Windows 10: Pc not booting up

Discus and support Pc not booting up in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; My pc encountered a BSOD error code DPC Watchdog Violation. After that it took almost 15-20 minutes to restart so i got so impatient waiting because... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by CyJohn05, Jun 20, 2022.

1. CyJohn05 Win User

Pc not booting up

My pc encountered a BSOD error code DPC Watchdog Violation. After that it took almost 15-20 minutes to restart so i got so impatient waiting because I'm doing schoolworks i quickly pressed power button for 10 seconds then my laptop quickly turned off then i pressed the power button again but this time my laptop won't boot up. Nothing is happening i tried to remove the battery and the laptop charger and pressed the power button for 30 seconds still nothing happens my laptop screen is just pure black the fans don't work when i press the power button and i don't know what to do.

:)

CyJohn05, Jun 20, 2022
  2. GNJha Win User

Boot Process

Hi,

Please suggest me a link that can explain the boot process step by step of ...

• Windows 7,
    • Windows 8.1,
    • Windows 10,
    • Windows Server 2008 R2 and
    • Windows Server 2012 R2

With Regards

InTech

GNJha, Jun 20, 2022
  3. PC wont boot up (No POST, No Video)

I recently installed a new Asus M5A99X Evo r2.0. The motherboard green LED lights up and the case and cpu fans spin. But there is no video when its hooked up to my monitor.

Steps that i have tried:
    "No POST", "system won't boot", and "no video output" troubleshooting checklist

Made sure all connections are properly connected.

Flashing the CMOS

Tested the PSU

Followed all steps in the user manual

If there are any links that you guys can point me to or suggestions that could help it would be highly appreciated. Thank you

Mrblack761, Jun 20, 2022
  4. Pc not booting up

PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Jun 20, 2022
Thema:

Pc not booting up

1. Pc not booting up - Similar Threads - booting

2. I have a blue screen error that shows the stop code: Inaccessible boot device.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a blue screen error that shows the stop code: Inaccessible boot device.: I started looking for advanced repair and from command prompt I scanned. Now it shows this message. What should I do next.X:\Windows\System32>sfc /scannowBeginning system scan. This process will take some time.Beginning verification phase of system scan.Verification 100%...
  3. I have a blue screen error that shows the stop code: Inaccessible boot device.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have a blue screen error that shows the stop code: Inaccessible boot device.: I started looking for advanced repair and from command prompt I scanned. Now it shows this message. What should I do next.X:\Windows\System32>sfc /scannowBeginning system scan. This process will take some time.Beginning verification phase of system scan.Verification 100%...
  4. Can’t turn on Laptop due to Window issue “Reboot and Select proper Boot device”

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can’t turn on Laptop due to Window issue “Reboot and Select proper Boot device”: Hi,While I’m using the laptop, it suddenly stuck and show message ‘Reboot and Select Proper boot Device’. I tried to restart several times and the issue remains. I also check Bios at boot to prioritize’Windows Boot Manager P0: ST1000LM035-1RK172’ to be Boot option #1 and it...
  5. Can’t turn on Laptop due to Window issue “Reboot and Select proper Boot device”

Can’t turn on Laptop due to Window issue “Reboot and Select proper Boot device”: Hi,While I’m using the laptop, it suddenly stuck and show message ‘Reboot and Select Proper boot Device’. I tried to restart several times and the issue remains. I also check Bios at boot to prioritize’Windows Boot Manager P0: ST1000LM035-1RK172’ to be Boot option #1 and it...
  6. Can’t turn on Laptop due to Window issue “Reboot and Select proper Boot device”

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. I'm running Windows 10. When I start the desktop, in addition to"Boot Device Not Found,"...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm running Windows 10. When I start the desktop, in addition to"Boot Device Not Found,"...: When I attempt to perform hardware diagnostic, that's when "No Hardware Drive" appears. The only hard drive installed is internal. Attempts to Reset Computer and reinstall Windows also fail. The desktop is HP....
  8. I'm running Windows 10. When I start the desktop, in addition to"Boot Device Not Found,"...

I'm running Windows 10. When I start the desktop, in addition to"Boot Device Not Found,"...: When I attempt to perform hardware diagnostic, that's when "No Hardware Drive" appears. The only hard drive installed is internal. Attempts to Reset Computer and reinstall Windows also fail. The desktop is HP....
  9. I'm running Windows 10. When I start the desktop, in addition to"Boot Device Not Found,"...

in Windows 10 Customization
  10. Seeking disk cloning software for Windows 10 SSD boot drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Seeking disk cloning software for Windows 10 SSD boot drive: I am looking for disk cloning software, and I'm shocked at how hard it is to learn anything about the available products. My situation: * I have an old Samsung 256GB 845DC EVO SSD. This is a Windows 10 boot disk. * I want to replace it with a new Samsung 512GB 870 EVO SSD. *...