Windows 10: PC needs repair blue screen

Discus and support PC needs repair blue screen in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; error code 0xc0000000d Nothing seems to get past recovery screen... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JCS11, Oct 5, 2018.

1. JCS11 Win User

PC needs repair blue screen

error code 0xc0000000d

Nothing seems to get past recovery screen

:)

JCS11, Oct 5, 2018
  2. Kem Mon Win User

Blue screen and stop code

Hi
    Jeferis,

There are a lot of factors for this matter to occur. To isolate the issue, we have some questions for you:

• What activity have you done to
      trigger the NTFS and FAT FILE SYS loop?

• were there any error messages?

• What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

It is possible that the
    Boot
    Sequence were corrupted by the previous activity which
    triggered the Blue Screen Error and the loop. We recommend that you perform these
    suggested troubleshooting
    and see if there are any changes:

Startup Repair.

To access the
    Startup Repair Screen, turn off the
    PC 3-4 times(force shutdown),
    while on the Blue screen Error. This will route you to the
    Startup repair screen:

Advanced Boot Options > click Troubleshoot > Advanced options > Command Prompt

and run the following command:

Run SFC Scan:  

SFC
    will
    scan
    and
    run
    an
    automatic repair
    to any
    corrupted system files
    that it will detect. We suggest that you perform it twice. To run an
    SFC scan, follow these steps:  

• Run
      Command Prompt as Administrator.  

• Type
      sfc /scannow
      and hit
      Enter.   

Boot Record:

This will fix the corruptions on
    boot records or boot
    sequence. To run this command, follow these steps:

• Run
      Command Prompt as Administrator.

• Type the following command:  

• Bootrec /fixMBR  

• Bootrec /fixBoot

• Bootrec /rebuildBCD

Update us on how it goes.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Oct 6, 2018
  3. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Oct 6, 2018
  4. PC needs repair blue screen

blue screen issue

after monthes of running system it was fine then on windows 7 it blue screened after looking it over myself and getting advice from local pc shop they suggest upgrading os will fix the issue so I upgraded to win 8.1 and along followed the blue screens now again upgrading after more advice I'm on win 10 and the bluescreens followed as a bad pool error rebooting I have included the requested report please help as spending the $150 the local pc shop wants is my next step

bigonexeon, Oct 6, 2018
Thema:

PC needs repair blue screen

1. PC needs repair blue screen - Similar Threads - needs repair blue

2. PC needs to be repaired.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    PC needs to be repaired.: Ok so the problem is "Registry system file is missing or contains error. Error code: 0xc0000225. File path: windows\system32\config\system" BSOD.It started after I, without thinking, copied registry files from RegBack which I didn't know have 0KB. The reason is because...
  3. PC needs to be repaired.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    PC needs to be repaired.: Original title: wdfilter.sys missing or contains error.Ok so after I got WdBoot.sys error, I did chkdsk and sfc /scannow. It seems to go away, but another Wd error appears again, WdFilter.sys now. It seems that windows defender is having problem but I don't know how that...
  4. Constant Blue Screens on brand new PC, saying I need repairs

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Constant Blue Screens on brand new PC, saying I need repairs: I recently upgraded to a new PC, all the parts and brand new and everything was working smoothly until I opened google chrome and received a “SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION” error, I went about trying to fix this only to get hit with “CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED” and many more such as...
  5. Can't Repair PC Blue Screen Loop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can't Repair PC Blue Screen Loop: I have tried repairing my PC but get a message referring me to an error log. Here are the contents of the log: Startup Repair diagnosis and repair log --------------------------- Last successful boot time: ‎9/‎1/‎2020 5:48:00 PM GMT Number of repair attempts: 12...
  6. Blue Screen when Booting - "Your PC/Device needs repaired"

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue Screen when Booting - "Your PC/Device needs repaired": File\Boot\BCD Error C ode- 0x0000034 , and goes no further. Cant get it to boot in safe mood. How do Iget around this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-screen-when-booting-your-pcdevice-needs/b9eb0030-1a27-4874-ba3a-77148036c7cc
  7. PC stuck on Blue screen/automatic repair

PC stuck on Blue screen/automatic repair: Hello, I recently purchased a reconditioned PC for my son for gaming. All was well until a week ago when he went to switch it on and all we got was a blue screen, it goes to advanced settings but that’s it, we cannot get any further than troubleshoot. we have tried...
  8. Blue Screen / Pc Needs repair and won’t boot?

Blue Screen / Pc Needs repair and won’t boot?: Hi there, this is going to be long as I try to provide as much detail as possible. I know pretty much nothing about computers, so i apologize in advance. I’m experiencing an issue with windows 10. 5 days ago my Laptop A lenovo legion y730 laptop rebooted after I updated...
  9. PC needs to be repaired

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    PC needs to be repaired: When I was trying to download Minecraft using the Twitch client,my computer suddenly crashed. After rebooting I got an error code 0xc0000428 and message about repairing...
  10. Recovery - Your PC/Device needs to be repaired blue screen error

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Recovery - Your PC/Device needs to be repaired blue screen error: I am positive my laptop doesn't need repair. I've been trying to use the Media Creation Tool to do a clean install of Windows 10. I can't get beyond this error message. Does anyone know if I can just remove the hard drive from this laptop and attach it to another laptop...