Windows 10: PC not compatible with Windows 11 upgrade??

Discus and support PC not compatible with Windows 11 upgrade?? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi all, I'm not hugely clued up on computers so may have missed something here, I am trying to see whether my PC is eligible for free upgrade from... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Greg Meredith, Nov 3, 2021.

1. PC not compatible with Windows 11 upgrade??

Hi all, I'm not hugely clued up on computers so may have missed something here, I am trying to see whether my PC is eligible for free upgrade from Windows 10 to Windows 11 and I get the following error message:"The processor isn't currently supported for Windows 11.Processor: Intel Core i7-7700T CPU @ 2.90GHz"My PC apparently hits all the other requirements apart from this one.The system requirements state:1 gigahertz GHz or faster with 2 or more cores on a compatible 64-bit processor or System on a Chip SoC.My processor has 4 cores with a clock speed of 2.9GHz. I am using a Lenovo IdeaCen

:)

Greg Meredith, Nov 3, 2021
Thema:

PC not compatible with Windows 11 upgrade??

1. PC not compatible with Windows 11 upgrade?? - Similar Threads - compatible upgrade

2. Avast Behavior Shield and Windows Cumulative updates not compatibility Printer Driver Upgrade

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Avast Behavior Shield and Windows Cumulative updates not compatibility Printer Driver Upgrade: If you get black screen of User-Logon after Cumulative updatesie.March 2024, click Ctrl+Alt+Del and wait 5min+, options screen maybe show for youLogout and Logon again. Please add some Behavior exception rule to Avast Antivirus:...
  3. Avast Behavior Shield and Windows Cumulative updates not compatibility Printer Driver Upgrade

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Avast Behavior Shield and Windows Cumulative updates not compatibility Printer Driver Upgrade: If you get black screen of User-Logon after Cumulative updatesie.March 2024, click Ctrl+Alt+Del and wait 5min+, options screen maybe show for youLogout and Logon again. Please add some Behavior exception rule to Avast Antivirus:...
  4. Why does Windows 11 when upgrading from 10 tell me Adobe Lightroom is not compatible and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does Windows 11 when upgrading from 10 tell me Adobe Lightroom is not compatible and...: Why does Windows 11 when upgrading from 10 tell me Adobe Lightroom is not compatible and must be uninstalled? Creative Cloud Desktop is installed and all Adobe apps are up to date....
  5. Why does Windows 11 when upgrading from 10 tell me Adobe Lightroom is not compatible and...

Why does Windows 11 when upgrading from 10 tell me Adobe Lightroom is not compatible and...: Why does Windows 11 when upgrading from 10 tell me Adobe Lightroom is not compatible and must be uninstalled? Creative Cloud Desktop is installed and all Adobe apps are up to date....
  6. current computer is not compatible with win10. If i upgrade motherboard and cpu, will i...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    current computer is not compatible with win10. If i upgrade motherboard and cpu, will i...: My current computer is not compatible with win10. If i upgrade motherboard and cpu, will i be able to use current ssd with installed win10 or will win 10 refuse to boot on new motherboard cpu combo?...
  7. current computer is not compatible with win10. If i upgrade motherboard and cpu, will i...

current computer is not compatible with win10. If i upgrade motherboard and cpu, will i...: My current computer is not compatible with win10. If i upgrade motherboard and cpu, will i be able to use current ssd with installed win10 or will win 10 refuse to boot on new motherboard cpu combo?...
  8. current computer is not compatible with win10. If i upgrade motherboard and cpu, will i...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. Win 11 Upgrade Compatibility Confusion

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win 11 Upgrade Compatibility Confusion: I'm looking to upgrade a Win10 Pro 22H2 desktop w/ Lenovo IQ1X0MS motherboard to Win11. It's a Core i5-6500 processor but the Win11 compatibility tool says it doesn't meet the requirements due to the processor, and TPM not being @ Ver 2.0 currently Ver 1.2.When I review the...
  10. Win 11 Upgrade Compatibility Confusion

Win 11 Upgrade Compatibility Confusion: I'm looking to upgrade a Win10 Pro 22H2 desktop w/ Lenovo IQ1X0MS motherboard to Win11. It's a Core i5-6500 processor but the Win11 compatibility tool says it doesn't meet the requirements due to the processor, and TPM not being @ Ver 2.0 currently Ver 1.2.When I review the...