Windows 10: PC not completing this 22H2

Discus and support PC not completing this 22H2 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Its really makes me angry about this update. I recently bought this computer and now this 22H2 came in and initiate this update still not working? It... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by kristian.kerluke, Sep 25, 2022.

1. PC not completing this 22H2

Its really makes me angry about this update. I recently bought this computer and now this 22H2 came in and initiate this update still not working? It should work on new PC and this is not a low budget PC. Its already have Windows 11 on it so why it is not installing? I just purchased this and nothing on it that can block your update. How come Microsoft?

:)

kristian.kerluke, Sep 25, 2022
  2. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond PC not completing this 22H2 :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Sep 25, 2022
  3. PC not completing this 22H2

PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Sep 25, 2022
Thema:

PC not completing this 22H2

1. PC not completing this 22H2 - Similar Threads - completing 22H2

2. Ran updates today Windows 11 23H2. When completed I had 22H2. Why?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ran updates today Windows 11 23H2. When completed I had 22H2. Why?: As in the question I did a number of updates today. When I finished I noted that 23H2 had become 22H2. There was an update that would not install as well. What are my options to returning to 23H2?...
  3. Ran updates today Windows 11 23H2. When completed I had 22H2. Why?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Ran updates today Windows 11 23H2. When completed I had 22H2. Why?: As in the question I did a number of updates today. When I finished I noted that 23H2 had become 22H2. There was an update that would not install as well. What are my options to returning to 23H2?...
  4. November New Windows 22H2 We couldn't complete the update undoing changes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    November New Windows 22H2 We couldn't complete the update undoing changes: I've been facing this "We couldn't complete the update undoing changes" issue when I try to install windows 10 updates. I tried all the step mention here new fixed but nothings work. I also tried using startup repair and undo latest windows update but its not working either.I...
  5. November New Windows 22H2 We couldn't complete the update undoing changes

November New Windows 22H2 We couldn't complete the update undoing changes: I've been facing this "We couldn't complete the update undoing changes" issue when I try to install windows 10 updates. I tried all the step mention here new fixed but nothings work. I also tried using startup repair and undo latest windows update but its not working either.I...
  6. November New Windows 22H2 We couldn't complete the update undoing changes

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Windows explorer completely broken after 22h2 9/26/23 update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows explorer completely broken after 22h2 9/26/23 update: When I right click on any of my folders like documents on the left side, the right side of the window is immediately non-responsive, I have to close the explorer window or restart explorer. Also right clicking my recycle bin also gives me a waiting circle and then explore...
  8. Windows explorer completely broken after 22h2 9/26/23 update

Windows explorer completely broken after 22h2 9/26/23 update: When I right click on any of my folders like documents on the left side, the right side of the window is immediately non-responsive, I have to close the explorer window or restart explorer. Also right clicking my recycle bin also gives me a waiting circle and then explore...
  9. how to update 22h2 when it completes the update and then makes me redo the update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    how to update 22h2 when it completes the update and then makes me redo the update: Hi i am trying to update to windows 10 22h2 and i have completed the update 5 times however it then just starts doing the same update all over a again and will not let me actually use 22h2. It says everything is updated and then when i click check for updates it restarts the...
  10. how to update 22h2 when it completes the update and then makes me redo the update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to update 22h2 when it completes the update and then makes me redo the update: Hi i am trying to update to windows 10 22h2 and i have completed the update 5 times however it then just starts doing the same update all over a again and will not let me actually use 22h2. It says everything is updated and then when i click check for updates it restarts the...