Windows 10: PC NAT type is open but server connectivity is blocked

Discus and support PC NAT type is open but server connectivity is blocked in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I've been trying to figure out how to fix this, my server connectivity stays blocked, and my NAT type stays open but it can sometimes change into... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by BryanValladares_428, Dec 1, 2019.

1. PC NAT type is open but server connectivity is blocked

I've been trying to figure out how to fix this, my server connectivity stays blocked, and my NAT type stays open but it can sometimes change into Teredo is Unable to qualify, I've tried doing every step on the Microsoft help page but nothing worked.

I really need help, i heard that maybe reinstalling windows 10 might help but i wanna see if there's any more solutions out there

:)

BryanValladares_428, Dec 1, 2019

2. NAT OPEN but, the Server Connectivity is still blocked...

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand the difficulties you are facing with the server connectivity and thank you for providing us the screenshot of the issue.

We checked on this issue and would like you to refer the
    Xbox app server connectivity on Windows 10 is blocked
    article and check if that helps to fix the issue.

If you still face the issue then we would suggest you to post your query in

TechNet
    forums, where we have expertise and support professionals who are well equipped with the knowledge on NAT to assist you with the appropriate troubleshooting steps.

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Dec 1, 2019
  3. NAT Type Open but "Server Connectivity: Blocked" On Xbox Companion App

I've been trying to look for a solution to this for months, I've sooo many steps to try and fix this issue, but nothing seems to solve this issue. The only thing that seems to help is restarting IP Helper. IP Helper helps because it more than likely will
    change the status of the Server connectivity to "connected" from "Blocked", but this only works for around 5 minutes then it will revert back to being "Blocked". Any suggestions?

TheSubtlyLost, Dec 1, 2019
  4. PC NAT type is open but server connectivity is blocked

Xbox App: Server Connectivity Blocked when NAT type is Open

This is starting to get insane, this has been a problem since I first tried to get Forza Horizon 3 online. The Xbox app shows that my NAT type is Open, but the server connectivity is still blocked? I literally have tried EVERYTHING that Google could possibly
    turn up, but this is pushing me over the edge.

All needed ports are forwarded on my router, which honestly you shouldn't have to port forward to play games online anyways, UPnP is also enabled. There is absolutely NO REASON why I should still be having problems.

PC NAT type is open but server connectivity is blocked 2e8e0dd621b7ec776d2ce0f0a32e64f3.png

Screenshot - 2e8e0dd621b7ec776d2ce0f0a32e64f3 - Gyazo

BrendanStralow, Dec 1, 2019
Thema:

PC NAT type is open but server connectivity is blocked

1. PC NAT type is open but server connectivity is blocked - Similar Threads - NAT type open

2. Xbox Nat Type and Server connectivity blocked after changing region

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Nat Type and Server connectivity blocked after changing region: Dear Support,I have changed the region from My Microsoft account >Your info > Edit profile info for claiming US gift card. But after that my Nat Type and Server connectivity totally blocked. Even resetting the firewall settings cannot solve the issue. Please help me to solve...
  3. Xbox Nat Type and Server connectivity blocked after changing region

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox Nat Type and Server connectivity blocked after changing region: Dear Support,I have changed the region from My Microsoft account >Your info > Edit profile info for claiming US gift card. But after that my Nat Type and Server connectivity totally blocked. Even resetting the firewall settings cannot solve the issue. Please help me to solve...
  4. Xbox Nat Type and Server connectivity blocked after changing region

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Xbox server connectivity blocked and NAT is strict

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Xbox server connectivity blocked and NAT is strict: This morning, I went to go play some Horizon 4 and realized I couldn't connect to Horizon Life, so I went into the Xbox app and it came up as saying that my NAT was strict and that my connection to the Xbox server was blocked. I've looked online and have tried multiple fixes...
  6. NAT Type Open but "Server Connectivity: Blocked" On Xbox Companion App

NAT Type Open but "Server Connectivity: Blocked" On Xbox Companion App: I've been trying to look for a solution to this for months, I've sooo many steps to try and fix this issue, but nothing seems to solve this issue. The only thing that seems to help is restarting IP Helper. IP Helper helps because it more than likely will change the status of...
  7. NAT Type Open but "Server Connectivity: Blocked"

NAT Type Open but "Server Connectivity: Blocked": I've been trying to look for a solution to this for months, I've sooo many steps to try and fix this issue, but nothing seems to solve this issue. The only thing that seems to help is restarting IP Helper. IP Helper helps because it more than likely will change the status of...
  8. NAT OPEN but, the Server Connectivity is still blocked...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    NAT OPEN but, the Server Connectivity is still blocked...: [ATTACH] Any help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/nat-open-but-the-server-connectivity-is-still/149ba3aa-1192-4c92-aea1-f1126d8a989c
  9. NAT type: Moderate and Server connectivity is Blocked in Xbox App

in Windows 10 Gaming
    NAT type: Moderate and Server connectivity is Blocked in Xbox App: Hello. First I would like to give the best-detailed information about my problem in hopes to try and get this working. This is technically my last option. I installed a fresh version of Windows 10 Home Premium on my Alienware Aurora-R4 Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-3930K 16 GB...
  10. Xbox App NAT Moderate Server connectivity Blocked

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox App NAT Moderate Server connectivity Blocked: Hello. First I would like to give the best-detailed information about my problem in hopes to try and get this working. This is technically my last option. I installed a fresh version of Windows 10 Home Premium on my Alienware Aurora-R4 Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-3930K 16 GB...