Windows 10: PC Net Support.

Discus and support PC Net Support. in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Was on B of A website the other day, clicked on Statements and Documents and was blasted with a noisy, flashing alert that my computer security had... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by AlbertBrandt1, Feb 13, 2020.

1. PC Net Support.

Was on B of A website the other day, clicked on Statements and Documents and was blasted with a noisy, flashing alert that my computer security had been compromised. Ordinarily I just turn off my laptop and turn it back on to eliminate this intrusion, but this time it didn't work so I called the number on the screen . The tech claimed to represent PC Net Support, gave me his ID number, and supposedly ran a scan showing various recent attempts to breach my firewall and wanted to initiate a 40-60 minute cleanse. Long story short, $499.00 for automatic firewall protection and an encrypted IP address. I declined, left my laptop off for a while, and when I turned it back on, everything seemed to have returned to normal. What was that all about? Is PC Net Support legit, was it a phishing expedition, or has my firewall actually been breached and malware installed?

:)

AlbertBrandt1, Feb 13, 2020

2. Microsoft .NET Framework, Unhandled exception

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to un-check and recheck .Net framework 3.5 and .Net framework 4.6 advance series from Windows features.

Try the following steps:

• Press Windows + R keys to open Run command.
    • Type Appwiz.cpl and select "turn Windows feature on or off" from the left
    • Uncheck .Net framework 3.5 and .Net framework 4.6 advance series.
    • Restart the computer
    • Repeat step 1 and 2 and check .Net framework 3.5 and .Net framework 4.6 advance series.
    • Restart the computer.
    Regards,

Waseemulla S, Feb 13, 2020
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Feb 13, 2020
  4. PC Net Support.

B3 Phenom support

I checked gigabyte's site on my GA-M57 and it didn't say anything about b3 stepping update, but all of the x3 chips are b3 steppings, so just use the x3 support bios if available.

OzzmanFloyd120, Feb 13, 2020
Thema:

PC Net Support.

1. PC Net Support. - Similar Threads - Net Support

2. .NET Framework Support Cycle

in Windows 10 Gaming
    .NET Framework Support Cycle: Good day, am looking for some information on support cycles for .NET framework versions 2.0, 3.0 and 3.5.1 SP1. Is it the case that if v 3.5.1 is installed the dependencies concerning 2.0 and 3.0 which are required are in support? I believe that in isolation they are end of...
  3. .NET Framework Support Cycle

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    .NET Framework Support Cycle: Good day, am looking for some information on support cycles for .NET framework versions 2.0, 3.0 and 3.5.1 SP1. Is it the case that if v 3.5.1 is installed the dependencies concerning 2.0 and 3.0 which are required are in support? I believe that in isolation they are end of...
  4. .NET Framework Support Cycle

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. No More .NET 5 support. What Should a Simple User Do?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    No More .NET 5 support. What Should a Simple User Do?: Now that Microsoft no longer supports .NET 5, what should a simple, private user do to remove or replace it? Any of the topics I have found on this are very complex and call for more systems knowledge than I have or want to have.EOL-MicrosoftEnd of Life Microsoft .NET 5.0 is...
  6. No More .NET 5 support. What Should a Simple User Do?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No More .NET 5 support. What Should a Simple User Do?: Now that Microsoft no longer supports .NET 5, what should a simple, private user do to remove or replace it? Any of the topics I have found on this are very complex and call for more systems knowledge than I have or want to have.EOL-MicrosoftEnd of Life Microsoft .NET 5.0 is...
  7. No More .NET 5 support. What Should a Simple User Do?

8. Does .Net 4.5 framework support Windows 2019?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does .Net 4.5 framework support Windows 2019?: We are looking to migrate an existing .Net application with 4.5 framework version to AWS and then later upgrade the framework version to 4.8 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/does-net-45-framework-support-windows-2019/24151c9a-d766-4fd1-9cb8-3de32c23d247
  9. Does .Net 4.5 framework support Windows 2019?

Does .Net 4.5 framework support Windows 2019?: We are looking to migrate an existing .Net application with 4.5 framework version to AWS and then later upgrade the framework version to 4.8 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/does-net-45-framework-support-windows-2019/24151c9a-d766-4fd1-9cb8-3de32c23d247
  10. Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5.2, 4.6 and 4.6.1 reach end of support in April 2022

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5.2, 4.6 and 4.6.1 reach end of support in April 2022: Microsoft Windows users who have installed the Microsoft .NET versions 4.5.2, 4.6 or 4.6.1 will have to install newer versions of Microsoft's framework if they want the framework to be supported by Microsoft with product updates in the future. [ATTACH] All three frameworks...