Windows 10: PC needs to be repaired.

Discus and support PC needs to be repaired. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Ok so the problem is "Registry system file is missing or contains error. Error code: 0xc0000225. File path: windows\system32\config\system" BSOD.It... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ApplePi33_0808, Jun 28, 2021.

1. PC needs to be repaired.

Ok so the problem is "Registry system file is missing or contains error. Error code: 0xc0000225. File path: windows\system32\config\system" BSOD.It started after I, without thinking, copied registry files from RegBack which I didn't know have 0KB. The reason is because someone gave an advice to copy files from RegBack to config folder from cmd to fix "You must enable system protection".I also can't do system restore as mentioned above, "You must enable system protection". Even after I did "rstrui.exe /offline:C:\windows=active" the system restore result is 0x80070002 or something like that.If

:)

ApplePi33_0808, Jun 28, 2021
  2. zbook Win User

Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Jun 28, 2021
  3. Mark Ole Win User
    Recovery. Your pc or device needs to be repaired

Hi,

To address your concern, we suggest that you run the Windows Startup repair. To do that, follow these steps:

• Using you installation media, access the Windows recovery environment.
    • Select Troubleshoot
    • Choose Advanced option
    • Choose Automatic Repair or Startup Repair.
    • Once done, your system will restart.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Mark Ole, Jun 28, 2021
  4. PC needs to be repaired.

PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Jun 28, 2021
Thema:

PC needs to be repaired.

1. PC needs to be repaired. - Similar Threads - needs repaired

2. MyLaptop went to Boot screen after the microsoft update. I need to repair it for $280...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MyLaptop went to Boot screen after the microsoft update. I need to repair it for $280...: MyLaptop went to Boot screen after the microsoft update. I need to repair it for $280 dollars. when I ask microsoft, they denied and simply said that they don't have to do anything with it. Is that fair?...
  3. MyLaptop went to Boot screen after the microsoft update. I need to repair it for $280...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MyLaptop went to Boot screen after the microsoft update. I need to repair it for $280...: MyLaptop went to Boot screen after the microsoft update. I need to repair it for $280 dollars. when I ask microsoft, they denied and simply said that they don't have to do anything with it. Is that fair?...
  4. Bluetooth sound choppy need to repair Bluetooth each time I connect

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth sound choppy need to repair Bluetooth each time I connect: Ok, I have a pair of WH-1000XM4 headset with mic and everything.I buy them and connect them to my laptop, an XPS 9320 and everything is working perfect.Then my father passed away and I had a lot of things to take care of regarding funeral and so on and worked from home when I...
  5. Bluetooth sound choppy need to repair Bluetooth each time I connect

Bluetooth sound choppy need to repair Bluetooth each time I connect: Ok, I have a pair of WH-1000XM4 headset with mic and everything.I buy them and connect them to my laptop, an XPS 9320 and everything is working perfect.Then my father passed away and I had a lot of things to take care of regarding funeral and so on and worked from home when I...
  6. your pc/device needs to be repaired

in Windows 10 Gaming
    your pc/device needs to be repaired: Hello, I am in great need of help, I’ve been experiencing troubles for a couple months with my gaming PC, with continuous freezes and the ethernet has trouble connecting to my internet, I have researched many ways to help that issue but I just let it play out, began getting...
  7. your pc/device needs to be repaired

your pc/device needs to be repaired: Hello, I am in great need of help, I’ve been experiencing troubles for a couple months with my gaming PC, with continuous freezes and the ethernet has trouble connecting to my internet, I have researched many ways to help that issue but I just let it play out, began getting...
  8. your pc/device needs to be repaired

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. I need some help repairing the Windows login/switch user interface on my pc.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need some help repairing the Windows login/switch user interface on my pc.: Hi all, averge technical knowledge, no third party support. I jhave a personal PC with my onw main user full admin rights, a Guest, the system administrator and previously two third party admin users PC was used in a work capacity and required oversight of securoty etc. I...
  10. I need some help repairing the Windows login/switch user interface on my pc.

I need some help repairing the Windows login/switch user interface on my pc.: Hi all, averge technical knowledge, no third party support. I jhave a personal PC with my onw main user full admin rights, a Guest, the system administrator and previously two third party admin users PC was used in a work capacity and required oversight of securoty etc. I...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 system32 config system