Windows 10: PC Not Booting DRAM Flashing on Motherboard

Discus and support PC Not Booting DRAM Flashing on Motherboard in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; A couple of days ago I performed a scan and clean on my computer with the software I had downloaded. I had used it multiple times with no issues just... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by blakebrady2, Mar 26, 2019.

1. PC Not Booting DRAM Flashing on Motherboard

A couple of days ago I performed a scan and clean on my computer with the software I had downloaded. I had used it multiple times with no issues just to make sure all of my drivers were updated and there were no useless files on my computer to keep more free storage.

The other night after performing a scan my mouse quit working. Everything else was fine. I turned my computer off and came to it the next day and logged on and it booted up fine, but the mouse still wasn't working. I restarted the computer and it wouldn't boot into Windows 10. It just stays on the Aorus screen. It won't allow me to hit the F12 button for the boot menu. I hit it, but nothing happens.

I checked my motherboard and the VGA square was lit up red. I reset my graphics card and tried it again. The same thing happened, but then the DRAM square lit up red on the motherboard.

I took both of my RAMs out and reset them. Now the motherboard has the DRAM lit up, but every 10 seconds the CPU square lights up red then it switches back to the DRAM lighting up.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

:)

blakebrady2, Mar 26, 2019

2. PC wont boot up (No POST, No Video)

I recently installed a new Asus M5A99X Evo r2.0. The motherboard green LED lights up and the case and cpu fans spin. But there is no video when its hooked up to my monitor.

Steps that i have tried:
    PERFORM THESE STEPS before posting about POST/boot/no video problems!

Made sure all connections are properly connected.

Flashing the CMOS

Tested the PSU

Followed all steps in the user manual

If there are any links that you guys can point me to or suggestions that could help it would be highly appreciated. Thank you

Mrblack761, Mar 26, 2019
  3. what is DET DRAM?

"DET DRAM" means "Detecting DRAM."
    if your board is hanging on that step of the boot process, try some different ram.

Random Murderer, Mar 26, 2019
  4. PC Not Booting DRAM Flashing on Motherboard

Choice of memory and motherboard... a bit stuck...

No one who got some suggestions on this one, huh?

I've found out that the Asus M3A78-T needs to be flashed, so then that motherboard is excluded from my list. Which motherboard and memory should I then go for? Any suggestions?

minstreless, Mar 26, 2019
Thema:

PC Not Booting DRAM Flashing on Motherboard

1. PC Not Booting DRAM Flashing on Motherboard - Similar Threads - Booting DRAM Flashing

2. Booting pc from usb flash.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Booting pc from usb flash.: Hello, i tried to reset my hp compac pc, and unfortunately it crashed. So i bought a new hard drive. Am trying to boot it using a usb flash, but it keeps on telling me 'remove disks or other media, press any key to restart, no bootable device insert boot disk and press any...
  3. Booting pc from usb flash.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Booting pc from usb flash.: Hello, i tried to reset my hp compac pc, and unfortunately it crashed. So i bought a new hard drive. Am trying to boot it using a usb flash, but it keeps on telling me 'remove disks or other media, press any key to restart, no bootable device insert boot disk and press any...
  4. Booting pc from usb flash.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Pc freeze, no bsod, dram led on

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc freeze, no bsod, dram led on: 3 days ago I got the pc components pc specs, i assembled the pc and everything worked fine for 48 hours. Now the pc, even without loads, freeze and does not bsod, I have to turn it off from the button on the case and when restart, the yellow led on dram lights up. To solve I...
  6. Pc freeze, no bsod, dram led on

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pc freeze, no bsod, dram led on: 3 days ago I got the pc components pc specs, i assembled the pc and everything worked fine for 48 hours. Now the pc, even without loads, freeze and does not bsod, I have to turn it off from the button on the case and when restart, the yellow led on dram lights up. To solve I...
  7. Pc freeze, no bsod, dram led on

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. PC boots to flashing blue screen

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    PC boots to flashing blue screen: [IMG]Flahses from this to an identical blue screen withiut the date and time. Not sure what to do. You can move the cursor but clicking and using the keyboard seems to do nothing...
  9. New Gaming PC DRAM Problems

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    New Gaming PC DRAM Problems: I recently built my new gaming pc, using ryzen 5 3600, ASRock B550 Pro 4 motherboard and two sticks of crucial 3600mhz memory. Now, everything works fine when i select the auto dram speed in the bios, and my pc boots into windows like normal. When i select the XMP profile to...
  10. Windows 10 renew after new motherboard, cpu and dram installation

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 renew after new motherboard, cpu and dram installation: Based on feedback form microsoft i updated by motherboard, cpu and dram to the latest versions. The component I installed are as follows: ASUS PRIME Z370-A II LGA 1151 Intel Z370 ATX Intel Motherboard; Intel i5-9400F Core i5 Processor 2.9GHz 9MB LGA1151 9th Generation; and...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. reset and dram flashing on motherboard