Windows 10: PC Net Support.

Discus and support PC Net Support. in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Was on B of A website the other day, clicked on Statements and Documents and was blasted with a noisy, flashing alert that my computer security had... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by AlbertBrandt1, Feb 13, 2020.

1. PC Net Support.

Was on B of A website the other day, clicked on Statements and Documents and was blasted with a noisy, flashing alert that my computer security had been compromised. Ordinarily I just turn off my laptop and turn it back on to eliminate this intrusion, but this time it didn't work so I called the number on the screen . The tech claimed to represent PC Net Support, gave me his ID number, and supposedly ran a scan showing various recent attempts to breach my firewall and wanted to initiate a 40-60 minute cleanse. Long story short, $499.00 for automatic firewall protection and an encrypted IP address. I declined, left my laptop off for a while, and when I turned it back on, everything seemed to have returned to normal. What was that all about? Is PC Net Support legit, was it a phishing expedition, or has my firewall actually been breached and malware installed?

:)

AlbertBrandt1, Feb 13, 2020

2. Microsoft .NET Framework, Unhandled exception

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to un-check and recheck .Net framework 3.5 and .Net framework 4.6 advance series from Windows features.

Try the following steps:

• Press Windows + R keys to open Run command.
    • Type Appwiz.cpl and select "turn Windows feature on or off" from the left
    • Uncheck .Net framework 3.5 and .Net framework 4.6 advance series.
    • Restart the computer
    • Repeat step 1 and 2 and check .Net framework 3.5 and .Net framework 4.6 advance series.
    • Restart the computer.
    Regards,

Waseemulla S, Feb 13, 2020
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Feb 13, 2020
  4. PC Net Support.

B3 Phenom support

I checked gigabyte's site on my GA-M57 and it didn't say anything about b3 stepping update, but all of the x3 chips are b3 steppings, so just use the x3 support bios if available.

OzzmanFloyd120, Feb 13, 2020
Thema:

PC Net Support.

1. PC Net Support. - Similar Threads - Net Support

2. Windows 10 Enterprise 2015 LTSB 10240.18486 and .NET 4.7

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Enterprise 2015 LTSB 10240.18486 and .NET 4.7: Why do they claim LTSB versions will be supported for 10 years but then turn around and not include it under updates such as .Net 4.7? Does anyone know of an upgrade path using LTSB without reinstalling from the ISO file? I looked in the catalog but found nothing like...
  3. .NET Framework

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    .NET Framework: [IMG]Started seeing this message in my new Acer predator helios 300 ,after a few days of use ,I tried reinstalling the latest version of .net framework but still no use.... Can someone help me with this error and also the screen freezes whenever the system is turned on and...
  4. Not able to turn on features of .NET Framework 3.5 Windows 10 Professionl

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Not able to turn on features of .NET Framework 3.5 Windows 10 Professionl: I am trying to install an Application on a computer but failing due features of .NET Framework 3.5 not turned on. When I go to the control panel to turn the features on it takes me to website and fails [ATTACH]...
  5. 6 Event viewer warnings/error daily - NET Framework, esentprf.dll, etc

in Windows 10 Support
    6 Event viewer warnings/error daily - NET Framework, esentprf.dll, etc: Windows Version 1909 (OS Build 18363.657) Hey Y'all, I've been having performance problems when gaming with my laptop (my laptop was under performing with low fpsand the CPU and GPU usage was low), and after talking to Dell Support, we determined that it was not a hardware...
  6. is MS Chart Controls for Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 supported by MS

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    is MS Chart Controls for Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 supported by MS: What is the EOL date for Microsoft Chart Controls for Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5? Is it still supported by Microsoft? https://www.microsoft.com/en-sg/download/details.aspx?id=14422 https://www.nuget.org/packages/Microsoft.Chart.Controls/3.5.30729...
  7. Microsoft details .NET Framework 3.5 End of Support

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft details .NET Framework 3.5 End of Support: Microsoft published a .NET Framework lifecycle FAQ update on October 20, 2018 to highlight changes in regards to the end of support for the company's .NET Framework 3.5 software product. The main change is that Microsoft considers the .NET Framework 3.5 a standalone product...
  8. How to install NET Programmability Support office 2007 Win 10 b1803?

in Microsoft Office and 365
    How to install NET Programmability Support office 2007 Win 10 b1803?: Hellou, Reading all this: *Sleep The following versions of Microsoft Office with the latest Service Packs have been confirmed to be compatible with Windows 10: Office 2016 Preview Office 2013/Office 365 Office 2010 Office 2007 Older versions of Office such as Office 2003...
  9. .NET Core 3 and Support for Windows Desktop Applications

in Windows 10 News
    .NET Core 3 and Support for Windows Desktop Applications: At Microsoft Build Live today, we are sharing a first look at our plans for .NET Core 3. The highlight of .NET Core 3 is support for Windows desktop applications, specifically Windows Forms, Windows Presentation Framework (WPF), and UWP XAML. You will be able to run new and...
  10. Support Ending for the .NET Framework 4, 4.5 and 4.5.1

in Windows 10 News
    Support Ending for the .NET Framework 4, 4.5 and 4.5.1: On January 12, Support Ends for these .NET Framework Versions As previously announced, starting January 12, 2016 Microsoft will no longer provide security updates, technical support or hotfixes for .NET 4, 4.5, and 4.5.1 frameworks. All other framework versions,...