Windows 10: PC needs to be repaired

Discus and support PC needs to be repaired in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; When I was trying to download Minecraft using the Twitch client,my computer suddenly crashed. After rebooting I got an error code 0xc0000428 and... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by TenaEshetu, Jan 13, 2020.

1. PC needs to be repaired

When I was trying to download Minecraft using the Twitch client,my computer suddenly crashed. After rebooting I got an error code 0xc0000428 and message about repairing

:)

TenaEshetu, Jan 13, 2020
  2. zbook Win User

Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Jan 13, 2020
  3. Mark Ole Win User
    Recovery. Your pc or device needs to be repaired

Hi,

To address your concern, we suggest that you run the Windows Startup repair. To do that, follow these steps:

• Using you installation media, access the Windows recovery environment.
    • Select Troubleshoot
    • Choose Advanced option
    • Choose Automatic Repair or Startup Repair.
    • Once done, your system will restart.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Mark Ole, Jan 13, 2020
  4. PC needs to be repaired

PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Jan 13, 2020
Thema:

PC needs to be repaired

1. PC needs to be repaired - Similar Threads - needs repaired

2. need to repair Windows 10 on NUC7i5BNH

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    need to repair Windows 10 on NUC7i5BNH: I tried to move my QuickBooks 2017 Prodesktop to the NUC for 3 weeks. Many errors and no luck. When I installed it on my older Windows 10 Segar laptop no problem, came right up with no errors and works. Conclusion I need to run a repair on NUC's OS. Windows 10 came...
  3. Your PC/Device Needs To Be Repaired (0xc000001) Nothing Works

in Windows 10 Support
    Your PC/Device Needs To Be Repaired (0xc000001) Nothing Works: Today, when I restarted my computer, it couldn't boot. It read, "Your PC/Device Needs To Be Repaired" with 0xc000001 for the error code. I tried every single fix that there was. None of them worked. I tried using startup recovery. It said that it couldn't repair anything....
  4. Need help with Windows 10 System Image Backup / Recovery / Repair

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Need help with Windows 10 System Image Backup / Recovery / Repair: This is a 2-part issue that I am having with Windows 10 built-in System Image backup/restore. I am running Windows 10 Pro (1909) x64. OS Build is: 18363.535. Problem 1: System Repair Disc Issue 1) After upgrading from Windows 10 version 1903 to 1909, I created a new...
  5. Need help with Windows 10 System Image Backup / Recovery / Repair

Need help with Windows 10 System Image Backup / Recovery / Repair: This is a 2-part issue that I am having with Windows 10 built-in System Image backup/restore. I am running Windows 10 Pro 1909 x64. OS Build is: 18363.535. Problem 1: System Repair Disc Issue 1 After upgrading from Windows 10 version 1903 to 1909, I created a new Bootable...
  6. Need help repairing my desktop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Need help repairing my desktop: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/NO504Saint [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/eez6xo/need_help_repairing_my_desktop/
  7. Your PC/Device needs to be repaired. The operating system couldn’t be loaded because the...

Your PC/Device needs to be repaired. The operating system couldn’t be loaded because the...: Honestly I’m so done with this laptop. This morning it was working nice and fine but i did a reboot and suddenly i keep getting error code: 0xc0000225 along with \Windows\system32\config\system. I tried everything. I have a bootable usb but that’s not working either. It justs...
  8. Your PC/Device needs to be repaired.

Your PC/Device needs to be repaired.: Hi My laptop started booting & running slow after an update. It crashed into a blue screen and returned with ”no boot device found”. So I took out the SSD and startup was normal and I decided to fresh install Windows on the HDD but while trying to boot from the usb i got:...
  9. boot critical file d;\boot\resources\custom\bootres.dll is corrupted need help repair

boot critical file d;\boot\resources\custom\bootres.dll is corrupted need help repair: boot critical file d;\boot\resources\custom\bootres.dll is corrupted need help repair Tried almost everything in command prompt https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/boot-critical-file-dbootresourcescustombootresdll/d0d4af17-29d6-4399-8b34-e8884590fdba
  10. Windows 10 finally updated: "Your PC/Device needs to be repaired" with error code 0x000000f

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 finally updated: "Your PC/Device needs to be repaired" with error code 0x000000f: I updated to the latest cumulative update, after having had Windows update issues in the past month or so. I successfully booted into Windows, and logged in. Everything seemed to be okay, until I clicked Explorer, nothing happened. Desktop was empty. Right clicking the...