Windows 10: PC not connecting to WiFi or Bluetooth devices

Discus and support PC not connecting to WiFi or Bluetooth devices in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi,We have had no issues with our PC until a recent router reset and now the PC will no longer connect to the WiFi and/or Bluetooth devices. The PC can... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Stewart and Gibson Ltd, Feb 21, 2023.

1. PC not connecting to WiFi or Bluetooth devices

Hi,We have had no issues with our PC until a recent router reset and now the PC will no longer connect to the WiFi and/or Bluetooth devices. The PC can find the WiFi but it will not connect. We have tried disabling and enabling the connection, we have removed and re-installed the network adaptor but it does not solve the issue. We can't understand how it worked and now it doesn't. We also have several other PCs close by and they work as expected. Can you help us please? Andrew

:)

Stewart and Gibson Ltd, Feb 21, 2023
Thema:

PC not connecting to WiFi or Bluetooth devices

1. PC not connecting to WiFi or Bluetooth devices - Similar Threads - connecting WiFi Bluetooth

2. Wifi and Bluetooth connection lost in My PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi and Bluetooth connection lost in My PC: I can't connect wifi in my PC. In last several day wifi and Bluetooth connection getting lost again anf again in my pc. It's very painful for me now. I give restart my PC several time, after that sometimes then connection come back and then again lost, and sometimes it...
  3. Wifi and Bluetooth connection lost in My PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wifi and Bluetooth connection lost in My PC: I can't connect wifi in my PC. In last several day wifi and Bluetooth connection getting lost again anf again in my pc. It's very painful for me now. I give restart my PC several time, after that sometimes then connection come back and then again lost, and sometimes it...
  4. PC not connecting to WiFi or Bluetooth devices

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC not connecting to WiFi or Bluetooth devices: Hi,We have had no issues with our PC until a recent router reset and now the PC will no longer connect to the WiFi and/or Bluetooth devices. The PC can find the WiFi but it will not connect. We have tried disabling and enabling the connection, we have removed and re-installed...
  5. Bluetooth and Wifi dongles functioning but refuse to connect to devices

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth and Wifi dongles functioning but refuse to connect to devices: Hi all, I’ve just built a New PC and while the Bluetooth and Wifi dongle are both functional, neither of them will connect to any device.They both show in the system tray and are operational, the Bluetooth does see my wireless mouse, but when I click on the mouse icon to...
  6. Wifi Connection is Ruined by Bluetooth Device Connection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi Connection is Ruined by Bluetooth Device Connection: Scenario1. WiFi and Bluetooth are on2. No devices are connected to Bluetooth4. Connected to our router via WiFi 3. Turn on Xbox controller4. WiFi stays connected to network, but is no longer functioning 5. Turn off Xbox controller, but not Bluetooth6. After about half a...
  7. Wifi Connection is Ruined by Bluetooth Device Connection

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wifi Connection is Ruined by Bluetooth Device Connection: Scenario1. WiFi and Bluetooth are on2. No devices are connected to Bluetooth4. Connected to our router via WiFi 3. Turn on Xbox controller4. WiFi stays connected to network, but is no longer functioning 5. Turn off Xbox controller, but not Bluetooth6. After about half a...
  8. Wifi Connection is Ruined by Bluetooth Device Connection

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  9. WIFI and Bluetooth Connections

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WIFI and Bluetooth Connections: Hello to everyone... I need help with the wifi and the Bluetooth of my Dell desktop windows 10. I can find either the blue tooth or the wifi icon to turn it on ... someone told me that the drivers are not installed or if they are they hidden and I have to upgrade them, but...
  10. Cannot connect bluetooth devices to PC

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Cannot connect bluetooth devices to PC: My Bluetooth icon is not displaying for me to be able to add new devices. I've tried to update the driver responsible for it, updated windows and above all the technical support had remote access to my laptop but were not able solve the problem. And here for assistance to fix...