Windows 10: PC no longer recognizes any mice

Discus and support PC no longer recognizes any mice in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi. I had an issue with my PC constantly scrolling up and followed an admittedly shady guide that said to uninstall everything under "Universal serial... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by DrEheSnoops, Mar 29, 2022.

1. PC no longer recognizes any mice

Hi. I had an issue with my PC constantly scrolling up and followed an admittedly shady guide that said to uninstall everything under "Universal serial bus controller" in the device manager. I only uninstalled 1 thing before realizing I made a mistake. My PC will literally not recognize any mice at all, old or new, wired or wireless. I plugged my mice in every USB port imaginable. My keyboard still works. How do I fix this?

:)

DrEheSnoops, Mar 29, 2022
  2. Nofsdad Win User

No longer recognizes CD/DVD drive

Since receiving the Win 10 Home upgrade my computer no longer recognizes the DVD drive. It doesn't show in Device Manger or in the device list in This PC although it does spin up if you insert media into it. I've tried all the suggested remedies except messing with the registry and nothing works. This is one of several problems I've had with device drivers since the upgrade.

Windows 10 Home 64 bit
    AMD FX-4130 3.80Ghz
    8Gb Installed memory

Nofsdad, Mar 29, 2022
  3. DABeckham Win User
    Tablet no longer recognized

My ASUS tablet is no longer recognized by Windows 10. When I try to reinstall the driver I get a INF file is invalid error. Any suggestions (I reset my tablet to factory conditions, but it still is not recognized).

DABeckham, Mar 29, 2022
  4. PC no longer recognizes any mice

Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Mar 29, 2022
Thema:

PC no longer recognizes any mice

1. PC no longer recognizes any mice - Similar Threads - longer recognizes mice

2. PC doesn't recognize new Keyboards or Mice

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC doesn't recognize new Keyboards or Mice: I have moved my PC to my Parents house and when i turned it on with a new Keyboard, no Input was recognized. Logged in with Screen Keyboard and tried all common fixes in the settings as well as the Device Manager. Furthermore there is no Keyboard section in the Device Manager...
  3. PC doesn't recognize new Keyboards or Mice

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC doesn't recognize new Keyboards or Mice: I have moved my PC to my Parents house and when i turned it on with a new Keyboard, no Input was recognized. Logged in with Screen Keyboard and tried all common fixes in the settings as well as the Device Manager. Furthermore there is no Keyboard section in the Device Manager...
  4. PC doesn't recognize new Keyboards or Mice

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. My PC will no longer recognize audio input from any of my headsets

My PC will no longer recognize audio input from any of my headsets: I am hoping somebody will be able to help me with this issue. I have tried many of the solutions posted online for this, yet it has only exacerbated the issue. What started with one device has now become an issue with multiple.I have a gaming headset which I have been using...
  6. My PC will no longer recognize audio input from any of my headsets

My PC will no longer recognize audio input from any of my headsets: I am hoping somebody will be able to help me with this issue. I have tried many of the solutions posted online for this, yet it has only exacerbated the issue. What started with one device has now become an issue with multiple.I have a gaming headset which I have been using...
  7. My PC will no longer recognize audio input from any of my headsets

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. PC no longer recognizes any mice

PC no longer recognizes any mice: Hi. I had an issue with my PC constantly scrolling up and followed an admittedly shady guide that said to uninstall everything under "Universal serial bus controller" in the device manager. I only uninstalled 1 thing before realizing I made a mistake. My PC will literally not...
  9. PC no longer recognizes any mice

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC no longer recognizes any mice: Hi. I had an issue with my PC constantly scrolling up and followed an admittedly shady guide that said to uninstall everything under "Universal serial bus controller" in the device manager. I only uninstalled 1 thing before realizing I made a mistake. My PC will literally not...
  10. Headphones are no longer recognized (PC)?

Headphones are no longer recognized (PC)?: Hi, so today at about 14 o'clock I noticed that my headphones are not connected (they were of course not recognized), of course I did the usual crap reinstall drivers, restart the computer etc. and it was still not possible to use the headsets on other devices.I have today n...