Windows 10: PC Minecraft, While playing the XBOX live notif sound can be heard

Discus and support PC Minecraft, While playing the XBOX live notif sound can be heard in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I am not a pro at forums so here it goes. I purchased for my Windows 10 pro PC which has all latest updates including the current build OS 1909... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by OSRS-EXP-Gainz, Mar 26, 2020.

1. PC Minecraft, While playing the XBOX live notif sound can be heard

I am not a pro at forums so here it goes.

I purchased for my Windows 10 pro PC which has all latest updates including the current build OS 1909 version 18363.752 along with Geforce 1050TI graphics card. again all drivers are up to date as of 6:00PM today.

The ISSUE is here: While playing minecraft I use a controller on my PC, every 5 minutes I hear the Notification sound like you would if someone sends you a message over xbox live.

---> I will be very clear that this issue is not related to a console. <---

This I can say even after a restart, I can still hear this sound. My Microsoft Live account is set to private due to trolls that randomly message people in hopes to get you banned. The likelihood of someone messaging me is 0% as all settings are off for messages, add or send invites. So, Why would I be hearing this sound if I do not have a console, and how do I disable it so I can play minecraft without the xbox notification sound in the background of my gameplay? It is very annoying and intrusive while building in Minecraft PC addition.

:)

OSRS-EXP-Gainz, Mar 26, 2020
  2. OliviaJ. Win User

Minecraft PC Sign In to XBOX LIVE

When I try to play on my minecraft pc, it keeps telling me to sign into xbox live. Why is that? When I try signing in, it flashes and won't let me! What should I do?

* Moved from Community Participation Center

OliviaJ., Mar 26, 2020
  3. Minecraft Windows 10 on XBox One

Hi Taylor,

Players who already have the previous PC or Mac edition of Minecraft (running on Java) can download Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition for free.
    You can play with up to four other people running Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition or Pocket Edition on your local network.
    To properly isolate your concern, please clarify the following information:

• Were you able to download Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition on your PC?
    • Did you purchase a copy of Minecraft for Xbox One?

The games that you can play on your Xbox console and your PC without paying additional costs are called Xbox play Anywhere Games. You may click on this

link
    to check the list of Xbox Play Anywhere games.

You can play with up to four other people running Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition or Pocket Edition on your local network. You can also play online with up to four of your Xbox Live friends in online multiplayer gaming. If you purchased or redeemed the code
    for Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition you can only use it on a Windows 10 PC.

For more information about Minecraft on Windows 10, you may visit this
    link

Loraine Mon, Mar 26, 2020
  4. PC Minecraft, While playing the XBOX live notif sound can be heard

Playing XBOX live games on Windows 10

Hi,

There are Xbox Live games that you can play on Windows 10 PC. To check for the available Xbox Live games that you can download from Windows Store, you may follow the steps below:

• Launch Windows Store.
    • Click on the Games tab.
    • Select Xbox Live games on the options as shown in the image below.

PC Minecraft, While playing the XBOX live notif sound can be heard bc1cbf9a-8f35-45c4-872b-ce622a0e3cec.png

If you are trying to play games that you are playing on an Xbox console to your PC, it is possible as long as the games are Xbox Play Anywhere. These games are compatible and playable on Xbox One and Windows 10. For more information about Xbox Play Anywhere,
    you may visit this
    link

Should you have any other queries, feel free to contact us anytime.

Loraine Mon, Mar 26, 2020
Thema:

PC Minecraft, While playing the XBOX live notif sound can be heard

1. PC Minecraft, While playing the XBOX live notif sound can be heard - Similar Threads - Minecraft While playing

2. Windows 11 Audio Issue While Playing Xbox Live Games on PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Audio Issue While Playing Xbox Live Games on PC: Hello,I am having a troublesome audio issue with my computer. So far, I've noticed this issue while playing Halo MCC and Forza Horizon 5 on PC, and I do not remember having this issue before upgrading to Windows 11. I use a pair of Sony Bluetooth headphones as my audio output...
  3. Windows 11 Audio Issue While Playing Xbox Live Games on PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Audio Issue While Playing Xbox Live Games on PC: Hello,I am having a troublesome audio issue with my computer. So far, I've noticed this issue while playing Halo MCC and Forza Horizon 5 on PC, and I do not remember having this issue before upgrading to Windows 11. I use a pair of Sony Bluetooth headphones as my audio output...
  4. Notification Sound Playing, No Notification Appears

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Notification Sound Playing, No Notification Appears: Title. When I am working with focus assist activated, I will get notification sounds and have no idea why they are occurring. It is very annoying and I either want the sounds to stop or I want to know what I am being notified about. Just hearing the noise is more distracting...
  5. Can we play on Xbox Live without an Xbox Console

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can we play on Xbox Live without an Xbox Console: Split from this thread. Just curious, are we able to play Xbox live on PC without an Xbox console? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-we-play-on-xbox-live-without-an-xbox-console/2d07e339-0745-4aae-b171-4284f30d9733
  6. Xbox Live on PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Live on PC: I have been trying for days now to play ori and the blind forest on PC after i had received 3 months Xbox game pass from a graphics card i ordered. All games that i download from game pass are not working, the only game that still does work is sea of thieves (i own it). When...
  7. Notifications sounds heard although PC is in sleep mode

in Windows 10 Customization
    Notifications sounds heard although PC is in sleep mode: My new Windows 10 laptop keeps making notification sounds even after I have put it in sleep mode. How can that be? I don't want Windows wake me up in the middle of the night....
  8. Xbox one and PC Minecraft cross play

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Xbox one and PC Minecraft cross play: Trying to play Minecraft with my daughter and unable to get cross play to work in either direction. I cant connect to her world and she can't connect to mine. I purchased a separate copy of the game for her account. I have rebooted everything multiple times. Nat type on the...
  9. Notification sounds while playing game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Notification sounds while playing game: While i am playing pubg and i am using my WASD keys to move around and such it is selecting different app shortcuts on my home screen freezing my game for a second and making a ding noise and is rather annoying sticky keys is not on and i have no idea how to fix it...
  10. laptop not playing local video but only sound can be heard.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    laptop not playing local video but only sound can be heard.: My laptop is not playing any video in vlc media player and other player except windows media player.A black or green screen is shown instead.Initially it was also not playing online video but after a setting in the google chrome it was playing.Help me fix it.It occured...