Windows 10: Pc needs to be repaired

Discus and support Pc needs to be repaired in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; hi everyone,can somebody please help me woth the problem i am stuck with,clicking F8 doesnt work either and i dont want to buy windows 10.Thank you... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by SarthakBhattarai, May 23, 2022.

1. Pc needs to be repaired

hi everyone,can somebody please help me woth the problem i am stuck with,clicking F8 doesnt work either and i dont want to buy windows 10.Thank you

:)

SarthakBhattarai, May 23, 2022
  2. zbook Win User

Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, May 23, 2022
  3. Mark Ole Win User
    Recovery. Your pc or device needs to be repaired

Hi,

To address your concern, we suggest that you run the Windows Startup repair. To do that, follow these steps:

• Using you installation media, access the Windows recovery environment.
    • Select Troubleshoot
    • Choose Advanced option
    • Choose Automatic Repair or Startup Repair.
    • Once done, your system will restart.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Mark Ole, May 23, 2022
  4. Pc needs to be repaired

PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, May 23, 2022
Thema:

Pc needs to be repaired

1. Pc needs to be repaired - Similar Threads - needs repaired

2. I need some help repairing the Windows login/switch user interface on my pc.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need some help repairing the Windows login/switch user interface on my pc.: Hi all, averge technical knowledge, no third party support. I jhave a personal PC with my onw main user full admin rights, a Guest, the system administrator and previously two third party admin users PC was used in a work capacity and required oversight of securoty etc. I...
  3. I need some help repairing the Windows login/switch user interface on my pc.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I need some help repairing the Windows login/switch user interface on my pc.: Hi all, averge technical knowledge, no third party support. I jhave a personal PC with my onw main user full admin rights, a Guest, the system administrator and previously two third party admin users PC was used in a work capacity and required oversight of securoty etc. I...
  4. Windows 10 Needs to be repaired.

Windows 10 Needs to be repaired.: Hey dear Microsoft Community,I am facing a problem from yesterday. It is interfacing like this:-RecoveryYour PC/Device needs to be repaired.The operating system couldn't be loaded because the system registry file Is missing or contains errors.File :...
  5. Windows 10 Needs to be repaired.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Needs to be repaired.: Hey dear Microsoft Community,I am facing a problem from yesterday. It is interfacing like this:-RecoveryYour PC/Device needs to be repaired.The operating system couldn't be loaded because the system registry file Is missing or contains errors.File :...
  6. Windows 10 Needs to be repaired.

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. My windows 10 crashed and I need help repairing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My windows 10 crashed and I need help repairing: I installed a program and it caused a malware now my computer is a mess I need help in being able to repair if https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-windows-10-crashed-and-i-need-help-repairing/1bcab035-2fb8-42b5-b445-e3251eaef130
  8. My windows 10 crashed and I need help repairing

My windows 10 crashed and I need help repairing: I installed a program and it caused a malware now my computer is a mess I need help in being able to repair if https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-windows-10-crashed-and-i-need-help-repairing/1bcab035-2fb8-42b5-b445-e3251eaef130
  9. My windows 10 crashed and I need help repairing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. Need help with an exeptionally bad Automatic repair boot loop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Need help with an exeptionally bad Automatic repair boot loop: I am running a windows 10 lenovo legion laptop. It has gotten stuck in a "automatic repair couldn't repair your pc" loop. every time I boot it i am met with this same screen. To top off the problem it won't let me log in to use any of the admin options to try fix the issue....