Windows 10: PC Minimum requirements for Win11

Discus and support PC Minimum requirements for Win11 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi I have been using Win10 since its launch in 2015 and when Microsoft decided to bring out Win11 I thought I could get Win11 with having Win10. As... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by steve3961ukk, Dec 5, 2021.

1. PC Minimum requirements for Win11

Hi I have been using Win10 since its launch in 2015 and when Microsoft decided to bring out Win11 I thought I could get Win11 with having Win10. As there is a requirement to have TPM on the computer this is not possible with the age of my machine. I don't seem to be having much luck - I had a PC with XP on it and at the time of running the Windows compatibility checker it said I could go to Win7. I bought the DVD then found out it wouldn't install. Couldn't return it so bought another PC to use the Win7 Operating System . This PC then had Win7 and now Win10. MICROSOFT assured me that if I can

:)

steve3961ukk, Dec 5, 2021
  2. LOTG Win User

Lumia 650 not meeting minimum system requirements of 1GB

This was not the case yesterday. It was listed for mobile as well, now it is indeed listed as PC/Surface only.

But my question was not completely related to just this app, but why the store listed my device as not meeting the minimum of 1GB RAM. (Now it is indeed listed as incompatible as they removed ARM support from the architecture list). It was telling me to
    check the requirements.

LOTG, Dec 5, 2021
  3. Brink Win User
    Windows Holographic VR headsets minimum required Windows 10 PC specs

Read more: These are the minimum Windows 10 PC specs required to power Windows Holographic VR headsets

Brink, Dec 5, 2021
  4. PC Minimum requirements for Win11

Windows 10 game capture: my pc does not reach minimum requirements

Hi Lucas,

I realize that you get a message “my pc does not reach minimum requirements” with the NVidia GeForce 610 graphics card. I will try to help you with this issue.

Please answer these questions to get more clarity on this issue:

• Have you update the device drivers?

• What is the make and model of the PC?

• Which screen are you trying to capture on the PC?

• Does the print screen option work on your PC?

Reply to us with more information to help you further.

Srimadhwa B, Dec 5, 2021
Thema:

PC Minimum requirements for Win11

1. PC Minimum requirements for Win11 - Similar Threads - Minimum requirements Win11

2. PC doesn't meet the minimum system requirements

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC doesn't meet the minimum system requirements: I've been trying to get windows 11, but it says "PC doesn't meet the minimum system requirements"I already have TPM 2.0 System firmware UEFI and secure boot enabledMy PC meets system requirements, but I still can't figure out what the problem is.I already installed W11 on an...
  3. PC doesn't meet the minimum system requirements

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC doesn't meet the minimum system requirements: I've been trying to get windows 11, but it says "PC doesn't meet the minimum system requirements"I already have TPM 2.0 System firmware UEFI and secure boot enabledMy PC meets system requirements, but I still can't figure out what the problem is.I already installed W11 on an...
  4. Windows 11 minimum requirement

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 minimum requirement: Please I downloaded the PC health app to check if my PC was eligible for the windows 11 upgrade only to realise that the one requirement it failed at was an unsupported processor. This is quite strange to me because I use a Hp pavilion 15 with IntelR CoreTM i3-7100U @...
  5. Windows 11 minimum requirement

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 minimum requirement: Please I downloaded the PC health app to check if my PC was eligible for the windows 11 upgrade only to realise that the one requirement it failed at was an unsupported processor. This is quite strange to me because I use a Hp pavilion 15 with IntelR CoreTM i3-7100U @...
  6. PC Minimum requirements for Win11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Minimum requirements for Win11: Hi I have been using Win10 since its launch in 2015 and when Microsoft decided to bring out Win11 I thought I could get Win11 with having Win10. As there is a requirement to have TPM on the computer this is not possible with the age of my machine. I don't seem to be having...
  7. PC Minimum requirements for Win11

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    PC Minimum requirements for Win11: Hi I have been using Win10 since its launch in 2015 and when Microsoft decided to bring out Win11 I thought I could get Win11 with having Win10. As there is a requirement to have TPM on the computer this is not possible with the age of my machine. I don't seem to be having...
  8. minimum requirement for window 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    minimum requirement for window 10: Hello brother/sister i need your help i have LG S530-KAC30A2 laptop Processor: i3, CPU @ 2.10GHz 4GB/500GB. Currently i using window 8.1 now i want to use windows 10 please suggest me, will windows 10 work smoothly in my laptop and which...
  9. Minimum Requirements

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minimum Requirements: I purchased MFS2020 and found that my computer does not meet the minimums. If I purchase a new computer will I be able to reload the Simulator on the new one without additional charge?...
  10. Minimum requirements for rec.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minimum requirements for rec.: What are the minimum requirements for recording with start+g in windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/games_windows_10/minimum-requirements-for-rec/7c5d4dcc-6eb7-4b62-bce7-ff68052e4a96