the auto update happened at 2am at night and right... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Jacob Bennett 2443, Mar 30, 2021.

1. PC Mid Update Until...

Hi hello!

So, my PC was mid update, this happened last night. I was right about to go to sleep as the auto update happened at 2am at night and right as the update started, the power in my area went out for miltiple hours. I get back on my PC tonight and unannounced to me all my files are gone and I have no clue as to how to recover them. One day after of trying things I’ve seen around the web and I still cannot find a solution. What should I do, please help.

:)

Jacob Bennett 2443, Mar 30, 2021
  2. Arun B J Win User

Windows 10 PC Going to Sleep mid use

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern regarding the issue that you are facing.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check, if it helps

Method 1: Hardware Troubleshoot

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with power. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your Power.

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel
    • Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel
    • Run the Power troubleshooter

Method 2: I suggest you to update drivers and check if that helps. If that issue persist please uninstall and reinstall latest drivers available in manufacturer website. Both Display
    driver and Audio drivers.

• Press “Windows + X” and select Device manger.
    • Select Display Adapter and expand the driver icon.
    • Right click on the driver icon and click on Update.
    • Follow the onscreen instructions to update the driver.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help

Arun B J, Mar 30, 2021
  3. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Mar 30, 2021
  4. 3Colors Win User

PC Mid Update Until...

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond PC Mid Update Until... :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Mar 30, 2021
Thema:

PC Mid Update Until...

1. PC Mid Update Until... - Similar Threads - Mid Update Until

2. Micro stutter on high end and mid pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Micro stutter on high end and mid pc: Hello, I have buyed new pc for a year and 2 or 3 months and I have been experiencing fps drop and stutters and it happens on all games I tried lowering resolution still same problem tried lowering graphics still same problem disabled HPET and dynamic ticks and that Microsoft...
  3. Micro stutter on high end and mid pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Micro stutter on high end and mid pc: Hello, I have buyed new pc for a year and 2 or 3 months and I have been experiencing fps drop and stutters and it happens on all games I tried lowering resolution still same problem tried lowering graphics still same problem disabled HPET and dynamic ticks and that Microsoft...
  4. Micro stutter on high end and mid pc

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Windows update bluescreens mid update.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows update bluescreens mid update.: Hello,Recently my pc asked me to update and restart, so I updated it.Everything goes smoothly until it finishes downloading the update, at 100% it just bluescreens, error message is: " system scan at raised IRQL caught improper driver unload" the file that failed is...
  6. Mid update installation issue

Mid update installation issue: Hi thereI had switched off my laptop since I had to sit for a meeting urgently and my laptop unknowingly started installing the update. Post that, my speakers are not working and after looking in the device manager, I am not able to find my Realtek R software to run the...
  7. PC Freezung and restarting mid-game

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC Freezung and restarting mid-game: Hi, mid game my screen will display a frozen screen of random colors and either freezes or restarts my pc. Here are the reports Source Windows Summary Hardware error Date ‎7/‎27/‎2020 4:16 PM Status Not reported Description A problem with your hardware caused Windows to...
  8. Update Crashes Mid-install

Update Crashes Mid-install: Hello, I am trying update windows to the latest version, but mid-install it crashes, tries again, crashes again, then it realizes something's not right and reverts back to before he update. Computer: Dell Inspiron 15 7000 Gaming Current Windows: 10 pro, 1809 Tried...
  9. PC restarted mid BIOS update now wont boot.

in Windows 10 Support
    PC restarted mid BIOS update now wont boot.: Will the windows 10 ISO from Microsoft boot my PC after I accidently restarted it during a BIOS update or do I have to use the windows 10 image from DELL that they say I must and that I cant get to download completely? 81266
  10. Symantec won't patch 'catastrophic' security flaws until mid-July

in Windows 10 News
    Symantec won't patch 'catastrophic' security flaws until mid-July: Symantec admits it won't patch 'catastrophic' security flaws until mid-July SECURITY OUTFIT Symantec has warned customers that security flaws in the firm's systems outed by Google's Project Zero last month won't be fixed until mid-July. Patches were rushed out to cover...