Windows 10: PC needs to restart

Discus and support PC needs to restart in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Everyday I need to deal with this issue and it is not being fix. I use my PC and stuck with restart loop. I dont even know what to do. First time I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by dorcas_conroy, Sep 26, 2022.

1. PC needs to restart

Everyday I need to deal with this issue and it is not being fix. I use my PC and stuck with restart loop. I dont even know what to do. First time I encounter this issue I restarted it multiple times then I leave the PC for days to check if the issue will comeback well guess what, it is coming back and I dont know how to fix it.

:)

dorcas_conroy, Sep 26, 2022

2. MY PC has just statred to restart even during Boot and after boot, Please help.

if you want to change any setting just do it step by step so you know what might happen when your pc restart again and again

micropage7, Sep 26, 2022
  3. Terrypin Win User
    Inexplicable restarts

Thanks for your patient help and analysis, zbook. I'll step through some of your suggestions over the next few days - there's a lot to do and some look a bit hairy! That is, for a PC that is working sweetly right now...

Meanwhile, as requested in the BSOD thread (sorry, I misunderstood and posted there by mistake), I've attached both ZIP files.
    --------------------
    One step I did try right away was to answer your question about whether my BIOS is up-to-date. I had no success at the AMI site but did get some info from this commercial site:

PC needs to restart [​IMG]

It was one of the '9' (I counted 10) listed here:

PC needs to restart [​IMG]

Terry, East Grinstead, UK

Terrypin, Sep 26, 2022
  4. PC needs to restart

PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Sep 26, 2022
Thema:

PC needs to restart

1. PC needs to restart - Similar Threads - needs restart

2. "windows encountered a problem and needs to restart." Stopcode: registry error. Then it...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "windows encountered a problem and needs to restart." Stopcode: registry error. Then it...: My computer crashed, and when I power it on, it loads the manufacturer logo and then the blue screen "Windows encountered a problem and needs to restart." Stopcode: registry error. Then it reboots and does the cycle again - manufacturer logo, blue screen, manufacturer logo,...
  3. "windows encountered a problem and needs to restart." Stopcode: registry error. Then it...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "windows encountered a problem and needs to restart." Stopcode: registry error. Then it...: My computer crashed, and when I power it on, it loads the manufacturer logo and then the blue screen "Windows encountered a problem and needs to restart." Stopcode: registry error. Then it reboots and does the cycle again - manufacturer logo, blue screen, manufacturer logo,...
  4. "windows encountered a problem and needs to restart." Stopcode: registry error. Then it...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. My downloads to two particular apps disappear when I restart, also an issue needing...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My downloads to two particular apps disappear when I restart, also an issue needing...: When I download an app, it will download and run. When the computer is turned off and on again, the downloaded app is gone. I'm having the same problem with Facebook. I need to get a verification every time. I followed those instructions to fix it, but it didn't, and I'm not...
  6. My downloads to two particular apps disappear when I restart, also an issue needing...

My downloads to two particular apps disappear when I restart, also an issue needing...: When I download an app, it will download and run. When the computer is turned off and on again, the downloaded app is gone. I'm having the same problem with Facebook. I need to get a verification every time. I followed those instructions to fix it, but it didn't, and I'm not...
  7. My downloads to two particular apps disappear when I restart, also an issue needing...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Laptop "ran into problem and needs to restart" but can't restart

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop "ran into problem and needs to restart" but can't restart: My name is Jonathan I don't know what problem does my laptop have since yesterday morning it informed that it ran into problem and needs to restart but since it started to restart still it's on 0%* Changed to a question* Original title: Hello...
  9. Laptop "ran into problem and needs to restart" but can't restart

Laptop "ran into problem and needs to restart" but can't restart: My name is Jonathan I don't know what problem does my laptop have since yesterday morning it informed that it ran into problem and needs to restart but since it started to restart still it's on 0%* Changed to a question* Original title: Hello...
  10. Laptop "ran into problem and needs to restart" but can't restart

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance