Windows 10: PC not booting at all

Discus and support PC not booting at all in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; PC will not boot when you turn it on. It wont load until the sign in page. Only restarting is the one thing you can do but nothing help.Windows 10Pro... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by rosalee.bode25, Dec 2, 2022.

1. PC not booting at all

PC will not boot when you turn it on. It wont load until the sign in page. Only restarting is the one thing you can do but nothing help.Windows 10Pro editionVersion 21H2

:)

rosalee.bode25, Dec 2, 2022
Thema:

PC not booting at all

1. PC not booting at all - Similar Threads - booting

2. "Restart and select proper boot or insert boot and press key" error???

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Restart and select proper boot or insert boot and press key" error???: Tried to hop on my computer this morning only to be greeted with the "restart and select proper boot or insert boot and press key" message. Tried to look up how to fix this but nothing online matches the screen on my pc. Using a 2014 acer computer with windows 8.1. Boot...
  3. "Restart and select proper boot or insert boot and press key" error???

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "Restart and select proper boot or insert boot and press key" error???: Tried to hop on my computer this morning only to be greeted with the "restart and select proper boot or insert boot and press key" message. Tried to look up how to fix this but nothing online matches the screen on my pc. Using a 2014 acer computer with windows 8.1. Boot...
  4. My Computer keeps shutting off the WiFi when booting up.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Computer keeps shutting off the WiFi when booting up.: Hello Microsoft Community,since I moved my computer to the second floor of the house and updated it to windows 10 it keeps shutting off the WiFi network for the whole house as soon as I turn it on.I have to reboot the wifi router in my house to get my wifi back.Also the wifi...
  5. My Computer keeps shutting off the WiFi when booting up.

My Computer keeps shutting off the WiFi when booting up.: Hello Microsoft Community,since I moved my computer to the second floor of the house and updated it to windows 10 it keeps shutting off the WiFi network for the whole house as soon as I turn it on.I have to reboot the wifi router in my house to get my wifi back.Also the wifi...
  6. My Computer keeps shutting off the WiFi when booting up.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. **Bootable pen drive not visible in boot manager.** How to make it visible and boot the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    **Bootable pen drive not visible in boot manager.** How to make it visible and boot the...: I am trying to reset windows due to corruption of files of windows due to idk.I tried the following ways:I used media creation tool to make iso in pen drive.I tried rufus tool to do the same with both GPT and MBR type of systems.Tried contacting Microsoft, they also tried to...
  8. **Bootable pen drive not visible in boot manager.** How to make it visible and boot the...

**Bootable pen drive not visible in boot manager.** How to make it visible and boot the...: I am trying to reset windows due to corruption of files of windows due to idk.I tried the following ways:I used media creation tool to make iso in pen drive.I tried rufus tool to do the same with both GPT and MBR type of systems.Tried contacting Microsoft, they also tried to...
  9. HYPERVISOR_ERROR bluescreen on boot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HYPERVISOR_ERROR bluescreen on boot: my laptop experiences bluescreen when booting with hypervisor_error code. bluescreen occurs inconsistently, sometimes bluescreen appears and sometimes does not. here is the minidump...
  10. HYPERVISOR_ERROR bluescreen on boot

HYPERVISOR_ERROR bluescreen on boot: my laptop experiences bluescreen when booting with hypervisor_error code. bluescreen occurs inconsistently, sometimes bluescreen appears and sometimes does not. here is the minidump...