Windows 10: pc noob needs help please

Discus and support pc noob needs help please in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; hi, so around 2 months ago i bought a pre built pc for casual gaming. i know hardly anything about pcs. and everything was fine until one day i was... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by haley ., Jun 23, 2021.

1. haley . Win User

pc noob needs help please

hi, so around 2 months ago i bought a pre built pc for casual gaming. i know hardly anything about pcs. and everything was fine until one day i was watching youtube and my pc randomly shut off, after it turned back on a screen popped up that said something along the lines of “reboot and select proper boot device”so i did research and nothing i found could help, its like windows got wiped from my pc randomly or something, i have no idea,so i made a drive and tried to download windows 10 back onto my pc, everything was going fine until i got to the actual windows setup screen and i put a picture

:)

haley ., Jun 23, 2021

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Jun 23, 2021
  3. tali216 Win User
    total noob and need help!!

hmm

i suppose my noobness didnt come across very well
    so yeah i dunno what all these words mean, are these tests to run on the pc, softwares to install, i dont know?
    i have antivirus i keep it updated i dont download random crap or have addons on my browser or anything

can u give me a basic first step to try? and i can go from there
    reminder i cant take the pc to anyone right now and none of my friends know enough to help

tali216, Jun 23, 2021
  4. Avedis53 Win User

Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, Jun 23, 2021
Thema:

1. pc noob needs help please - Similar Threads - noob needs help

2. Need help please!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Need help please!: So unfortunately for me i was watching a movie last night when it said my internet connection has stopped and error etc... which is now working and fixed but i experienced a issue when my internet cut out at that time, my pictures/videos and settings and mail were all...
  3. Complete noob needs help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Complete noob needs help: I've just downloaded Apex Legends from Steam but it won't launch, error comes in saying "D3DCOMPILER_43.dll was not found" I did some digging and downloaded DirectX, but ANOTHER error pops up, this time it says: "Error creating process <C:\Users\[my...
  4. Need help please

Need help please: So yesterday i updated my win10 and every time before a update it start lagging and going all robot mode with me. It always ends after the update. But today ir happened 3 times and the one way to fix it temporarily is to shut it down, it doesn't even wanna go down itself i...
  5. Help a noob pls

Help a noob pls: Hi there guys/girls. I usually use my computer to browse online and maybe use some basic apps such as Netflix or Spotify, but i would like to start playimg games. I know that i don't have a very powerful hardware (4 gb of ram, a Core i5-8265U @ 1.60 and Intel UHD Graphics...
  6. Need Help Please

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Need Help Please: BSOD WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR 6 times today, I need help, please. I've done mem86 test said it was fine after 4 passes i really done know what else to do i really need help...
  7. Help! I’m a noob

Help! I’m a noob: VCRUNTIME.dll I’ve tried uninstalling and reinstalling through command prompt Tried installing it from the Microsoft website Also tried (scannow) on command prompt. Just trying to download origin for gaming Scared to download anything from the internet I see from YouTube...
  8. Help no a broke noob!

Help no a broke noob!: I'm on a serious budget and I can't afford to a better laptop for school. I'm using 4GB of RAM, a Pentium Procesor, a 250 HDD and of course Windows 10. I want to know which minimum hardware tweaks I can get to boost it up. And any software trick will do it. The heaviest...
  9. Need Help please

Need Help please: So i plugged in a other set of headphones because i couldn't hear my friend on discord and it worked and then the game i was playing stop playing sound so i quit it and played YouTube to check the headphone and it played and i closed it and reopened it again and now google...
  10. need help please

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    need help please: I can't download battle net app on my pc to play blizzard games it wont even download it says on 1 or 2 percent and doesn't go up ugh please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-help-please/85742886-788d-4482-ba68-682a568b0dae