Windows 10: PC Never on line but do I want to upgrade ? anyway

Discus and support PC Never on line but do I want to upgrade ? anyway in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi my first post. My PC is working fine and I have NO problems. It does no have access to the internet unless I take it to my daughter 11 miles away. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by BOAC, Dec 3, 2020.

1. BOAC Win User

PC Never on line but do I want to upgrade ? anyway

Hi my first post. My PC is working fine and I have NO problems. It does no have access to the internet unless I take it to my daughter 11 miles away. I purchased it Jan 2018 it has Windows 10 Pro v1709 (build 16299,1029) I am getting the internet soon.

What is this pc going to do when it gets connected ? I will be mortified if it tries to update and anything gets lost, as I'm not that clever that I can get it back !

I only used it for a few simulator games and would love to install MSFS2020 as I used to be a pilot and it would be fun to teach my grandson.

ANY advice please. Thank you.

:)

BOAC, Dec 3, 2020
  2. Naki Win User

GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Suggestion: /? (-?) and /help (-help) command-line arguments to show a list of all possible arguments in a small window. *Smile PC Never on line but do I want to upgrade ? anyway :)

Naki, Dec 3, 2020
  3. ryanly Win User
    GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Current /? (-?) or / help (-help) parameter is invalid

ryanly, Dec 3, 2020
  4. PC Never on line but do I want to upgrade ? anyway

win 10 update leaves vertical pink line on screen

today i applied latest win 10 update and now i have a vertical pink line on screen, it remains on every screen. i have tried these fixes

Step 1: I suggest you to run SFC scan,
    System File Checkeris a utility in Windows that allows users to scan for corruptions in Windows system files and restore corrupted files.

Follow the below steps:

• Right click on the Start button, click on
      Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Type “sfc /scannow” without the quotes and hit
      Enter.
    • After the scan, restart the computer and check for the issue.
    Step 2: Also, I suggest you to update the display drivers and check.

Steps to Update the Display Adapter driver.

• Press Windows key + Xkey when you are at desktop.
    • Select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adapter.
    • Right on the Display Adapter and click on
      Update driver software
    BUT i still have the line on screen.

tinacaston, Dec 3, 2020
Thema:

PC Never on line but do I want to upgrade ? anyway

1. PC Never on line but do I want to upgrade ? anyway - Similar Threads - Never line upgrade

2. I want to upgrade my PC.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I want to upgrade my PC.: In my PC there is not any kinds of apps where we used in daily use. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-upgrade-my-pc/21a00955-a84c-49df-b106-3e82e25ee18d
  3. I want to upgrade my PC.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I want to upgrade my PC.: In my PC there is not any kinds of apps where we used in daily use. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-upgrade-my-pc/21a00955-a84c-49df-b106-3e82e25ee18d
  4. I want to upgrade my pc to windows 11

I want to upgrade my pc to windows 11: Hellow I want to upgrade my AIO computer to windows 11 but not install https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-upgrade-my-pc-to-windows-11/7d2bc307-c9e1-41fd-bd10-f176e5cdfa25
  5. I never want to receive ads from Microsoft Store. I want to delete it forever. How can I do...

I never want to receive ads from Microsoft Store. I want to delete it forever. How can I do...: I never want to receive ads from Microsoft Store. I want to delete it forever. How can I do this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-never-want-to-receive-ads-from-microsoft-store-i/c7775f7e-693d-476f-bcfc-a17898de235e
  6. i never want to sign-in.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    i never want to sign-in.: I do not want to sign-in from sleep mode https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-never-want-to-sign-in/423f10ad-0800-4f29-bc40-840a2fdc4c11
  7. I want to upgrade to Windows 10 but I DO NOT WANT French Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I want to upgrade to Windows 10 but I DO NOT WANT French Windows 10: It says In the information posted by Microsoft, "you should choose the same Language and version when creating media for instalation For windows 10... Firstly, wouldnt the same version be windows 7?? i Dont understand..... i am english, i have been struggling with the...
  8. partitions out of order, do you want to install anyway?

partitions out of order, do you want to install anyway?: I Can't install windows on disk "Windows cannot be installed on this disk. The selected disk has an MBR partition table." I was getting that and realized I had to delete partition fOR the usb windows 10 pro install to even work, which I'd forgotten after many years. So I...
  9. Do I Want Clean Install Or Upgrade?

Do I Want Clean Install Or Upgrade?: I want neither. I want a fix. I downloaded and put on USB that Microsoft thing designed for when you've got a BSOD or that BCD thing - when you're computer is in dire need of help. Lucky I did. Come home today and my computer is sitting there with a blue screen asking me...
  10. Do I Want Clean Install Or Upgrade?

in Windows 10 Support
    Do I Want Clean Install Or Upgrade?: I want neither. I want a fix. I downloaded and put on USB that Microsoft thing designed for when you've got a BSOD or that BCD thing - when you're computer is in dire need of help. Lucky I did. Come home today and my computer is sitting there with a blue screen asking me...