Windows 10: Pc not detecting networks.

Discus and support Pc not detecting networks. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi, I have a tp link tx3000e wifi extender within my pc as im unable to use an ethernet cable. Recently i have had issues where i start up my pc and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Kitty31478, Oct 18, 2020.

1. Pc not detecting networks.

Hi,

I have a tp link tx3000e wifi extender within my pc as im unable to use an ethernet cable. Recently i have had issues where i start up my pc and no networks are being detected at all and when i go to look in my adaptor settings and whatnot and my wifi option isnt even there at all. However it doesnt happen all the time, when i leave it for a little while and comeback it will detect networks and connect me but when i shut it down and restart it doesnt detect anything.

Its only recently started this on saturday and i even uninstalled and reinstalled my wifi extenders drivers so i have no clue what it could be.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

:)

Kitty31478, Oct 18, 2020
  2. stevie Win User

Windows could not automatically detect this network’s proxy settings

@Compumind @Samuria

Hi - Just so you know, I'm marking this "problem solved". I found this online How to Solve the Windows Could Not Automatically Detect Network Proxy Settings Error. Doing the last step under #2 is what solved the problem. McAvee is still scanning incoming. McAvee & Malwarebytes still show no problems with a full scan. Thanks for your help and suggestions.

stevie, Oct 18, 2020
  3. Windows could not automatically detect this network's proxy settings

Hi Rik,

We value your time and so we want to avoid repeating troubleshooting steps that were already performed. Kindly share with us the troubleshooting steps that you have done from your end.

In the mean time, we suggest that you run the Network troubleshooter to diagnose and fix network problems. Refer to the steps below:

• Click on Start.
    • Click on Settings.
    • Click on Network & Internet.
    • Under Change your network settings, click on Network troubleshooter.

Your reply is most important for us to assist you accordingly.

Patricia Yu, Oct 18, 2020
  4. Kosimek Win User

Pc not detecting networks.

Windows could not automatically detect this network's proxy settings

I have the same issue and nothing helps me either. Did everything I could find online, to no avail. I don't have issues connecting to the Internet but my MagicJack can no longer connect.

When I use Network Troubleshooter all it says is "Troubleshooting was unable to automatically fix all of the issues found"

Under Problems it just says "Windows could not automatically detect this network's proxy settings" About as useless a message as anyone could expect and no suggestions on what else to do.

Given that I have tried everything under he sun I guess I am stuck with this?

Kosimek, Oct 18, 2020
Thema:

Pc not detecting networks.

1. Pc not detecting networks. - Similar Threads - detecting networks

2. NETWORK ADAPTER ISSUE - Ethernet connection detection issue.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    NETWORK ADAPTER ISSUE - Ethernet connection detection issue.: Hello all,My Laptop couldn't detect ethernet connection, when i checked with device manager, there's an error CODE 56. It hasn't resolved even after updating the drivers and downloaded and installled the driver from the manufacturer site but still issue hasn't resolved.Any...
  3. NETWORK ADAPTER ISSUE - Ethernet connection detection issue.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    NETWORK ADAPTER ISSUE - Ethernet connection detection issue.: Hello all,My Laptop couldn't detect ethernet connection, when i checked with device manager, there's an error CODE 56. It hasn't resolved even after updating the drivers and downloaded and installled the driver from the manufacturer site but still issue hasn't resolved.Any...
  4. NETWORK ADAPTER ISSUE - Ethernet connection detection issue.

5. NETWORK ADAPTER ISSUE - Ethernet connection detection issue.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. NETWORK ADAPTER ISSUE - Ethernet connection detection issue.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. NETWORK ADAPTER ISSUE - Ethernet connection detection issue.

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. unable to detect any network when playing games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    unable to detect any network when playing games: so im having a weird issue where my pc will disconnect from wifi when playing a game like cyberpunk or starfield and will be unable to ditect any networks until i ether restart my pc or disable and enable my wifi driver. i have no issue any other time. i can use stable...
  9. unable to detect any network when playing games

unable to detect any network when playing games: so im having a weird issue where my pc will disconnect from wifi when playing a game like cyberpunk or starfield and will be unable to ditect any networks until i ether restart my pc or disable and enable my wifi driver. i have no issue any other time. i can use stable...
  10. My desktop stop detecting networks after a power outage???

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My desktop stop detecting networks after a power outage???: So recently I had a very short power outage, about 5 seconds, and when power came back, my pc just stopped detecting any networks? My router is working, my other computer and all devices are able to connect, but my computer not only can’t connect, it shows that there is no...