Windows 10: PC not continuing its download

Discus and support PC not continuing its download in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Trying to download some free apps in MS Store but its not continuing its download. It will stop at the middle then keeps it there. It will not revert... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Jmhurton, Nov 6, 2022.

1. Jmhurton Win User

PC not continuing its download

Trying to download some free apps in MS Store but its not continuing its download. It will stop at the middle then keeps it there. It will not revert back and you cant download it again since it is not working. I restart the computer to check if it will be back but its not.

:)

Jmhurton, Nov 6, 2022

2. Phenom 9850BE low voltage overclocking results!

well if your going to continue with overclocking, i suggest doing the baby steps thing heh. good luck with the overclocking

eidairaman1, Nov 6, 2022
  3. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Nov 6, 2022
  4. PC not continuing its download

"Continue on PC"

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand your concern as you are unable to use the “Continue on PC” feature. In order to get better clarity, please let us know:

• What is the Windows 10 version and Build installed? (Type
      winver in Windows search/Run command)
    • What is the make and model of the Phone?
    • What is operating system and the version installed on the Phone?
    • Which browser that you are using in phone for “Continue on PC” feature?

Meanwhile, you may like to refer the troubleshooting steps from this article:
    Your Phone app help (including Link to Windows)

We await your response.

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Nov 6, 2022
Thema:

PC not continuing its download

1. PC not continuing its download - Similar Threads - continuing download

2. How does one stop the "download" mini-window from continually popping up long after the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How does one stop the "download" mini-window from continually popping up long after the...: I have Windows 11 with the latest build {2024-02 Cumulative Update Preview for Windows 11 Version 23H2 for x64-based Systems KB5034848 installed 2/29/2024} and this has continued to happen after the several new updates. Not sure why Microsoft moved the "downloads" access from...
  3. How does one stop the "download" mini-window from continually popping up long after the...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How does one stop the "download" mini-window from continually popping up long after the...: I have Windows 11 with the latest build {2024-02 Cumulative Update Preview for Windows 11 Version 23H2 for x64-based Systems KB5034848 installed 2/29/2024} and this has continued to happen after the several new updates. Not sure why Microsoft moved the "downloads" access from...
  4. Download paused and doesn't continue even after reset

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Download paused and doesn't continue even after reset: My download in Microsoft store paused and it so not getting downloaded. It is not letting me download any other apps. I've even rest microsoft store. Still it doesn't complete or get cancelled. It is stuck like that!...
  5. Download paused and doesn't continue even after reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Download paused and doesn't continue even after reset: My download in Microsoft store paused and it so not getting downloaded. It is not letting me download any other apps. I've even rest microsoft store. Still it doesn't complete or get cancelled. It is stuck like that!...
  6. Download paused and doesn't continue even after reset

7. microsoft harassment continues . download folder empty , printer no longer works , driver...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft harassment continues . download folder empty , printer no longer works , driver...: 1.5 hours ago I wanted to print a document . The laptop and printer were working fine .now , despite annoying updates turned off , everything is changed .I have dealt with microsoft for years . However now the updates constantly do damage and waste my timeon a regular basis ....
  8. microsoft harassment continues . download folder empty , printer no longer works , driver...

microsoft harassment continues . download folder empty , printer no longer works , driver...: 1.5 hours ago I wanted to print a document . The laptop and printer were working fine .now , despite annoying updates turned off , everything is changed .I have dealt with microsoft for years . However now the updates constantly do damage and waste my timeon a regular basis ....
  9. Windows update continues to download and attempt to install an already successful update.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows update continues to download and attempt to install an already successful update.: Windows update will successfully install an update. The update will show in history with the successfully installed message. Windows will then search for other updates. It will list the already installed update as pending and downloads and tries to install it again. The...
  10. Windows update continues to download and attempt to install an already successful update.

Windows update continues to download and attempt to install an already successful update.: Windows update will successfully install an update. The update will show in history with the successfully installed message. Windows will then search for other updates. It will list the already installed update as pending and downloads and tries to install it again. The...